home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (8 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Codes Of Conduct (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Spunkin0601
Ok thanks. Congrats BizzyMomma...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Codes Of Conduct (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Spunkin0601
There was a young girl role they were casting for the pilot. Just checking to see if anyone heard an......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Codes Of Conduct (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Spunkin0601
Anyone hear anything regarding callbacks or bookings? Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: at&t (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Spunkin0601
Hi, What was the breakdown for this if you don't mind? Thank you. :-)...

Discussion Topic  RE: wallykazam (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Spunkin0601
Our agent said work would be any day from 6/30-7/15. I have no idea if bookings have gone out. I was......

Discussion Topic  RE: Vtech commercial (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Spunkin0601
They saw even MORE kids today! Another casting where the client can't decide what kind of kid they w......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Nest (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Spunkin0601
No we were holding for the youngest role. Agent called and said that role booked. :-( I'm not sure a......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Nest (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Spunkin0601
Which roles are you asking for? I do believe the youngest sister was booked....

» Refine Search
» New Search