Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (33 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Atlanta? (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by peanut112
LuckyMe, Using your use of MOST, then yes, I'd agree that MOST recurring guest-stars are cast out o......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: Atlanta? (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by peanut112
Rocco, Here's the reality of the Atlanta market today: TV: Co-stars, guest stars, and some recurri......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is Atlanta now like Toronto was in the 90's? (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by peanut112
Rocco, You're welcome. If I can add: Please ignore almost EVERYTHING that comes from Project Casti......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is Atlanta now like Toronto was in the 90's? (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by peanut112
Rocco, As an actor who did a decade in LA and then moved back to Atlanta (2.5 years and counting), I......

Discussion Topic  RE: I was in it, how do I get the reel material? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by peanut112
Amo is right, once the project is cast, the CD is done with the production altogether. Options: 1. ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: New Headshots feedback pick (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by peanut112
While the background is concerning, because when changed will definitely show up as edited to appear......

Discussion Topic  RE: new shots... would love feedback (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by peanut112
You have a confidence in all of the images that you are comfortable in your own skin, that you aren'......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hollywood east ? (in The Working Actor) by peanut112
Believe me, those of us actually in Atlanta despise the name Hollywood East. This isn't a name crea......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving to Atlanta? (in Secret Agent Man) by peanut112
I just wanted to chime in regarding being a "local hire" actor in the Atlanta market without actuall......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Christmas Presents (in Secret Agent Man) by peanut112
TheW, A lot of solid answers have already been presented here, but I'll offer two of my personal opi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Let's do this! Looking for a super tough class! (in The Working Actor) by peanut112
Can't recommend Stan Kirsch enough...In my two plus years with Stan, my class was comprised of three......

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Travel Time? (in The Working Actor) by peanut112
If you're staying in the Palisades, I suggest ensuring you have a car charger for your phone and ple......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is This A Red Flag? (in Secret Agent Man) by peanut112
Wow, at least Martin Gus wasn't spamming for new running shoes, so I'll give him that. Is it a scam......

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving (and living) alone in Los Angeles (in The Working Actor) by peanut112

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving (and living) alone in Los Angeles (in The Working Actor) by peanut112

Discussion Topic  RE: Would any of these be viable headshots? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by peanut112
Realistically speaking, no, none of these are usable as head shots. All of Mike's advice is spot on......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get co stars? (in New Actors Only) by peanut112
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Is my headshot or resume keeping me from getting an agent? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by peanut112

» Refine Search
» New Search