home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (29 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Stage Da
MamaJo, yeah I think you bring up a good point....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Stage Da
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

My DD was not called back last fall, but is called back from February's open call....

Oh yeah, I know one of those studios and they actually sent out an email saying that they had a conv......

Did we figure out what Group 1 means? My DD's 4'9", anybody else in that group that is not as tall?......

Did everyone get that message that the callbacks got moved to the 20th? There goes our plane fare........

Discussion Topic  RE: A Christmas Story (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Stage Da
I have a quick question, is there anyone's DC in this forum going to that ECC for singers or dancers......

Discussion Topic  RE: A Christmas Story (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Stage Da

So it looks like there's an EPA (for boys) on the 20th, an ECC Singers on the 22nd, and an ECC Dance......

TMR, you're right the 5/5 notice you linked does say dancers who sing, however, their website says "......

BroadwayBound7, May 5th is open call. My DD's agent mentioned that they will have appointments in t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dog with a Blog (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Stage Da
There was an audition yesterday for the teen role "Dab", anybody get a callback from that?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Nicekodeon (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Stage Da
Didn't hear anything on this project for this week so we'll just focus on DD's NY callbacks next wee......

Discussion Topic  RE: Nicekodeon (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Stage Da
Did anybody hear anything about this week if they're doing any kind of mix & match? Don't they star......

Oh okay, that figures. thanks! 4pm....

thanks for this info! Didn't know what to expect, DD already went to the Mix&Match rehearsal a coupl......

Any word on the casting for this? if they start taping on the 21st, do they usually rehearse the we......

there's a mix&match test today.....

Discussion Topic  RE: First audition appointment (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Stage Da
which audition is this, if you don't mind me asking?...

» Refine Search
» New Search