home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (25 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Berlin (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by kabeeca
I was told the 15th and 16th?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Berlin (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by kabeeca
CB's are suppose to be the 15 or 16th....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG E and background work? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by kabeeca
I was told differently shipstress Commercials DO count. If you're bumped up to a speaking role, you......

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG E and background work? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by kabeeca
Background on tv shows and movies do not count towards having to join, at least till age 14. But bac......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lang Talent (in The Working Actor) by kabeeca
They're legit. I don't know them personally but their commissions are a bit higher than average and ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Agent dropped me without notification? (in Secret Agent Man) by kabeeca
It does still happen. Happened from a pretty big agency and to a kid too. Just removed without any n......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Target (in Child and Teen Models) by kabeeca
Big casting in LA too....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Pilot Season (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by kabeeca
It's been pretty busy out in LA the last few weeks....

Discussion Topic  RE: Untitled Fox Autopsy Project Pilot (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by kabeeca
I've heard of a CB in LA...

Discussion Topic  RE: Alternatives to braces...? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by kabeeca
Crozats are amazing. Dr. Sack in Woodland Hills is the expert and is very well known for kids in the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Shock (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by kabeeca
Huge in person casting being done in LA....

Discussion Topic  RE: Old Navy (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by kabeeca
CB's in LA today....

Discussion Topic  RE: Old Navy (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by kabeeca
This one was for a commercial, not the print casting....

They're seeing kids in LA too....

Discussion Topic  RE: Nesquick (in Child and Teen Models) by kabeeca
I know a boy who had a cb yesterday 1/22...

Discussion Topic  RE: Freebies and Pay-To-Play Jobs Are Hurting Our Kids' Futures (in Child and Teen Models) by kabeeca
I agree 100%! The same thing is happening here on the west coast....

Discussion Topic  RE: Old navy (in Child and Teen Models) by kabeeca
They just had a huge casting in LA for Old Navy too. Similar cb and shoot dates....

Discussion Topic  RE: Exclusivity - whole stores or just departments within? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by kabeeca
I don't think NY differs than LA but there is no exclusivity or conflicts for print work. Now I supp......

Discussion Topic  RE: casting window---early or late arrival? (in Child and Teen Models) by kabeeca
If this is the big print casting going on this weekend, I think the window is going by size groups a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Target Holiday (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by kabeeca
Any word on holds or bookings?...

» Refine Search
» New Search