home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (94 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Please Help Me! Need ADVICE DESPERATELY!! I turn to YOU!! (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
I really appreciate the feedback guys - will take your great input! Anything else is welcomed!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Please Help Me! Need ADVICE DESPERATELY!! I turn to YOU!! (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Yes - she has had callbacks and on hold but nothing booked if you said that is typical thanks for th......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Thanks Born4act! Another great feedback to help me out!...

Great input Bizzy Mama - thanks!...

Thanks DadinWestchester! More daughter has started with student films then after about a year she s......

As I said in my posting I really like my manager she is really nice and I would feel bad to tell her......

Discussion Topic  Please Help Me! Need ADVICE DESPERATELY!! I turn to YOU!! (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
My daughter has been acting for almost Two years - she has done a commercial here and there - maybe ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How many auditions did your child go through before they landed a role? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Thanks for the feedback - since Octobet she has had several callbacks and had been on hold but not b......

Discussion Topic  RE: MICROSOFT INDUSTRIAL -Commercial? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Not - sure - had no info - details - callbacks / bookings etc. Anybody knowing anything will be a h......

Discussion Topic  MICROSOFT INDUSTRIAL -Commercial? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Anybody know additional details about this? Callbacks etc? Have no idea.. Auditions......

Discussion Topic  RE: VERIZON CALLBACKS (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
When I originally posted my comments - I meant to say which I forgot was does anybody know the callb......

Discussion Topic  VERIZON CALLBACKS (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Any news on callbacks going out?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Msf Talent -- Beware (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Yes - stay away!! Very rude - never signed but not nice at all stay away!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Toyota (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
It's $400 plus 10% - are the callbacks today? Does anyone know?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Wiener Dog (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Any East Coast Callbacks?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Wiener Dog (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Anybody know any additional info? Like when are callbacks are they looking for younger or older - s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Comedy Central Promo - Thor (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Any bookings...

Discussion Topic  RE: Comedy Central Promo - Thor (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Dbp1 - you just doubled your chances - ...

Discussion Topic  RE: Creative Galazy (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Congrats to all...

Discussion Topic  RE: Kids Foot Locker (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Thanks / anyone else?...

» Refine Search
» New Search