home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (70 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Chase (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Anything yet?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Chase (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
If anybody hears of bookings or callback please post so I can let my friend know since she does not ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Ok - don't quote me but I don't know when the shoot is but I do know my next door neighbors son audi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sesame Place (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
That's great Jennrn - one out of two is good! Congrats - Good Luck tomorrow - did you just get the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sesame Place (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Callbacks out...

Discussion Topic  Sesame Place (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Anybody - hear anything about this?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Afflelou - (french sunglasses company) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Yep.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Afflelou - (french sunglasses company) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
No callbacks / going straight to video.....

Discussion Topic  Afflelou - (french sunglasses company) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Callback dates - any idea?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Aziz Ansari Pilot (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
I heard that the lines were pretty bad. I agree I have limits - cursing and anything paranormal - k......

Discussion Topic  RE: Aziz Ansari Pilot (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
On to the next audition. Thanks. One of my neighbors friends audition for the role I think he is 7 o......

Was that for both roles?...

when are they shooting this? I heard in the next 2 weeks so there should be callbacks this week - c......

How bad were the sides? I thought that guy is a pretty clean comedian love like Seinfeld???...

Did not see sides and DD ROLES - can't comment on content since I did not see it...

Discussion Topic  RE: Self taped auditions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Always memorize and the BEAUTY of Self Tape if your child forgets a line - makes a mistake etc.... T......

Discussion Topic  RE: 5 Steps To Increase Mass With Natural Body Building (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Thanks guys - we all appreciate it!...

Discussion Topic  RE: 5 Steps To Increase Mass With Natural Body Building (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
I am sorry to say this to you but you are a "Newbie" and I am sure you do not understand what this p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Any Help - Need GREAT input - Manager Advice - stay or go? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
I would recommend just giving a call or email to let them know you want to stop by. You never know ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Any Help - Need GREAT input - Manager Advice - stay or go? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
I want to thank you both for giving me such great input! Plus you brought me luck my DD had an audi......

» Refine Search
» New Search