home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (56 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: The Young Pope - Jude Law (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
I heard somewhere on a post callbacks after the 4th of July anybody hear different?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: The Young Pope - Jude Law (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Thanks for the feedback - there are couple different age groups - good luck let us know if anyone bo......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Hello - I saw a breakdown for a 14 year old did they change the age?...

Discussion Topic  The Young Pope - Jude Law (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
I heard they are casting a new Mini Series - The Young Pope which Jude Law is in. Any breakdowns for......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Next Page (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Thanks - that seems longer than normal for callbacks.......

Discussion Topic  The Next Page (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Does anyone know about this one? Shoot dates - callbacks etc. Age - any info would be helpful did n......

Discussion Topic  RE: Chase (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Anything yet?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Chase (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
If anybody hears of bookings or callback please post so I can let my friend know since she does not ......

Ok - don't quote me but I don't know when the shoot is but I do know my next door neighbors son audi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sesame Place (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
That's great Jennrn - one out of two is good! Congrats - Good Luck tomorrow - did you just get the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sesame Place (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Callbacks out...

Discussion Topic  Sesame Place (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Anybody - hear anything about this?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Afflelou - (french sunglasses company) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Yep.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Afflelou - (french sunglasses company) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
No callbacks / going straight to video.....

Discussion Topic  Afflelou - (french sunglasses company) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Callback dates - any idea?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Aziz Ansari Pilot (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
I heard that the lines were pretty bad. I agree I have limits - cursing and anything paranormal - k......

Discussion Topic  RE: Aziz Ansari Pilot (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
On to the next audition. Thanks. One of my neighbors friends audition for the role I think he is 7 o......

Was that for both roles?...

when are they shooting this? I heard in the next 2 weeks so there should be callbacks this week - c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Self taped auditions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Always memorize and the BEAUTY of Self Tape if your child forgets a line - makes a mistake etc.... T......

» Refine Search
» New Search