home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (62 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Chase - 4 EMAILS.... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
That's what I heard - in and out photos...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Chase - 4 EMAILS.... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Was this in audition that was posted 4 times / I got for emails / is it just the boy or girl or boy ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Falling Water Pilot (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
What roles are they casting for this - I thought I saw recent as of yesterday and today for roles? ......

Discussion Topic  Chip - beauty and the beast Tour (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
I heard they are not doing callbacks for this just the audition and done? Is that right - was I mis......

Discussion Topic  Disney Family (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Did snyone go on this audition - fun family audition - any callback info? First family audition in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Facing rejection (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
NICE BLOG. ......

Discussion Topic  BMW - CALLBACKS (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Does anyone know when callbacks went out on this and the shoot dates? Thanks a lot! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hasbro - Stat Wars (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Actually it was a VO...

Discussion Topic  Hasbro - Stat Wars (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Anybody - self tape for this and any news?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Passports ASAP need input! (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Go to travel.state.gov. If you scheduled appointment you can get an Adult Passport for $135+$60/ Exp......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Next Page (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
I know "just-breathe" said callbacks might be after the 4th - did anyone hear anything about the rol......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Next Page (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Thanks - that seems longer than normal for callbacks.......

Discussion Topic  The Next Page (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Does anyone know about this one? Shoot dates - callbacks etc. Age - any info would be helpful did n......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Young Pope - Jude Law (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
I heard somewhere on a post callbacks after the 4th of July anybody hear different?...

Discussion Topic  RE: The Young Pope - Jude Law (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Thanks for the feedback - there are couple different age groups - good luck let us know if anyone bo......

Hello - I saw a breakdown for a 14 year old did they change the age?...

Discussion Topic  The Young Pope - Jude Law (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
I heard they are casting a new Mini Series - The Young Pope which Jude Law is in. Any breakdowns for......

Discussion Topic  RE: Chase (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Anything yet?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Chase (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
If anybody hears of bookings or callback please post so I can let my friend know since she does not ......

Ok - don't quote me but I don't know when the shoot is but I do know my next door neighbors son audi......

» Refine Search
» New Search