home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (62 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Hilton (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
If anybody hears anything please post - we should here today - besides my daughter - we had two othe......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Hilton (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Yes - pretty crowded. I am pretty sure they are going straight to the booking - shoots per my notes......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: BRIGHTHOUSE - Friday audition INFO (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Interesting thanks for some very useful feedback...

Discussion Topic  RE: BRIGHTHOUSE - Friday audition INFO (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
I guess no one heard anything - since there was 205 views...?? On to the next one......

Discussion Topic  BRIGHTHOUSE - Friday audition INFO (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Does anybody have an additional info about this project. We always get info about callbacks - shoot ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Over 100 auditions - no booking - how should we feel? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Dancing Butterfly - that was a good link and again thanks to ALL for such a good INPUT SESSION!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Over 100 auditions - no booking - how should we feel? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
To "Mem" - you made me crack up laughing on a Friday morning!!! What a great idea! For all open call......

TS0104 - So true - learned that about 2 years ago - great advice for everyone. I always ask did you......

By the way this is a question to the person who posted about "Shailene Woodley" you said she had "15......

All the calls are booked by the manager. Did one open call 3 years ago and one and done was it for ......

thickasthieves - love what you said I am going to Remember that quote!! "100 very small performances......

Jadnyc33 - perfect word in caps you wrote "FEELS" I understand this is a business and I can't let my......

Pippy1 - you made a lot of great points and you are right I need to brush it off as soon as I walk o......

Has student film on resume when first started then local and national commercials and then on two ap......

Discussion Topic  Over 100 auditions - no booking - how should we feel? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
We had over a hundred auditions without booking - is thus typical - I would say no. We are feeling ......

Discussion Topic  Secret Phone - Callbacks out (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
If anyone knows callbacks are out for the Halloween Kids casting yesterday - please post - shooting ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Chase - 4 EMAILS.... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
That's what I heard - in and out photos...

Discussion Topic  Chase - 4 EMAILS.... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Was this in audition that was posted 4 times / I got for emails / is it just the boy or girl or boy ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Falling Water Pilot (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
What roles are they casting for this - I thought I saw recent as of yesterday and today for roles? ......

Discussion Topic  Chip - beauty and the beast Tour (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
I heard they are not doing callbacks for this just the audition and done? Is that right - was I mis......

» Refine Search
» New Search