home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (73 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Aziz Ansari Pilot (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
I heard that the lines were pretty bad. I agree I have limits - cursing and anything paranormal - k......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Aziz Ansari Pilot (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
On to the next audition. Thanks. One of my neighbors friends audition for the role I think he is 7 o......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Was that for both roles?...

when are they shooting this? I heard in the next 2 weeks so there should be callbacks this week - c......

How bad were the sides? I thought that guy is a pretty clean comedian love like Seinfeld???...

Did not see sides and DD ROLES - can't comment on content since I did not see it...

Discussion Topic  RE: Self taped auditions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Always memorize and the BEAUTY of Self Tape if your child forgets a line - makes a mistake etc.... T......

Discussion Topic  RE: 5 Steps To Increase Mass With Natural Body Building (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Thanks guys - we all appreciate it!...

Discussion Topic  RE: 5 Steps To Increase Mass With Natural Body Building (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
I am sorry to say this to you but you are a "Newbie" and I am sure you do not understand what this p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Any Help - Need GREAT input - Manager Advice - stay or go? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
I would recommend just giving a call or email to let them know you want to stop by. You never know ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Any Help - Need GREAT input - Manager Advice - stay or go? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
I want to thank you both for giving me such great input! Plus you brought me luck my DD had an audi......

I want to thank you both for giving me such great input! Plus you brought me luck my DD had an audi......

Wow! Thank you for the great feedback - I was not really aware about sometimes it takes 100 auditio......

Discussion Topic  Any Help - Need GREAT input - Manager Advice - stay or go? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
My DD has been in the industry and with the same manager which she has been nice for almost 2 and a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pilot Season (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Maybe it's slow because its so darn cold in the NYC AREA! It's suppose to be -5 tomorrow with wind ......

Discussion Topic  RE: FRIENDS OF THE PEOPLE - please help... Any info (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68

Discussion Topic  FRIENDS OF THE PEOPLE - please help... Any info (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Does anybody know anything about this role. Callback dates etc... thanks......

Discussion Topic  RE: Slow or busy? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
We were dead 2 weeks - usually at least 1 audition but nothing - is this typical for end of October?......

Discussion Topic  RE: BMW (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
When are callbacks and when do you think the managers will be making the calls?...

Discussion Topic  RE: PLEASE HELP - your opinion - 1 year - nothing. (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
It works - THANKS! ......

» Refine Search
» New Search