home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (51 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Is it considered bad form if as a casting director I cast myself? (in The Working Actor) by ActorinLA
or have your friends cast you in their movies and you cast your friends. I mean if you wont cast yo......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Gwen Gilliss 'The Clock is Ticking on Your Career.' (in Secret Agent Man) by ActorinLA
In a way, how can one become something of importance in this business before the age of 30, when one......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Do It Anyway (in Secret Agent Man) by ActorinLA
Great ideas! As I drink my coffee I'm planning on doing these things you write about. I was doing ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gwyn Gillis (in The Working Actor) by ActorinLA
yeah, it's too bad it's all over for women over 30. I'm finished. that's awful, I'm watching the m......

Discussion Topic  RE: When you don't part on the best of terms (in Secret Agent Man) by ActorinLA
The way I feel, If it doesnt work with one agent, there are plenty of fish in the sea, LA has millio......

Discussion Topic  RE: Featured vs Supporting (in The Working Actor) by ActorinLA
Yeah, its supporting. Featured is when you dont speak but you are on camera....

Discussion Topic  RE: Error (in Secret Agent Man) by ActorinLA
I usually dont hang out, but I often looked back at the actors who stay behind to see what questions......

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting Resume Stupids (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by ActorinLA
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting Resume Stupids (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by ActorinLA

well, that format, I have only seen it with the person who made my resume. And the individual would......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - False Logic (in Secret Agent Man) by ActorinLA
do this business the American way, here a good idea makes a man be anything one wants to be....

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - False Logic (in Secret Agent Man) by ActorinLA
Its a nice article, But I wouldnt say that because someone made it, that a dreamer wont. I think th......

Discussion Topic  RE: We are dropping out (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ActorinLA
enjoy your break. who knows? you might be back. I am having doubts if I should start my son with ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: headshot feedback (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by ActorinLA
Buna, ce faci? De unde esti? Pozele ar fi faine in culoare. sint frumoase si alb negru....

Discussion Topic  RE: my reel (in Secret Agent Man) by ActorinLA

Discussion Topic  RE: my reel (in Secret Agent Man) by ActorinLA
Really? You're going to listen to this guy (not) truthteller? He drives users off this forum and h......

Discussion Topic  RE: advice for a soon-to-be college graduate. (in Secret Agent Man) by ActorinLA
I thought at universities such as USC the agents would come there to recruit talent. Hasn't that ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using wigs in headshots (in The Working Actor) by ActorinLA
The lace ones seem to look very natural. It looks like one can even swim wearing one of these....

» Refine Search
» New Search