Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (32 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Rascals Talent (in New Actors Only) by trinks
I saw a posting on AA about Rascals Talent looking for talent. According to their site, they require......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  cheapest place for postcards? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by trinks
What is the cheapest place or site to print postcards? Can someone describe a sample postcard or sh......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  voice over for video games (in The Working Actor) by trinks
Has anyone done voice over for video games that can elaborate on their experiences? How do you find ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  staged readings (in New Actors Only) by trinks
Are there any benefits to staged readings? Is that something you can put on your resume or get expos......

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot Printing (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by trinks
is getting reproductions of a headshot different from this?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: RJ Adams Actors Workshop (in The Working Actor) by trinks
Does anyone take ongoing classes at the Actors Workshop? I'm trying to get a feel for if it will be ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Deducting Acting Expenses (in New Actors Only) by trinks
would this be considered self employment? asking for future tax filing reference....

Discussion Topic  phone number on AA (in New Actors Only) by trinks
Phone number seems to be a mandatory field when I was filling out my profile on AA. Because I am non......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pros and Cons of Being in LA at 17 (in The Working Actor) by trinks
I can understand the rush to put yourself out there and hit the ground running because you feel that......

Discussion Topic  RE: Netflix Original Series? (in The Working Actor) by trinks
Agreed. Would be good to know!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Student Film Auditions (in New Actors Only) by trinks
Browsing through AA, I've noticed that most projects want demo clips. Will I be considered for stude......

Discussion Topic  RE: What is the best equipment for filming yourself for auditions/sides/coldreads..etc (in The Working Actor) by trinks

Discussion Topic  RE: NBC Diversity Scene Showcase (in Secret Agent Man) by trinks
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: NBC Diversity Scene Showcase (in Secret Agent Man) by trinks

What is Eco Cast? I've seen it on AA....

Is there a limit to how many sides you can get in one day? I saw a statement saying I have 25 sides ......

Does getting the Showfax membership automatically link it with my actor access account? I wasn't sur......

Gotcha. I went ahead and made an account on actors access. Okay I will pay for the subscription, too......

I'm going to grad school out of state and moving back home to Cali after I graduate in May, so I did......

Discussion Topic  RE: Any actors/actresses want to get together and film scenes (in New Actors Only) by trinks
I'm definitely interested!...

» Refine Search
» New Search