home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (13 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  SAM can you breakdown a Schedule F contract (in Secret Agent Man) by Denell Johnson
As the title stated SAM, would be able to elaborate on when, how and under what circumstances would ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: 5 day grace period to pay SAG initiation fee (in Secret Agent Man) by Denell Johnson
Technically, the actor has five days from the day they work to pay the initiation fee.That's SAG's s......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Reinventing Yourself (in Secret Agent Man) by Denell Johnson

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Reinventing Yourself (in Secret Agent Man) by Denell Johnson
I wholeheartedly agree with this article. I had to have a sit down with myself and do the same thing......

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting footage from your TV scene (in The Working Actor) by Denell Johnson
I download the episode(s)from a particular site and edit in Adobe Premiere. I then email the clip(s)......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Incorporation Question (in The Working Actor) by Denell Johnson
Thanks Guys. The information was really helpful ......

Discussion Topic  Incorporation Question (in The Working Actor) by Denell Johnson
I have a quick question for some of you working actors here. Are you incorporated? LLC? etc? I've......

Discussion Topic  RE: Forgetting a line in an audition (in The Working Actor) by Denell Johnson
Had this happen to me yesterday for a series regular role. I recovered nicely and stayed in the mom......

Discussion Topic  RE: Non Union Show (in The Working Actor) by Denell Johnson
South Park is N/U...

Discussion Topic  RE: Marketing: good vs. not worthwhile (in Secret Agent Man) by Denell Johnson
Hi Samira, Here's some resume formatting tips. List your work first. Here's the order Film > Te......

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot Recommendations (in The Working Actor) by Denell Johnson
Here you are ......

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Neighborhood Breakdown (in The Working Actor) by Denell Johnson
I love the time machine trip of Van Nuys Jim ......

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Neighborhood Breakdown (in The Working Actor) by Denell Johnson
I've lived in the Valley (North Hollywood, Van Nuys) since moving here 3 years ago. To be honest, I......

» Refine Search
» New Search