home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (70 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: OAK (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by kabeeca
There are two roles in this. One has quite a few lines, one has one. Interesting too as each auditi......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: OAK (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by kabeeca
They have been auditioning for this job since February at least in LA. Crazy that they haven't seem ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Auditions today in LA as well....

Not in NY, but is the same 'Oak' audition that was a few weeks ago here in LA?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Stride Rite (in Child and Teen Models) by kabeeca
Stride Rite shot this past week, March 31-April 4...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Converse (in Child and Teen Models) by kabeeca
We didn't get an audition, so yes some people didn't get asked. Maybe we were one of only a handful.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mercedes benz/LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by kabeeca
Maybe summer based on what they had the kids doing?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Mercedes benz/LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by kabeeca
Our audition was same day, so maybe the callbacks will be as well! Yes, I wonder what type they will......

Anyone get a callback?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Skylander (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by kabeeca
I know of a boy that shot something for Skylanders last week. Not sure if it's the same project....

Discussion Topic  RE: Intel? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by kabeeca
I heard of a little boy that booked....

Discussion Topic  RE: A T & T in LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by kabeeca
Just bringing this back to the top since someone posted a new posting about it....

Discussion Topic  RE: A T & T in LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by kabeeca
Project was cancelled!...

They're still auditioning....

Discussion Topic  RE: AT&T in LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by kabeeca
Project was cancelled....

Discussion Topic  RE: AT&T (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by kabeeca
First cancellation in NY, now LA?? Wonder what's going on?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Kmart (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by kabeeca
We were not there, but I heard cb's are out....

Discussion Topic  RE: Project X (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by kabeeca
A few different roles. I heard avails are out but I don't know anyone personally....

Discussion Topic  Tide-LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by kabeeca
Please post if CB's are out. TIA!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Skechers (in Child and Teen Models) by kabeeca
They saw tons of kids over 2 days and then I heard of a boy direct booking! Nice for him, but why se......

» Refine Search
» New Search