home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (106 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Broad City (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Update - as of July 18th at 10:24am east coast time the role was revised to 9/10 year old boy - just......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Broad City (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
My best friends son audition for this last week and she ask me to put feelers out there for any word......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: THE CHRISTMAS PEARL (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Sorry - quiet... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: THE CHRISTMAS PEARL (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Anybody hear anything about boy and girl roles?...

Thanks / any callback dates...

Discussion Topic  THE CHRISTMAS PEARL (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Anybody know the Breakdown for this Movie? What age are they casting - demographic breakdown - shoo......

Discussion Topic  RE: 56 Auditions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
I love your quote "songanddance". That is a perfect quote "BEING SUCCESSFUL IN THE BIZ IS WHEN PREPA......

Discussion Topic  RE: 56 Auditions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Thanks for the response guys! I really appreciate it!...

Discussion Topic  56 Auditions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
I just need some feedback and if this is normal - my daughter had 56 auditions since last October an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Comcast in LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Thanks for the info / has it booked yet? ......

Discussion Topic  Comcast in LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Does anybody know anything about this? I heard it shoots next week - are there callbacks / if so ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is it "ok" to say "No" to a manager and agent. (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Than kx everyone for AWESOME FEEDBAck...

Discussion Topic  Is it "ok" to say "No" to a manager and agent. (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
I just wanted to get everyone's awesome opinion on saying "no" to an audition? If a manager sends y......

Discussion Topic  RE: Optimum (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Nothing Sorry... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Optimum (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
THANKS!!! ......

Is there callbacks for this or is it a direct book - I think the shoot is May 22nd... Am I correct -......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trainwreck (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Any Buzz about the Allister Role? Thanks ahead for any info.... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trainwreck (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
How about Allister? ......

Any other roles booked?...

Discussion Topic  P & G Photo Shoot... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Are there callbacks for this or are they going right to the booking? What are the shoot dates? GLT......

» Refine Search
» New Search