home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (13 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: The intern (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2three0625
My DD had a taped submission. She is 6 and tall for her age. Brown hair and blue eyes. Good luck to ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: The Millers (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2three0625
My daughters is on cast it princessK, but not sure if we can see if someone has watched it....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: The Millers (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2three0625
Where do you see that date DramaKid?...

Wish I could meet up with a few parents, good luck NYGAL. ......

DD is going in today to tape her audition. She will be 8 next month but looks much older...and is ta......

My daughter is self taping for Mikayla, got the notice through her agent. Good luck everyone. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Selfless (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2three0625
Did they go with looking more like Ryan Reynolds or the mom? Congrats to the little girl who was cho......

Discussion Topic  RE: Selfless (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2three0625
Haven't heard anything yet. I'm assuming they have chosen the role of Anna already, it's already fil......

Has anyone heard anything yet?...

GL everyone! ......

Not sure what the BD was, my daughter is 5 and resembles Ryan Reynolds but with blue eyes. I'm prett......

Thanks for the info Kouklaface, my daughter does not look like Paula. I'm thinking my daughter resem......

My daughter just submitted a taped audition for the role of Anna. GL everyone....

» Refine Search
» New Search