home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (139 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Groundlings or UCB? (in The Working Actor) by actorshelper
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Groundlings or UCB? (in The Working Actor) by actorshelper
Also you can do more than one. While you are waiting 2+ years for the next level of Groundlings you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTG Artists (in Secret Agent Man) by actorshelper
There was a shake up at Ideal and several agents left and now make up the team at HTG Artists....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting Directors Asking for Money / Ethics ? (in Secret Agent Man) by actorshelper

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting Directors Asking for Money / Ethics ? (in Secret Agent Man) by actorshelper
Well actually I think TT hit the nail on the head when he said Judy Kerr was contributing--where did......

I was curious: ......

She also might be doing research into the process so she can teach from experience--who is she hurti......

Discussion Topic  RE: Could going on a show like Hollywood Game Night hurt your acting career? (in The Working Actor) by actorshelper
Tom Selleck, Farrah Fawcett, and Steve Martin were all on the dating game in the 70's. Selleck got a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Burnt out actor needs help finding his passion again (in The Working Actor) by actorshelper

Discussion Topic  RE: Burnt out actor needs help finding his passion again (in The Working Actor) by actorshelper

Discussion Topic  RE: 1 Bedroom Cost in LA Neighborhoods (in The Working Actor) by actorshelper
Depressing news if rents did go up 10%. P.S. I am old, but I HATE those infographics. You have to p......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Why So Picky? (in Secret Agent Man) by actorshelper
Good explanation of the process. Thanks....

Discussion Topic  RE: Question About My Agency (in The Working Actor) by actorshelper
Also I think it is odd you don't have a contract too if you "signed" with them....

Discussion Topic  RE: Question About My Agency (in The Working Actor) by actorshelper
On twitter a top commercial agent said for every role on a commercial they get 1000 submissions and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I become a successful actor without drama school? (in The Working Actor) by actorshelper

Discussion Topic  RE: Meeting for Theatrical (in Secret Agent Man) by actorshelper
Well, disappointing, but a good experience. At least they were honest and you know what you have t......

» Refine Search
» New Search