home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (43 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Disney Animal Kingdom - not all available (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
I did not here anything - please post if any holds or bookings....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Disney Animal Kingdom - not all available (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
The just called the family name and I brought photos in of the rest of the family - they really did ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Disney Animal Kingdom - not all available (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
We went to an audition yesterday for this but our whole family was not there so our manager said to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Major Food Brand (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
I think the roles were casted at least I know the parents and teenage daughter and the crazy uncle. ......

Discussion Topic  Major Food Brand (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Anyone know if there are callbacks for this or are they casting right from the groups today. I know......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Comedian - DENIRO Film - {Foul Language} (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Where is the best place to look to find out info about project feedback like you did - do you recomm......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Comedian - DENIRO Film - {Foul Language} (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
So what does that mean. Starting from scratch again. Do they disregard all auditions from last week......

Discussion Topic  The Comedian - DENIRO Film - {Foul Language} (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
We had the ability to audition for the role of a girl but they might cast a boy. We saw the script ......

Discussion Topic  RE: President's Day (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Yep. ......

Discussion Topic  Bojangles Chicken (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
My friend who is new to the industry ask me to post this since she does not have an account on this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hilton (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
If anybody hears anything please post - we should here today - besides my daughter - we had two othe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hilton (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Yes - pretty crowded. I am pretty sure they are going straight to the booking - shoots per my notes......

Discussion Topic  RE: BRIGHTHOUSE - Friday audition INFO (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Interesting thanks for some very useful feedback...

Discussion Topic  RE: BRIGHTHOUSE - Friday audition INFO (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
I guess no one heard anything - since there was 205 views...?? On to the next one......

Discussion Topic  BRIGHTHOUSE - Friday audition INFO (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Does anybody have an additional info about this project. We always get info about callbacks - shoot ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Over 100 auditions - no booking - how should we feel? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
Dancing Butterfly - that was a good link and again thanks to ALL for such a good INPUT SESSION!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Over 100 auditions - no booking - how should we feel? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Lochness68
To "Mem" - you made me crack up laughing on a Friday morning!!! What a great idea! For all open call......

TS0104 - So true - learned that about 2 years ago - great advice for everyone. I always ask did you......

By the way this is a question to the person who posted about "Shailene Woodley" you said she had "15......

All the calls are booked by the manager. Did one open call 3 years ago and one and done was it for ......

» Refine Search
» New Search