home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (15 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Atlanta? (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by peanut112
LuckyMe, Using your use of MOST, then yes, I'd agree that MOST recurring guest-stars are cast out o......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: Atlanta? (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by peanut112
Rocco, Here's the reality of the Atlanta market today: TV: Co-stars, guest stars, and some recurri......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is Atlanta now like Toronto was in the 90's? (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by peanut112
Rocco, You're welcome. If I can add: Please ignore almost EVERYTHING that comes from Project Casti......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is Atlanta now like Toronto was in the 90's? (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by peanut112
Rocco, As an actor who did a decade in LA and then moved back to Atlanta (2.5 years and counting), I......

Discussion Topic  RE: I was in it, how do I get the reel material? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by peanut112
Amo is right, once the project is cast, the CD is done with the production altogether. Options: 1. ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: New Headshots feedback pick (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by peanut112
While the background is concerning, because when changed will definitely show up as edited to appear......

Discussion Topic  RE: new shots... would love feedback (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by peanut112
You have a confidence in all of the images that you are comfortable in your own skin, that you aren'......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hollywood east ? (in The Working Actor) by peanut112
Believe me, those of us actually in Atlanta despise the name Hollywood East. This isn't a name crea......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving to Atlanta? (in Secret Agent Man) by peanut112
I just wanted to chime in regarding being a "local hire" actor in the Atlanta market without actuall......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Christmas Presents (in Secret Agent Man) by peanut112
TheW, A lot of solid answers have already been presented here, but I'll offer two of my personal opi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Let's do this! Looking for a super tough class! (in The Working Actor) by peanut112
Can't recommend Stan Kirsch enough...In my two plus years with Stan, my class was comprised of three......

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Travel Time? (in The Working Actor) by peanut112
If you're staying in the Palisades, I suggest ensuring you have a car charger for your phone and ple......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is my headshot or resume keeping me from getting an agent? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by peanut112

Discussion Topic  RE: Skybolt (in Secret Agent Man) by peanut112

Discussion Topic  RE: Best places to study in Los Angeles? (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by peanut112
Tract-"Because for a limited time" your post sounds like a shill. If I'm wrong, I'll admit it, but O......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Methods and Approaches

» Refine Search
» New Search