home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (51 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Dog's Best Friend - self tape... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Did anyone else self tape for this? I know they extended the upload date. Not sure when they are d......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Flying J - Callbacks out.... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Any news in this yet? I think the shoot is this weekend.......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Flying J - Callbacks out.... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
I just heard there was holds out on this project- not sure if that is true. Anyone else hear that a......

Were there callbacks today? I heard they were suppose to be the 7th but there was first rounds yeste......

I guess they were doing more first round auditions today - GLTA!...

Discussion Topic  Flying J - Callbacks out.... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Are callbacks out? Post if so...

Discussion Topic  RE: Xfinity Sloth VO (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
I guess no one heard about this one. Move on to the next one. ......

Discussion Topic  Xfinity Sloth VO (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Does anybody know the details of this project - record date etc....?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Coogan account: NYC same as la? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Yep we live on East Coast but we had to go to a national bank and establish the Coogan via faxed doc......

Discussion Topic  Dixie - July 4th Social (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
s this just a self-tape? Are they having callbacks in-person? When is the shoot date? Any help will......

Discussion Topic  RE: Breast Cancer - NYS Department of Health - Callback additional info (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
JacobLuke - still quiet I have not heard anything yet - I would assume if we do not hear this week i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Breast Cancer - NYS Department of Health - Callback additional info (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Anybody here a buzz on this - I know it does not shoot to the end of the month but thought we would ......

I am guessing this week - the shoot is not till the end of June I just found out and deadline was 9p......

Thanks for the feedback! ......

Discussion Topic  Breast Cancer - NYS Department of Health - Callback additional info (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Was this just video upload or were they saying kids in the city - also are there callbacks- any addi......

Discussion Topic  RE: AIRLINE SPEC SPOT (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Casted - shoots May 26th....

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting Director Notes...?? Do they take them (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Mom2enr - You have good points. I am not sure if anyone saw that Seinfeld office when Elaine was tr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting Director Notes...?? Do they take them (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
That is interesting. So I guess that is good since we have been fortunate to see a lot of the same ......

Discussion Topic  Casting Director Notes...?? Do they take them (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Just curious do casting Directors take notes and have them in some type of internal system they shar......

Discussion Topic  RE: Disney Animal Kingdom - not all available (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
I did not here anything - please post if any holds or bookings....

» Refine Search
» New Search