home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (16 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: School of Rock (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Stage Da
Is it official yet? I've heard rumors so I have an idea, not sure if I should post it in a public f......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: School of Rock (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Stage Da
@songanddance - this might be a bit silly but would you know how old/tall the boy is? just trying t......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Any update on this?...

Good luck! ......

@MamaShan72 will this be in LA?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Disney's Fairest of the Mall (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Stage Da
Has anybody heard anything about the role Nikki in this show? Have they casted her? It was 13-15 b......

Discussion Topic  RE: mayor of mars (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Stage Da
Should change this thread to "Henry Danger"....

Discussion Topic  RE: Disney Bunked (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Stage Da
Any news on this?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Disney Bunked (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Stage Da
Quinn is Beebe's gamer friend, it was before Beebe found out she was going to camp....

I think additional roles have been posted, DD's going in for Quinn today....

Discussion Topic  RE: Talias Kitchen (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Stage Da
I think for the most part, Talia, Valerie?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Talias Kitchen (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Stage Da
Any word on this? They had producers session last week....

DD went in about the same time yours did for Valerie but using Talia's sides, she's going back today......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do people with agents also self submit? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Stage Da
Yes. that's what I meant, my DD's manager and agent work really well together, they correspond regul......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do people with agents also self submit? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Stage Da
I don't self-submit my DD but her manager does, and she works really well with her agent. They are ......

Discussion Topic  RE: "Ethnically Ambiguous" (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Stage Da
my DD is pure Asian but she gets sent out to ethnically ambiguous roles too. I always tell her that......

» Refine Search
» New Search