home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (61 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Herbie Pilot - CALLBACKS (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Does anyone know if callbacks went out for this yet? Thanks! ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Turn - Young Ben - anyone else self tape (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Thanks for feedback...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Turn - Young Ben - anyone else self tape (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Just wanted to know if anyone else self taped - any feedback yet?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Untitled Disney Feature Film (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68

Discussion Topic  Untitled Disney Feature Film (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Does anybody know about this? What the film is? I know they were EcoCasting but was not sure about......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone back to work yet? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Thanks for the feedback - so does anyone know why it's so slow?? Very strange....

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone back to work yet? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Ok - getting worried. Only one self tape audition this year - deadest in 4 years - should I be conc......

Thanks for all the feedback! So I am not the only one! ......

Wow all I have to say is that I never been so dead - I am not sure if I should be discouraged - firs......

Ok - thank you for all the NYC feedback and very interesting article about pilot season. Just dead ......

How have things been on East Coast. Been slow since November! Just one audition in December and not......

Discussion Topic  RE: Linskys Velop - callbacks (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Callbacks are out!...

Discussion Topic  Linskys Velop - callbacks (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Anybody know when callbacks for this?...

Discussion Topic  Virtual Reality -Telsey & Co. - Callbacks (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Anybody know when callbacks are for this? What the shoot date is? Thanks for any info?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Dog's Best Friend - self tape... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Still really quiet on this one. Anything on this - have not seen or heard anything. Did anybody he......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dog's Best Friend - self tape... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Anyone interested here is an IMDb link for the movie - ......

Any updates on this project? ......

Discussion Topic  Dog's Best Friend - self tape... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Did anyone else self tape for this? I know they extended the upload date. Not sure when they are d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Flying J - Callbacks out.... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Any news in this yet? I think the shoot is this weekend.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Flying J - Callbacks out.... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
I just heard there was holds out on this project- not sure if that is true. Anyone else hear that a......

» Refine Search
» New Search