home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (15 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Canceling travel due to a booking (in The Working Actor) by bobat
Has anyone here ever had to use trip insurance to cancel a flight due to booking a gig? Are there an......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: "illegal" use of Breakdown Services (in The Working Actor) by bobat

Discussion Topic  (all inclusive of shoot and usage) (in The Working Actor) by bobat
I see that posted a lot for non union commercials. What does it mean? "(all inclusive of shoot and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone heard of Network Talent? (in Secret Agent Man) by bobat
any updates?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: background work in Miami (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by bobat
other people have also referred me to agencies. which is so weird. Why is it through agencies in Mia......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  background work in Miami (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by bobat
Is there a company like Central Casting in Los Angeles, but in MIAMI that people sign up with if the......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  What's the longest you have ever been on Avail? (in The Working Actor) by bobat
?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Why is LA Casting allowing Stuart Stone to post a blatent ad for prostitutes? (in The Working Actor) by bobat
On the lacasting emails it has this logo at the top ......

Discussion Topic  Why is LA Casting allowing Stuart Stone to post a blatent ad for prostitutes? (in The Working Actor) by bobat

Discussion Topic  saving your voice when doing a play (in The Working Actor) by bobat
So I am in a play that opens in a little over a week. We are rehearsing virtually every day and I ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pay to be in a movie: Magic Elevator (in Secret Agent Man) by bobat
The email for doug stabs betty is exactly the same as the painkillers email and the email the OP got......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Kissing scene with someone I don't know (in The Working Actor) by bobat
Ah I know this is old. but to answer you, no lonni, it doesnt answer my question. Unless you require......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kissing scene with someone I don't know (in The Working Actor) by bobat
I'm really curious as tknow if you require a full std panal before you kiss a guy you like.or do you......

Discussion Topic  RE: RESUME FORMATS (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by bobat
if you have only commercial representation, do you also list your personal contact info on the resum......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Neighborhood Breakdown (in The Working Actor) by bobat
North Hollywood is fairly cheap and decently located. As with any neighborhood in the San Fernando V......

» Refine Search
» New Search