home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (94 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: What Would Be The Most Useful Language To Learn? (in Secret Agent Man) by donquixote
If you want a serious mental challenge: Russian and German for the complexity of the grammar. Hebre......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Question from a director re: sides (in The Working Actor) by donquixote
I agree with what SabrinaSmalls and Stanislav Meiner said. To add, it also comes down to the time y......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Haven't had an audition in 2 months...what to do? (in Secret Agent Man) by donquixote
You're probably fine. The thing is, it goes in waves. You may have months where you're getting sent......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The Ugly Truth (in Secret Agent Man) by donquixote

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The Ugly Truth (in Secret Agent Man) by donquixote
There's a BIG difference between giving constructive feedback and being destructively discouraging. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Los Angeles Best Affordable Apartments (in The Working Actor) by donquixote
In the words of Rodney King (r.i.p.) "Can't we all just get along?" I think all this trash talking ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Los Angeles Best Affordable Apartments (in The Working Actor) by donquixote
K-town is a hidden gem, but it's also not a place I would recommend newcomers to LA. It's sort of li......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The British Are Coming! (in Secret Agent Man) by donquixote
It's survivorship bias -- looking at successes to prove the rule (or looking at exceptions to prove ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting Teacher Gone Bad (in Secret Agent Man) by donquixote
As SAM and others have echoed here, it doesn't look good for Cameron Thor. Sounds pedantic to say ......

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Neighborhood Breakdown (in The Working Actor) by donquixote

Discussion Topic  RE: Things You Wish Someone Had Told You (in The Working Actor) by donquixote

Discussion Topic  RE: People with day jobs - what's your plan? (in The Working Actor) by donquixote

Discussion Topic  RE: People with day jobs - what's your plan? (in The Working Actor) by donquixote
Another unusual day job for actors whom I've met: Ordained ministers who do weddings and funerals. ......

Depending on your academic background or whether you have a skilled trade, the ideal job for artists......

Discussion Topic  RE: When is it time to quit? Is it time to quit? (in The Working Actor) by donquixote

Discussion Topic  RE: When is it time to quit? Is it time to quit? (in The Working Actor) by donquixote

Speaking of day jobs: FAMOUS WRITERS WITH DAY JOBS Virginia Woolf - had her own publishing company......

For me, it's not about quitting as much as it's about finding the kind of "day job" that gives me mo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trying to find my age range, advice? (in The Working Actor) by donquixote
I agree with TMR. mid-20s....

» Refine Search
» New Search