home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (10 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Short Trip to LA (in The Working Actor) by peanut112
TS, If acting in Ohio feels like pursuing bobsledding in Jamaica, then attempting to accomplish anyt......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving to LA to get more exposure (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by peanut112
Precious- Background work is not acting. You are basically a prop that moves. If you've never been......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving to LA to get more exposure (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by peanut112
While it's not awesome, both Dallas and Austin have two of the largest acting scenes in the US. In ......

That wasn't the question I asked, I asked where in the South you are. I can guarantee you that you......

Precious, what market are you in? If you're in the South, there's a decent market for certain proje......

Precious, Put yourself in the shoes of your buyer, which in this case is the agency. Why would the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best places to study in Los Angeles? (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by peanut112
Tract-"Because for a limited time" your post sounds like a shill. If I'm wrong, I'll admit it, but O......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Methods and Approaches

Discussion Topic  RE: Pay to be in a movie: Magic Elevator (in Secret Agent Man) by peanut112
Okay, film producer, I'll take a chance and put up $10K on this film, if you tell me your real name,......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Class with working actors (in The Working Actor) by peanut112
Jason- Lesly Kahn, Stan Kirsch Studios, that I can vouch for personally. Mark Sikes, the CD, also h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Class with working actors (in The Working Actor) by peanut112
Kram & Victoria-I disagree with you to a point. In my class in LA, we had 2-3 series regulars, and a......

» Refine Search
» New Search