home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (111 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: IMPROV OR WEB SERIES? (in The Working Actor) by donquixote
Go to UCB....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: "At Left Brain Turn Right" - alternatives? (in The Working Actor) by donquixote
It's more of a practice than anything else. In other words, you don't have to know the physics beh......

Discussion Topic  RE: Border: Black versus white (in Secret Agent Man) by donquixote
This thread is racist!!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors who don't particularly like theater.... (in The Working Actor) by donquixote
You don't have to love classical music to be great jazz musician....

Discussion Topic  RE: What can be expected NY to LA and vice versa? (in The Working Actor) by donquixote
You don't have to own a car, but you have to have your driver's license. I know folks who get by he......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cannabis and acting (in The Working Actor) by donquixote

Discussion Topic  RE: When is colorblind casting appropriate? (in The Working Actor) by donquixote

Discussion Topic  RE: When is colorblind casting appropriate? (in The Working Actor) by donquixote
I think we have the resident village idiot in LADelight. Your false equivalency and ignorance is tr......

LADelight #whiteprivilege...

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The Secret Agent Manual (in Secret Agent Man) by donquixote
SAM is basically suffering from old fashioned burnout. He is either burned out by having to pump ou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does age still matter? (in Secret Agent Man) by donquixote
To the original poster, this age range thing is something you need to be on the same page with your ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wolf of Wall Street Monologue Recited (in The Working Actor) by donquixote
I don't think the character/scene is the right match for you. With your look and vibe, you are bett......

Discussion Topic  RE: Santa Monica to Hollywood or Hollywood to Santa Monica at 4PM (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by donquixote
Use sigalert.com to check real-time for any major accidents. Depending on where you are in Hollywoo......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Santa Monica to Hollywood or Hollywood to Santa Monica at 4PM (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by donquixote
Hollywood first at 4pm. Then west to Santa Monica. During the evening, going TO Santa Monica during......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Having a "difficult look" all advice welcome!! (in The Working Actor) by donquixote
One additional wrinkle that you may not have thought of: LA is a comedy town. When you're starting......

Discussion Topic  RE: Thoughts on these coaches if anyone has worked with them (in The Working Actor) by donquixote
I also don't think that a great coach has to have had been an actor with substantial credits. Coachi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Thoughts on these coaches if anyone has worked with them (in The Working Actor) by donquixote

Discussion Topic  RE: Agent status update (in Secret Agent Man) by donquixote
Headshots are the most important thing *before* getting in the audition room. For actors out there,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cameron Thor Update (in Secret Agent Man) by donquixote
I just felt really gross reading this (not your fault shootyhoops). I don't know what to think of t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving from Los Angeles to NYC (in The Working Actor) by donquixote
To paraphrase an old saying I heard somewhere that when you decide to leave a place, you don't reall......

» Refine Search
» New Search