home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (388 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The Copycat Factor (in Secret Agent Man) by Lonni Delane
You're writing a book! That's awesome! Knowing you (at least a little) I guess this is with an eye t......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The Ugly Truth (in Secret Agent Man) by Lonni Delane
Direct honesty isn't always warranted - that goes for any situation in life. I've had agents and CDs......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The Ugly Truth (in Secret Agent Man) by Lonni Delane

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Sympathy for the Agent (in Secret Agent Man) by Lonni Delane
@gyorken - Why was I half expecting a parody on "Jesus Must Die" from Jesus Christ Superstar. I don......

Discussion Topic  RE: If you were to choose an acting program solely based on getting an agent from it.. (in Secret Agent Man) by Lonni Delane
it's interesting that the improv schools are on the list, since anyone can take their entry levels. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Dealing with Change (in Secret Agent Man) by Lonni Delane
"Taking clients with you" when you switch agencies. I've always wondered how that works. The contrac......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - An Anger Issues (in Secret Agent Man) by Lonni Delane
I was so pissed that I turned into the Hulk. "Don't make me angry. You won't like me when I'm angry......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The New Year (in Secret Agent Man) by Lonni Delane
hahahaha... That was fun. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Working Actress (in The Working Actor) by Lonni Delane
She was married to Trevor Engelson. a producer,whom she dated since 2004. Doesn't fit the boyfriend ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: The Working Actress (in The Working Actor) by Lonni Delane
I love the blog! Thanks for posting this. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Has anyone worked with Amy Jo Berman before? (in The Working Actor) by Lonni Delane

Discussion Topic  RE: Do classes from outside LA hold weight in LA? (in The Working Actor) by Lonni Delane
If you go to Groundlings in NYC, how does that translate in LA? Can you take 101 in NYC and then mov......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using wigs in headshots (in The Working Actor) by Lonni Delane

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting Actors Access Video on Backstage (in The Working Actor) by Lonni Delane
Handbrake is an excellent tool for even the most tech-stupid among us to convert our own clips into ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do if you got accepted into Juilliard? (in The Working Actor) by Lonni Delane

Discussion Topic  RE: can an agent or manager (in Secret Agent Man) by Lonni Delane

Discussion Topic  RE: IMTA HELP! Is it the right path to take for a newbie? (in Secret Agent Man) by Lonni Delane

Discussion Topic  RE: Billy DaMota's letter to CSA re:workshops (in The Working Actor) by Lonni Delane

Discussion Topic  RE: Top 5 Acting Classes in LA (in The Working Actor) by Lonni Delane

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting Workshop Suggestions (in The Working Actor) by Lonni Delane
Truth - great tip as always!...

» Refine Search
» New Search