home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (70 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Reinventing Yourself (in Secret Agent Man) by Jackie Chan
After spending the last several months doing some theater in NYC I realized upon my return to L.A. t......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting Teacher Gone Bad (in Secret Agent Man) by Jackie Chan
that was the arraignment. Next appearance June 27, 2014....

Discussion Topic  RE: Feedback on a manager (in Secret Agent Man) by Jackie Chan
I smell a rat!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Percentage of getting called in for audition due to attaching reel/clip attachment (in The Working Actor) by Jackie Chan
Excellent read and advice as usual 108....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG-AFTRA encouring union actors to audition for non-union (in Auditions) by Jackie Chan
Couldn't agree more, it's really dumb. But not surprised. SAG just has way too many actors out of wo......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  RE: Finally! Yeah! (in Secret Agent Man) by Jackie Chan
Congrats, Sgt. Well done....

Discussion Topic  RE: Scripting 'pause' and 'silence' (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by Jackie Chan
Here's all you need to know about acting. ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Methods and Approaches

Discussion Topic  RE: Truthteller59's Farewell (in Secret Agent Man) by Jackie Chan
Good luck you'll very certainly be much richer from the experience....

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting coach Cameron Thor arrested (in The Working Actor) by Jackie Chan
Such a shame either way. But I do agree, innocent until proven guilty....

Discussion Topic  RE: "Revolutionary" Techniques EXPOSED! (in The Working Actor) by Jackie Chan
Choice-less Awareness (As taught by every Charles Conrad disciple) : This "dangerous" and "powerful"......

Discussion Topic  RE: Free Lance in LA? (in Secret Agent Man) by Jackie Chan
TT59, just finish reviewing you new word press info. Excellent job, very thorough and very well done......

Discussion Topic  RE: AVOIDING BAD HEAD SHOTS! (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Jackie Chan
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Made the Finals for Celebrity TV Show & need your vote! (in The Working Actor) by Jackie Chan
Made it to the finals?? Sounds like death or something....

Discussion Topic  RE: Can an agent take 40 percent of a commercial session fee? (in Secret Agent Man) by Jackie Chan
The California State labor laws require that ALL talent agencies must be licensed and bonded by the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Dealing with Change (in Secret Agent Man) by Jackie Chan
Excellent article....

Discussion Topic  RE: Any criticism of Meisner theory? (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by Jackie Chan
I'm NOT impressed and here's a bulletin Mr. Authority, I studied with Sandy for two years at the Nei......

Discussion Topic  RE: Any criticism of Meisner theory? (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by Jackie Chan
If Meisner was the cure all for how to become a great or even just working actor then all of those a......

I totally agree with Stumbleine that many of today's gifted actors and teachers have moved way beyon......

Discussion Topic  RE: When is it time to quit? Is it time to quit? (in The Working Actor) by Jackie Chan
There are a few people on this forum who have answer to everything but it's 108 who writes articulat......

Discussion Topic  RE: James Franco Studio4/Playhouse West (in The Working Actor) by Jackie Chan
Hey 108, I agree when you say that acting itself has nothing to do with the camera, nor does theater......

» Refine Search
» New Search