home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (79 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Skool (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Princess K
anybody know if they are seeing girls yet?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  VISA-families (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Princess K
Bookings out?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Santa Monica to Hollywood or Hollywood to Santa Monica at 4PM (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Princess K
Need help on this one... my DD has 2 callbacks within an hour of each other...one in Hollywood and O......

Discussion Topic  RE: nouville vie (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Princess K
Callbacks anyone?...

Discussion Topic  RE: nouville vie (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Princess K
Thanks Songanddance...my DD is reading for "Young Ava"...so wonder if the tape is for the smaller ro......

We received a self tape notification..any one in LA get an in person for their 1st call? I was told......

Discussion Topic  RE: On golden pond (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Princess K
Are you kidding me...they are doing a remake?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Dairy Queen girl (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Princess K
I know a couple girls were on Avail...so assuming it booked...

Discussion Topic  RE: Dairy Queen girl (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Princess K
Are avails out?...

for the sidekick part...

no girls...just boys...

Discussion Topic  RE: Offer & Compromise (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Princess K
More pre-reads this week. I'm assuming they are doing pre-reads early in the week and callbacks on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Offer & Compromise (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Princess K
A re-direct is a generally a good thing. Wouldn't think it would be an "age thing"...

We were there Tuesday, but I don't think the director was there... I didn't ask though. I just assu......

Horses 12, Did you go in on Tuesday? It said on my breakdown that it was a pre-read. Pre-reads are......

Discussion Topic  Offer & Compromise (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Princess K
Anyone go the other day? Callbacks?...

Discussion Topic  Family Fortune (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Princess K
Anyone go in?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Untitled Fox Autopsy Project Pilot (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Princess K

Discussion Topic  RE: Stuck in the Middle-Ellie (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Princess K
good to know... it probably booked off of last Thursdays producer session...then they went on to do ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stuck in the Middle-Ellie (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Princess K
I know they had callbacks on Thursday...but we went in Friday, and they had 1st calls again yesterda......

» Refine Search
» New Search