home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (40 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  American Healthcare Systems (in Child and Teen Models) by RJL6146
Shoots 9/16-9/18...please post any holds / bookings. Looks like it was a HUGE casting. Anyone know......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Pampers (in Child and Teen Models) by RJL6146
Please post bookings! Thanks!!! ......

Discussion Topic  Pampers (in Child and Teen Models) by RJL6146
Please post any holds / bookings. Shoots 7/24. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  Black Rock (in Child and Teen Models) by RJL6146
Did CBs go out for this already? I thought they were this week, but I don't remember the exact date......

Discussion Topic  RE: My noob question regarding auditions & agents (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by RJL6146
I've had to do it because I had more than 1 kid in the biz...so we are going from 1 audition to the ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Flu Vaccine (in Child and Teen Models) by RJL6146
My 6yo DS went, but saw various ages and ethnicities there...

Discussion Topic  Flu Vaccine (in Child and Teen Models) by RJL6146
Please post holds / bookings...shoots June 18th. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Verizon Fios (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by RJL6146
Please post any bookings...I think this one shoots Thurs and Fri. GL!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: PWC (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by RJL6146
Felt like a pretty big callback...please post bookings if you hear. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: PWC (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by RJL6146
momof3...when you went today, did they mention having CBs? They are seeing tons of kids for this. ......

We went as siblings too and was told they wanted siblings, but there were quite a few singles there ......

Do you have CB dates? I was only given shoot dates from agent. Thanks. GL!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Royal Pains (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by RJL6146
Good luck!! I'm sure it will be a great experience if you book!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Royal Pains (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by RJL6146
My twins worked on the show for 2 seasons. Love the cast and crew. Great to work with and very acc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Commercial holds after callback (in Child and Teen Models) by RJL6146
DS is always placed on hold for the shoot dates when he receives a callback for a commercial. I thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gaffigan Pilot (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by RJL6146
Good luck!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Gaffigan Pilot (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by RJL6146
Nothing here, but it doesn't start shooting until Feb so there's time. Or he decided to use his own......

I think they are still shooting with 5 children as his family. DS went in for 5-7 year old boy. Sa......

Discussion Topic  Gaffigan Pilot (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by RJL6146
Looks like they're trying this again...anyone else audition for the children's roles? Please post i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Chevy & embassy suites -LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by RJL6146
we're going in for chevy tomorrow, but I was told it shoots in LA?...

» Refine Search
» New Search