home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (31 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Coast to Coast and Zuri LA - question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by twodollfaces
I heard Coast to Coast is quite hard to get into. There's a meeting of the mind amongst everyone at ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Target Holiday (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by twodollfaces
the initial casting booked. three little girls from PMT...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Target Holiday (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by twodollfaces
This casting was a joke. We were there for 3 hours. It was my DC 3rd callback. JOKE!...

Discussion Topic  MO Kids (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by twodollfaces
Anyone with them that they can share some insight. Agency? Talent Manager? Any other talent manager ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stride Rite (in Child and Teen Models) by twodollfaces
Can someone tell me what agencies were called in??? I hate to think we didn't get called in to this ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: UNICEF (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by twodollfaces
anyword? I want to say this was with Angelina Jolie....

Discussion Topic  UNICEF (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by twodollfaces
Please post if you hear any bookings. Holds Thank you for your time...

Discussion Topic  RE: Hallmark (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by twodollfaces
callbacks are out. Mamacare young little girls, maybe 5-7 yrs old...

Discussion Topic  RE: Campbell Soup (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by twodollfaces
I heard they have 3 spots theyre shooting. One for a Caucasian family, one for an AA family and the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Campbell Soup (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by twodollfaces
Thanks mommyofbrats. We were there too. We waited a long time for our pot pie. Hahaha. Long time wai......

Discussion Topic  Campbell Soup (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by twodollfaces
Can you guys please post if you hear of callbacks or bookings. GLTA...

Discussion Topic  RE: Target- Halloween (in Child and Teen Models) by twodollfaces
anyone??? Bump...

Discussion Topic  Target- Halloween (in Child and Teen Models) by twodollfaces
Does anyone know if this booked or if there's any holds? TIA...

Discussion Topic  RE: Monsanto??? (in Child and Teen Models) by twodollfaces
This project has booked. One of our agency kids booked this....

Discussion Topic  Voice Casters (in Child and Teen Models) by twodollfaces
Has anyone taken a class from Voice Casters?...

Discussion Topic  RE: slow in LA (in Child and Teen Models) by twodollfaces
Whats the deal? We are still slow.DD is almost 8...

Discussion Topic  Let's try this again.... (in Child and Teen Models) by twodollfaces
Is LA dead/slow or is it us? DD is almost 8...

Discussion Topic  How many Target Commercials? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by twodollfaces
This is out 3rd Target commercial this week. What are they looking for?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Children's Place - LA (in Child and Teen Models) by twodollfaces
Are bookings still going on?...

Discussion Topic  Have you wrote a check your mouth can't cash? (in Child and Teen Models) by twodollfaces
That got your attention, right? So now that I have your attention, have you ever made a CD so mad th......

» Refine Search
» New Search