home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (69 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Got Residuals for a SAG Commercial but It Still Hasn't Aired (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
Are you sure it isn't a holding fee. Every 13 weeks the ad agency has the option to re-new it and pa......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: New season (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
It's now. I had 6 auditions last week from my agent. Now is the time....

Discussion Topic  RE: Ex-Rep submission lands audition, but you're with new rep now. (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
There's an online paper trail. The agent who submitted get's the cut....

Discussion Topic  RE: Are unpaid internships worth doing? (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
I think it's great. I worked for an agent for about 8 months as an "intern". They were VERY flexible......

Discussion Topic  RE: Miami/Orlando (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by LaughingBologna
to the original poster... Class Act Studios is a fantastic option in the Orlando/Tampa market for cl......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: Good boutique managers (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
Agree with ShootyHoops. Go do the work. It's easier than you think....

Discussion Topic  RE: How To Not Get Screwed Over By Headshot photographers (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
Awesome blog... I don't agree with some of the postings all the time... but that's okay. I agree wit......

Discussion Topic  RE: 3rd shift Survival job (in Survival Jobs) by LaughingBologna
You may think it's a good idea... but... it's not. I worked a 3rd shift job for about 7 months. I'm......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Survival Jobs

Discussion Topic  RE: Suddenly have to pay lacasting 10$ a month so my manager/agent can submit me? (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
Mmmmm... that sounds odd... You shouldn't have to pay the fee to get your reps to submit you. If you......

Discussion Topic  RE: Howard Talent West (in Secret Agent Man) by LaughingBologna
Take the meeting. If anything it'll be a learning experience. Keep looking for an agent in the meant......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Do I go to an audition with a bloody eye? (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
I wouldn't. The way people freak out. Even if it's nothing. You will be known as the person who came......

Discussion Topic  Carolyne Barry (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
Very sad to hear the passing of Carolyne Barry today. She was one of my first teachers when I came t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Filming a short film in a police station.... (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
I'm sure some of the smaller studios probably have a station set. How to go about getting in... not ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cannabis and acting (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
I decided one evening to have an edible. It was a caramel piece from my local dispensary. I ate all ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is it a good time to look for a NEW agent? (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
I think it's worth the investment of getting new pics. Why would you wanna ruin a relationship when ......

Discussion Topic  RE: avail.pin.hold (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
Your not paid on a gig until you're booked on it....

Discussion Topic  RE: Clear Envelopes (in Secret Agent Man) by LaughingBologna
It's all subjective. Submit harcopy, submit email. I personally feel the clear envelopes are a wast......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Now a member of SAG! How to let CDs know? (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
First off, Congrats! Welcome to the union. What I would do is send an update with more than just you......

Discussion Topic  RE: Being on "avail"? (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
They normally will not release you from an avail. If the day of the fitting comes and goes and you h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Must invoice the production co. (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
Yeah it sounds like it's a paper trail. I did a low pay print job and they asked me send an invoice.......

» Refine Search
» New Search