home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (54 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Exclusivity - whole stores or just departments within? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by kabeeca
I don't think NY differs than LA but there is no exclusivity or conflicts for print work. Now I supp......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: casting window---early or late arrival? (in Child and Teen Models) by kabeeca
If this is the big print casting going on this weekend, I think the window is going by size groups a......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Target Holiday (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by kabeeca
Any word on holds or bookings?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Double scale for commercial / eligible to sag (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by kabeeca
Double scale is also paid for shooting on the weekend. And double scale can pay when they holding c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Shark Week (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by kabeeca
What was this? Specs?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Brilliance (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by kabeeca
Congrats!! Here's hoping your pin holds till next year! I'm sure your source was correct ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Brilliance (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by kabeeca
Jared Leto was added on imdb....

Discussion Topic  RE: McDonald's CB - LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by kabeeca
Yes, McD's auditions a lot but the poster was asking about this particular one that shot on Tuesday....

Discussion Topic  RE: McDonald's CB - LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by kabeeca
I heard of a booking....

Discussion Topic  RE: Comcast in LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by kabeeca
Callbacks were on 6/12 Shoots 17-19th...

Discussion Topic  RE: Wellmark (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by kabeeca
I've heard of some bookings....

Discussion Topic  RE: OAK (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by kabeeca
There are two roles in this. One has quite a few lines, one has one. Interesting too as each auditi......

Discussion Topic  RE: OAK (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by kabeeca
They have been auditioning for this job since February at least in LA. Crazy that they haven't seem ......

Auditions today in LA as well....

Not in NY, but is the same 'Oak' audition that was a few weeks ago here in LA?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Stride Rite (in Child and Teen Models) by kabeeca
Stride Rite shot this past week, March 31-April 4...

Discussion Topic  RE: Converse (in Child and Teen Models) by kabeeca
We didn't get an audition, so yes some people didn't get asked. Maybe we were one of only a handful.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mercedes benz/LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by kabeeca
Maybe summer based on what they had the kids doing?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Mercedes benz/LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by kabeeca
Our audition was same day, so maybe the callbacks will be as well! Yes, I wonder what type they will......

Anyone get a callback?...

» Refine Search
» New Search