home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (28 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Pros and Cons of Being in LA at 17 (in The Working Actor) by trinks
I can understand the rush to put yourself out there and hit the ground running because you feel that......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Netflix Original Series? (in The Working Actor) by trinks
Agreed. Would be good to know!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Student Film Auditions (in New Actors Only) by trinks
Browsing through AA, I've noticed that most projects want demo clips. Will I be considered for stude......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: What is the best equipment for filming yourself for auditions/sides/coldreads..etc (in The Working Actor) by trinks

Discussion Topic  RE: NBC Diversity Scene Showcase (in Secret Agent Man) by trinks
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: NBC Diversity Scene Showcase (in Secret Agent Man) by trinks

What is Eco Cast? I've seen it on AA....

Is there a limit to how many sides you can get in one day? I saw a statement saying I have 25 sides ......

Does getting the Showfax membership automatically link it with my actor access account? I wasn't sur......

Gotcha. I went ahead and made an account on actors access. Okay I will pay for the subscription, too......

I'm going to grad school out of state and moving back home to Cali after I graduate in May, so I did......

Discussion Topic  RE: Any actors/actresses want to get together and film scenes (in New Actors Only) by trinks
I'm definitely interested!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Who here makes their own work? (in The Working Actor) by trinks
Is there a way to find out about webseries that are casting if you don't know the people that are ac......

Discussion Topic  RE: What classes should I start with as a beginner! Improv? Technique? (in The Working Actor) by trinks

Discussion Topic  RE: taped monologue submission (in New Actors Only) by trinks
I checked and it says 2-3 minutes. Are there any good resources for finding monologues?...

Discussion Topic  taped monologue submission (in New Actors Only) by trinks
I am submitting a video of myself doing a monologue for a contest. I've never done this before and h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Latest Theatrical Agent List? (in Secret Agent Man) by trinks

Discussion Topic  RE: Killian Foundation Class (in New Actors Only) by trinks

Discussion Topic  RE: Weird Submission Question (in Secret Agent Man) by trinks

» Refine Search
» New Search