home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (31 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: headshot feedback (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by ActorinLA
Buna, ce faci? De unde esti? Pozele ar fi faine in culoare. sint frumoase si alb negru....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: advice for a soon-to-be college graduate. (in Secret Agent Man) by ActorinLA
I thought at universities such as USC the agents would come there to recruit talent. Hasn't that ha......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Using wigs in headshots (in The Working Actor) by ActorinLA
The lace ones seem to look very natural. It looks like one can even swim wearing one of these....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Using wigs in headshots (in The Working Actor) by ActorinLA
thanks a lot...

the link is broke....

AA's have the best wigs. I found this demo on lace wigs. ......

The wig was not very believeable, but she got the part. With a wig, I can wear it instatntly, but w......

Discussion Topic  Using wigs in headshots (in The Working Actor) by ActorinLA
I want to shot some headshots using a blonde wig, maybe a red head. Is that intelligent? Do the ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bella Ortiz Photography - Specializing in Headshots! (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by ActorinLA
maybe my internet was slow....

Discussion Topic  RE: Bella Ortiz Photography - Specializing in Headshots! (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by ActorinLA
I like the effects in the eyes. Your website is a little slow to load and when I click on links, it......

Discussion Topic  RE: Horizontal Head Shot Question (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by ActorinLA
that's a beautiful picture. It doesn't matter if you use horizontal or vertical....

Discussion Topic  RE: harry mastrogeorge (in Secret Agent Man) by ActorinLA
I dont know, I've actually never been to his class. I just did a play in the same theatre he was te......

Discussion Topic  RE: harry mastrogeorge (in Secret Agent Man) by ActorinLA
I remember a price of $400/month. Great teacher....

Discussion Topic  RE: Clip Critique (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by ActorinLA
I like it. She's a good actress....

Discussion Topic  RE: Jerry Pace Agency? (in The Working Actor) by ActorinLA
Anyone can add anything on IMDB. Once some annonymous added unflattering pictures of me there....

Discussion Topic  RE: Things You Wish Someone Had Told You (in The Working Actor) by ActorinLA
I wish they told me: -go to classes and learn the skill -get this thing every actor uses called 8x1......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Guest Stars/Co-Stars (in Secret Agent Man) by ActorinLA
Awesome, I didnt know this. I dont even get submitted to guest star roles, but I hope to be one day......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is 26 years old too old to go to Drama school/get into acting? (in The Working Actor) by ActorinLA

Discussion Topic  RE: IMDb (in Secret Agent Man) by ActorinLA

Discussion Topic  RE: IMDb (in Secret Agent Man) by ActorinLA

» Refine Search
» New Search