home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (181 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Equity/minor question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by dramamama
IMHO, Dancing Butterfly is 100% correct. My daughter has worked in both a big national tour and in s......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Changing Agents (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by dramamama
Given the recent changes in NY agent land, it might be wise to wait and let the dust settle before m......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting started as a Teen, submitting to agencies? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by dramamama
I second what mom2music says. It's hard in the business even for teens with substantial credits, as ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do NYC Agents and Mgrs Accept Out of State Teens? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by dramamama
Be wary of the height limits. They are taken very seriously. Depending on your DD's height, there ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: Another newbie question re: our agent (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by dramamama
You won't. Getting a callback is your feedback. That's it....

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by dramamama
I don't know what other advice you'll get except go, hope they don't measure you before you dance, h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by dramamama
Didn't I just answer this question above? Why are you asking it again?...

I hear you! My daughter is now 15 and was in a national tour, and there's not much professional thea......

The height requirements for Broadway and national tours are taken VERY seriously. When they say unde......

And singitbaby, it TOTALLY understand that every once in a while there's that one audition, that one......

I wasn't trying to be condescending at all, and I'm sorry if I sounded that way, just offering some ......

I don't mean to sound harsh, but if you're going to truly pursue this business, get used to unpredic......

I don't have a child involved in this casting, but I want to say something I've said before: the chi......

England has much stricter child labor laws than the US. When Billy Elliot was in the UK, there were ......

Good point, TMR. Because GO4IT suggested boys danced at their call but girls didn't, I assumed she ......

I just want to clarify something: GO4IT, I'm not sure where you're getting your information about t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda Girls audition (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by dramamama
It's an Equity chorus call for girl dancers. Not a callback. Anyone can go. Equity kids will be seen......

Discussion Topic  RE: New to this.. questions about equity casting calls (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by dramamama
I just want to clarify something here. At a truly OPEN call, union status has no bearing. People are......

» Refine Search
» New Search