home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (47 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: PWC (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by RJL6146
Felt like a pretty big callback...please post bookings if you hear. Thanks!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: PWC (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by RJL6146
momof3...when you went today, did they mention having CBs? They are seeing tons of kids for this. ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

We went as siblings too and was told they wanted siblings, but there were quite a few singles there ......

Do you have CB dates? I was only given shoot dates from agent. Thanks. GL!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Royal Pains (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by RJL6146
Good luck!! I'm sure it will be a great experience if you book!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Royal Pains (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by RJL6146
My twins worked on the show for 2 seasons. Love the cast and crew. Great to work with and very acc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Commercial holds after callback (in Child and Teen Models) by RJL6146
DS is always placed on hold for the shoot dates when he receives a callback for a commercial. I thi......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Gaffigan Pilot (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by RJL6146
Good luck!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Gaffigan Pilot (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by RJL6146
Nothing here, but it doesn't start shooting until Feb so there's time. Or he decided to use his own......

I think they are still shooting with 5 children as his family. DS went in for 5-7 year old boy. Sa......

Discussion Topic  Gaffigan Pilot (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by RJL6146
Looks like they're trying this again...anyone else audition for the children's roles? Please post i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Chevy & embassy suites -LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by RJL6146
we're going in for chevy tomorrow, but I was told it shoots in LA?...

Discussion Topic  RE: New Baby/Auditions Older Child (in Child and Teen Models) by RJL6146
I brought my nursing baby for my older son's go-sees and shoots. I told our manager ahead of time. ......

Discussion Topic  Bright Star (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by RJL6146
Anyone else attend? It was very quiet when we were there...only 1 adult, but no other children. I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: how long before starting to book jobs (in Child and Teen Models) by RJL6146
It's going to vary for everyone...some kids luck out and book right away, some take a little while l......

Discussion Topic  RE: Big Book (in Child and Teen Models) by RJL6146
he also shot a christmas pajama ad for them and i was told it was for the big book. i looked in the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tide (in Child and Teen Models) by RJL6146
congrats!!...

Thankfully it moved pretty quickly, but they must have seen a ton of kids...huge age range too! I w......

Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  Tide (in Child and Teen Models) by RJL6146
Does anyone have information on CBs (if there are any) and shoot dates? Nothing was posted yesterda......

» Refine Search
» New Search