home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (16 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Second chances with auditions/audition fails (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by new2
DD was a little off in one of her auditions. They actually called her back the next night to read ag......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Verizon (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by new2
DD call back was on April 25th. I assume it had shot already. It was the hermit Crab one...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Verizon (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by new2
DD got to hold the crab. Is that important? The thing almost pinched her....

DD went on CB last night. Took after hour number. No word, no booking, probably....

Discussion Topic  RE: Rock the kasbah (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by new2
The breakdown I recieved from my Agency said, LA hires only, on April 4th. June Start Date. Bill Mur......

Discussion Topic  RE: Rock the kasbah (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by new2
DD sent in a tape through her Agent Back on April 4th. We were told that it was a subnission deadlin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Coast To Coast vs AKA Talent vs Youth Talent Connection who's better for toddlers? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by new2
DD is with Coast. It is a great agency for children....

Discussion Topic  RE: Workshops with Casting Directors (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by new2
Had great sucess. DD has been called in direct to producers from Workshops at Actorsite....

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Photographers... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by new2
Kenneth Dolin, He can be strange, but he is good...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sober Companion (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by new2
When we were there they called in a couple of parents to talk to, right as we were there. I wasn't o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sober Companion (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by new2
Forgot all about this one it's been so long....

She read for this last Friday. We were told it was a fast turn around?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Teen Actresses and Agent Showcases (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by new2
I don't know about NY but my daughter signed with a major childrens agent through a showcase in LA. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pilot season (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by new2
There are so many sources of Programs that there isn't just one "Pilot Season" anymore....

Discussion Topic  RE: Taxes...... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by new2
I am a CPA. The answer is It Depends. There are a lot of different ways of filing dependent on your......

Discussion Topic  RE: Disney Channel Open Call (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by new2
It is legit...

» Refine Search
» New Search