home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (21 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Should I move to Atlanta, New York or LA? (in New Actors Only) by shaymarie
Do you have any connections in any of these cities? It can be hard getting started somewhere new, so......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Putting Yourself on Tape (in Secret Agent Man) by shaymarie
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Commercial Audition advice needed for newbie (in New Actors Only) by shaymarie
I've never heard of monologues for commercial auditions. Commercial auditions often involve a lot of......

Discussion Topic  RE: actors access pictures (in Secret Agent Man) by shaymarie
@Trumbledore - take a look at the article I linked to above. Lira (the author) explains how you can ......

Discussion Topic  RE: actors access pictures (in Secret Agent Man) by shaymarie
This article might be handy: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Create Your Own Opportunities (in Secret Agent Man) by shaymarie
Maybe I'm a little hormonal, but this article made me mist up a little bit. It's just what I needed ......

Discussion Topic  RE: New actress dilemma... (in New Actors Only) by shaymarie
I agree with Victrola. I'm new as well, and one of the first parts I took was playing the part of a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: looking for truthteller59 + need some advice (in The Working Actor) by shaymarie
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: looking for truthteller59 + need some advice (in The Working Actor) by shaymarie
You really should sign up for the class that is offered at your high school to test the waters first......

Undergrad = undergraduate degree (ie a bachelors degree) or undergraduate student in college minor ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sketch Writing Courses (in The Working Actor) by shaymarie
I have not taken a sketch class, but I did take improv at UCB. I asked a few of the folks in my clas......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maybe I'm trying too hard at auditions... (in The Working Actor) by shaymarie
You're booking the ones you don't want because you're relaxed in the audition. You don't care what h......

Discussion Topic  RE: "You gotta have...Personality!" (in The Working Actor) by shaymarie
If I've learned anything since I started taking acting classes, it's this: be yourself. Don't mimic ......

Discussion Topic  RE: CAZT Premium Membership (in The Working Actor) by shaymarie
@iceman - freecreditreport.com comes to mind. I got stung by them once. For years those stupid comme......

Discussion Topic  CAZT Premium Membership (in The Working Actor) by shaymarie
So I signed up for CAZT's premium membership for one year back in 2011. I was very new and thought h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot advice/tips (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by shaymarie
David will walk you through all of this. I had a session with him about 2 years ago - he picked all ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: How much can I do for myself without an agent? (in Secret Agent Man) by shaymarie
Take a commercial class and submit to commercial agents. You have a better chance of signing commerc......

Discussion Topic  RE: dpm talent (in Secret Agent Man) by shaymarie
Unless he's changed something recently, he doesn't accept emails from his actors. You'll have to cal......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pay to be in a movie: Magic Elevator (in Secret Agent Man) by shaymarie

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Commercial Workshop/Class? (in Secret Agent Man) by shaymarie
Definitely talk to Killian, he might have a solution for you. He's a super nice guy....

» Refine Search
» New Search