home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (61 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Ahold (stop & shop) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TJam
DS has an audition for this on Monday....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Sleepy Hollow (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TJam
Has anyone heard anything about the male 7 yo role?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: IKEA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TJam
DS agent told us today to keep holding the dates....

Discussion Topic  RE: IKEA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TJam
Any bookings?...

DS was scheduled for 8/3 or 8/4 but was changed to 7/31. I guess you'll hear the day before like we ......

My DS auditioned on Monday for the US commercial....

DS is on hold....

There are 3 :15 commercials....

Callbacks from today aren't until 8/3 or 8/4....

Discussion Topic  RE: How much should I expect my kid to earn? (in Child and Teen Models) by TJam
Also keep in mind that the kids have to pay taxes too. You could have a great year and then the foll......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Cvs web (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TJam
Callbacks are out. Being held today....

Discussion Topic  RE: Are agency showcases worth it? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TJam
I know a girl who got her agent, one held in very high esteem, through A Class Act NY showcase. She'......

Discussion Topic  RE: Permit Renewal Question - "School Age" (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TJam
To my understanding, school age is 6 years old (1st grade) since Kindergarten is not mandatory....

Discussion Topic  RE: IKEA europe (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TJam
When does it shoot?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Cvs (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TJam
This has booked....

Discussion Topic  RE: Royal Pains (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TJam
Wed...

Discussion Topic  Royal Pains (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TJam
Any callbacks?...

Discussion Topic  RE: 37 (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TJam
Nothing....

Discussion Topic  RE: 37 (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TJam
Anything?...

Discussion Topic  RE: NY PRINT AGENTS (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TJam
The print board is called Child and Teen Models....

» Refine Search
» New Search