home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (68 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: What does it mean if my agent put me as inactive on actors access? (in The Working Actor) by actorla23
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: ESI Network (in Secret Agent Man) by actorla23
Who teaches their in-house classes? Is it an unkown? What about their photographer?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: ESI Network (in Secret Agent Man) by actorla23
They're more towards kids/teens. I've met with Nelson a while ago. Take the meeting, certainly not a......

Discussion Topic  RE: O'Neill Talent Group (in Secret Agent Man) by actorla23
Not really, but I know they're not on TRUTH's top commercial list....

Discussion Topic  RE: O'Neill Talent Group (in Secret Agent Man) by actorla23
Better theatrically, they have working actors....

Discussion Topic  RE: New Headshots. Feedback greatly appreciated. (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by actorla23
Not a big fan, you can do way better. It doesn't look very professional and the lighting doesn't hel......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Nicky, Ricky, Dicky, Dawn (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by actorla23
They usually cast the same day or the day after. Since they work from M-F on an episode....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Bohemia Group Management (in Secret Agent Man) by actorla23

Discussion Topic  RE: Bohemia Group Management (in Secret Agent Man) by actorla23
They have a good reputation....

Discussion Topic  RE: Visa for International Students (in New Actors Only) by actorla23
Lee Strasberg and Edgemar also do. But I recommend Stella Adler....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Resume with Manager and Agent (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by actorla23
List both. Use their logo(or just the agency/management name if they don't have one), along with the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Across the board reprentation, or break it up? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by actorla23
I'd go with theatrical and print with Osbrink than only commercially with Abrams. Wait for the meeti......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Can You Have 2 Theatrical Agents In Different Cities? (in The Working Actor) by actorla23
You should tell them. What if they get you an audition for the next day, what will you tell them? I ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Coast to Coast and Zuri LA - question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by actorla23
If you want to focus on film/TV definitely Coast to Coast. Just look at their youth roster....

Discussion Topic  RE: Deidhra Fahey (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by actorla23

Discussion Topic  RE: Bicoastal Talent Agency (in Secret Agent Man) by actorla23
Respected starter agency, but I don't think she's taking any new clients....

Discussion Topic  RE: Voice Over Agents (in Voice and Singing) by actorla23
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Voice and Singing

Discussion Topic  RE: AKA, AEF, Bicoastal, & CESD (LA) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by actorla23
CESD AKA AEF Bicoastal...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sovereign theatrical (in Secret Agent Man) by actorla23
Sure, take the meeting. But if both are interested, I'd say go with Osbrink....

Discussion Topic  RE: Commercial Agent Issue..help please! (in Secret Agent Man) by actorla23
Wait until end of September/mid October and see if they get you some auditions....

» Refine Search
» New Search