home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (26 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Christmas Presents (in Secret Agent Man) by peanut112
TheW, A lot of solid answers have already been presented here, but I'll offer two of my personal opi......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Let's do this! Looking for a super tough class! (in The Working Actor) by peanut112
Can't recommend Stan Kirsch enough...In my two plus years with Stan, my class was comprised of three......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Travel Time? (in The Working Actor) by peanut112
If you're staying in the Palisades, I suggest ensuring you have a car charger for your phone and ple......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is This A Red Flag? (in Secret Agent Man) by peanut112
Wow, at least Martin Gus wasn't spamming for new running shoes, so I'll give him that. Is it a scam......

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving (and living) alone in Los Angeles (in The Working Actor) by peanut112

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving (and living) alone in Los Angeles (in The Working Actor) by peanut112

I'll never dissuade anyone from a dream, at all. Being 6 hours away from Wilmington, or hours away ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Would any of these be viable headshots? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by peanut112
Realistically speaking, no, none of these are usable as head shots. All of Mike's advice is spot on......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get co stars? (in New Actors Only) by peanut112
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Is my headshot or resume keeping me from getting an agent? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by peanut112

Discussion Topic  RE: Skybolt (in Secret Agent Man) by peanut112

Discussion Topic  RE: Resumes (in The Working Actor) by peanut112
All the answers you have so far are correct. Extra work=a prop who breathes. It does not belong on......

Discussion Topic  RE: Joining the Union to Earn Money as Union Background (in Survival Jobs) by peanut112
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Survival Jobs

Discussion Topic  RE: Amazing headshot photographer (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by peanut112
Nadia, as TMR has already pointed out, you must think that everyone on the board is an idiot. At le......

Discussion Topic  RE: here we go again... :) (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by peanut112
This headshot says about 30-32. I know you're younger than that, but not in this picture. It has a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Commercial Agent Issue..help please! (in Secret Agent Man) by peanut112
Summer is notoriously slow for most forms of production and commercials are here and there. My two ......

» Refine Search
» New Search