home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (89 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: PLEASE HELP - your opinion - 1 year - nothing. (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
It works - THANKS! ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: PLEASE HELP - your opinion - 1 year - nothing. (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
We keep her very busy with sports - soccer etc... Also we are a strong family so we are always doin......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

That's an interesting point Tenniskids. I am so happy for everyone's feedback an AWESOME COMNENTS A......

Niasmom - can you resend that link for the article - very interested in reading it but for some reas......

Actually just turned 8 years old......

To answer jadnyc - she loves it but it was interesting about the stats per booking. She just is se......

Discussion Topic  PLEASE HELP - your opinion - 1 year - nothing. (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68

Discussion Topic  RADIO CITY CHRISTMAS SPECTACULAR & TOUR (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68

Discussion Topic  CBS SPORTS PROMO - Callbacks? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Are there callbacks or are they going straight to the booking?...

Discussion Topic  Just Concerned - should I worry - ALL FEEDBACK WILL HELP! (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Ok - please give me all feedback I am just concerned. Our 2 year contract is up soon with our manag......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best managers and agents in NYC? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Thanks for advice worth the sign up!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Best managers and agents in NYC? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
That link did not work - it brought you to a sign in page - is there another link or any feedback fr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Broad City (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Update - as of July 18th at 10:24am east coast time the role was revised to 9/10 year old boy - just......

Discussion Topic  Broad City (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
My best friends son audition for this last week and she ask me to put feelers out there for any word......

Discussion Topic  RE: THE CHRISTMAS PEARL (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Sorry - quiet... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: THE CHRISTMAS PEARL (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Anybody hear anything about boy and girl roles?...

Thanks / any callback dates...

Discussion Topic  RE: 56 Auditions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
I love your quote "songanddance". That is a perfect quote "BEING SUCCESSFUL IN THE BIZ IS WHEN PREPA......

Discussion Topic  RE: 56 Auditions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Thanks for the response guys! I really appreciate it!...

Discussion Topic  56 Auditions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
I just need some feedback and if this is normal - my daughter had 56 auditions since last October an......

» Refine Search
» New Search