home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (12 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting footage from your TV scene (in The Working Actor) by Denell Johnson
I download the episode(s)from a particular site and edit in Adobe Premiere. I then email the clip(s)......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Incorporation Question (in The Working Actor) by Denell Johnson
Thanks Guys. The information was really helpful ......

Discussion Topic  Incorporation Question (in The Working Actor) by Denell Johnson
I have a quick question for some of you working actors here. Are you incorporated? LLC? etc? I've......

Discussion Topic  RE: Forgetting a line in an audition (in The Working Actor) by Denell Johnson
Had this happen to me yesterday for a series regular role. I recovered nicely and stayed in the mom......

Discussion Topic  RE: Non Union Show (in The Working Actor) by Denell Johnson
South Park is N/U...

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving to Hollywood Area need feed back (in The Working Actor) by Denell Johnson
Pacific Palisades, Malibu, Hollywood Hills, Brentwood, Bel Air...just to name a few ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Marketing: good vs. not worthwhile (in Secret Agent Man) by Denell Johnson
Hi Samira, Here's some resume formatting tips. List your work first. Here's the order Film > Te......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot Recommendations (in The Working Actor) by Denell Johnson
Here you are ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cazt auditions locations. (in The Working Actor) by Denell Johnson

Discussion Topic  RE: Cazt auditions locations. (in The Working Actor) by Denell Johnson

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Neighborhood Breakdown (in The Working Actor) by Denell Johnson
I love the time machine trip of Van Nuys Jim ......

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Neighborhood Breakdown (in The Working Actor) by Denell Johnson
I've lived in the Valley (North Hollywood, Van Nuys) since moving here 3 years ago. To be honest, I......

» Refine Search
» New Search