home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (136 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Is it considered bad form if as a casting director I cast myself? (in The Working Actor) by ActorinLA
or have your friends cast you in their movies and you cast your friends. I mean if you wont cast yo......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Gwen Gilliss 'The Clock is Ticking on Your Career.' (in Secret Agent Man) by ActorinLA
In a way, how can one become something of importance in this business before the age of 30, when one......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Do It Anyway (in Secret Agent Man) by ActorinLA
Great ideas! As I drink my coffee I'm planning on doing these things you write about. I was doing ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gwyn Gillis (in The Working Actor) by ActorinLA
yeah, it's too bad it's all over for women over 30. I'm finished. that's awful, I'm watching the m......

Discussion Topic  RE: When you don't part on the best of terms (in Secret Agent Man) by ActorinLA
The way I feel, If it doesnt work with one agent, there are plenty of fish in the sea, LA has millio......

Discussion Topic  RE: New agent/ Manager (in The Working Actor) by ActorinLA
Sorry about that. Maybe the excitement could be dying off. If you move, move to a higher agent to ke......

Discussion Topic  RE: Featured vs Supporting (in The Working Actor) by ActorinLA
Yeah, its supporting. Featured is when you dont speak but you are on camera....

Discussion Topic  RE: Is there a code of ethics as far as discussing your work? (in The Working Actor) by ActorinLA
Its interesting because when I posted annonymous, I was more left alone. When I was Exposed, and be......

Discussion Topic  RE: What is a "featured" role? (in The Working Actor) by ActorinLA

Discussion Topic  RE: What is a "featured" role? (in The Working Actor) by ActorinLA

I think featured is an extra who is made to do certain activities to get a reaction from tv audience......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error (in Secret Agent Man) by ActorinLA
I usually dont hang out, but I often looked back at the actors who stay behind to see what questions......

Discussion Topic  RE: All American Rascals Agency (in Secret Agent Man) by ActorinLA
wow, they do that? Ok, you win...

Discussion Topic  RE: All American Rascals Agency (in Secret Agent Man) by ActorinLA
for example "You're more than welcome to send us your headshot but at this time we are not signing n......

ha, ha, ha, how funny Some agencies, for example Abrams, did it with elegance....

I tried to have them represent me a long time ago, but I didnt get a positive vibe, as I remember, t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Feedback on new headshot ( (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by ActorinLA
I like it, you look good, I love how your eyes match the blouse. The not photoshopped ones look more......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: CastingNetWorks (in The Working Actor) by ActorinLA
I never get backgound work from them for Sag. I used to do a lot of audience work through them. $8......

» Refine Search
» New Search