home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (7 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Coast To Coast vs AKA Talent vs Youth Talent Connection who's better for toddlers? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by V'sDad
We have both our 4 year old and 8 year old daughters with Coast and are extremely happy....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: PNC Bank (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by V'sDad
4 year old daughter just got callback for tomorrow. Good Luck to everyone!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Sober Companion (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by V'sDad
I also see they just signed Nick Frost to play Robert, Joanjetts dad....

Discussion Topic  RE: Sober Companion (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by V'sDad
My year 8 old daughter did 2 scenes on camera for producers in LA on Sunday. Role of Joanjett....

Discussion Topic  RE: The Millers (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by V'sDad
My 8 year old dd has a callback today to read on camera. 2 scenes for Mikayla. They have a little g......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kid Talk-LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by V'sDad
Yes, we also got a call asking daughters grade last week. Manders, my wife said our daughter was in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kid Talk-LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by V'sDad
My daughter went last Thursday and after the CD came out and talked to my wife. She said she did gre......

» Refine Search
» New Search