home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (96 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Things You Wish Someone Had Told You (in The Working Actor) by donquixote
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: People with day jobs - what's your plan? (in The Working Actor) by donquixote

Discussion Topic  RE: People with day jobs - what's your plan? (in The Working Actor) by donquixote
Another unusual day job for actors whom I've met: Ordained ministers who do weddings and funerals. ......

Depending on your academic background or whether you have a skilled trade, the ideal job for artists......

Discussion Topic  RE: When is it time to quit? Is it time to quit? (in The Working Actor) by donquixote

Discussion Topic  RE: When is it time to quit? Is it time to quit? (in The Working Actor) by donquixote

Speaking of day jobs: FAMOUS WRITERS WITH DAY JOBS Virginia Woolf - had her own publishing company......

For me, it's not about quitting as much as it's about finding the kind of "day job" that gives me mo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trying to find my age range, advice? (in The Working Actor) by donquixote
I agree with TMR. mid-20s....

Discussion Topic  RE: What is the best equipment for filming yourself for auditions/sides/coldreads..etc (in The Working Actor) by donquixote
Ashleernb knows. Good lighting (or knowing basic lighting techniques) is far more important than wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: Less than ideal L.A. Neighborhoods? (in The Working Actor) by donquixote
Of all the so-called popular neighborhoods that everyone lists (NoHo, WeHo, Los Feliz, Silverlake, t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Less than ideal L.A. Neighborhoods? (in The Working Actor) by donquixote
Also, Dude, "South Central" is not the preferred nomenclature. South LA, please. South LA (formerly......

Discussion Topic  RE: Who here makes their own work? (in The Working Actor) by donquixote
If you're going to make your own work, as echoed by others here, THE most important thing by far is:......

Discussion Topic  RE: IMDb server issues? (in The Working Actor) by donquixote
IMDb is up now. Time Warner Cable are a bunch of liars. It was totally on their end. I could pull i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting Directors Asking for Money / Ethics ? (in Secret Agent Man) by donquixote
I don't understand all the anger about this (or any Kickstarter/Indiegogo campaign from Zack Braff t......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Gwen Gilliss 'The Clock is Ticking on Your Career.' (in Secret Agent Man) by donquixote
Screenwriter Laeta Kalogridis (SHUTTER ISLAND) said this about being a screenwriter: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What websites do you visit? (in The Working Actor) by donquixote
Deadline Hollywood (just google for the actual url link). It's basically a newsfeed for the latest ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Groundlings or UCB? (in The Working Actor) by donquixote
I can only speak for the Groundlings having studied there. I took a few classes there, and had mult......

Discussion Topic  RE: Comments for New Column (in Secret Agent Man) by donquixote

» Refine Search
» New Search