home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (81 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Rag - Light of My Life (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Princess K
I'm assuming this is booked already...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Rag - Light of My Life (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Princess K
All the above...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

My DD got a callback from tape...

Yesterday...

LA callbacks occired...

Our tape was due today...

Discussion Topic  RE: 10 Days in the Valley (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Princess K
For the part of Lake?...

Discussion Topic  Ventura Country-Scott David offering acting classes on Wednesdays from 4:30-6:30 (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Princess K
For those of you that don't want to drive to Hollywood for acting classes.. Scott David is now offer......

Discussion Topic  Henry Danger (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Princess K
Anyone go yesterday? Callbacks?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Juarez (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Princess K
Love the fact they picked an unknown for this project...

Discussion Topic  RE: Ancient Futures (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Princess K
Callbacks anyone?...

Discussion Topic  RE: The War With Grandpa (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Princess K
Yes it's cast. Is filming...

Discussion Topic  RE: The War With Grandpa (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Princess K
When did your DD audition? Usually callbacks are the Friday of Every week...

Anybody know anything about the smaller roles....

Anyone audition for this in Toronto?...

Callbacks occured...

Discussion Topic  RE: Cloudhopper (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Princess K
From the casting director?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Cloudhopper (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Princess K
Callbacks anyone?...

Discussion Topic  Cloudhopper (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Princess K
Anybody have any details on this? Is it legite?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Stranger Things 2 (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Princess K
Our tape was due today...

» Refine Search
» New Search