home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (30 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Two and a Half Men (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TJam
Anyone hear anything?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Two and a Half Men (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TJam
They are still accepting audition tapes until tomorrow at 9am. I would think call backs would be in ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

When was your DS first audition? I did an online submission for my DS from NYC and we were contacted......

Discussion Topic  RE: TIDE-NYC (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TJam
Blended...

Discussion Topic  RE: TIDE-NYC (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TJam
My DS is still on hold because they are not sure if they are going to shoot the particular spot he a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tylenol (in Child and Teen Models) by TJam
I think it was for African American boys around age 6-8....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Tylenol (in Child and Teen Models) by TJam
Callbacks are today, Friday....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Purell (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TJam
Congrats on the callback!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Purell (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TJam
Ditto for us on getting the call the day of the callback date, then it being the next day. I'm think......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cheerios (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TJam
Who's page?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Cheerios (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TJam
There are 3 different commercials. We went for boys 5-7....

Discussion Topic  Cheerios (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TJam
If anyone hears about Cheerios bookings, please post. They are casting for 3 spots out of NY, LA, & ......

Discussion Topic  RE: AT&T Commercial (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TJam
The fitting is Nov 4 so I guess Friday....

» Refine Search
» New Search