home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: I NEED SOME ADVICE GUYS (in Child and Teen Models) by Spunkin0601
I very rarely post on these message boards but this post really caught my attention. If a child is ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Reading from Side or Memorized? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Spunkin0601
I do know of some casting directors that want the kids to go into the room with the sides!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Important blog post for ALL parents -- not just for us in the performing arts. (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Spunkin0601
Best post I have ever seen on this page. Thank you for writing about this on your blog....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Non Union work (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Spunkin0601
Anyone's child on here do non union work for no pay/just credit? I have been seeing a lot of breakdo......

» Refine Search
» New Search