home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (154 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Your favorite LA photographers please! (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by LaughingBologna
sure thing. My photographer recommendations: Blake Gardner Joanna Brooks There are tons of others o......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Your favorite LA photographers please! (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by LaughingBologna
LOL. You just opened yourself up to every photographer and/or actor with a camera who pays attention......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Contact an agent via Facebook (in Secret Agent Man) by LaughingBologna
Or that... Free... cheap and easy ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Contact an agent via Facebook (in Secret Agent Man) by LaughingBologna
I agree. Don't do it. It's gonna make you look desperate. Go on IMDB pro and look up the address/ema......

Discussion Topic  RE: LA NETWORKING TRIPS ADVICE (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
Before I moved here I visited twice. I understand the whole networking thing. But like everyone else......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Non union commercial pay. How does it work? (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
Exactly. For one year. If there is a second year option. Make sure you put that date in your calenda......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is This Normal With National Commercials (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
It's Normal....

Discussion Topic  RE: Carolyne Barry Commercial (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
Also agree... Killian is your biggest cheerleader and nicest guy after the class....

Discussion Topic  RE: Carolyne Barry Commercial (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
I've noticed that Carolyn Barry is more commercial 101. I hear she's a great teacher. I also hear th......

Discussion Topic  RE: CINNABON MONSTER TIME - The value of expensive acting career consulstants (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
I agree with Truth... however... I noticed that Jona Xiao's material is basically a carbon copy of B......

Discussion Topic  RE: Understanding agent fees - How much is my take-home? (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
For non-union work I would just ignore the +20%. It's VERY common for agents to double dip for non u......

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting = automatic disqualification?? (in Survival Jobs) by LaughingBologna
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Survival Jobs

Discussion Topic  RE: What is considered getting paid "on-time" after shooting commercials? (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
Non Union can take up to 90 days....

Discussion Topic  RE: Can Agents Refer You To Managers? (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
I think you could ask what managers they have a good working relationship with and then do your rese......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do I get paid? (in Secret Agent Man) by LaughingBologna
Just like actress/model said. It will go to your agent then they will take out the usual (20% non-un......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tres Stages 1523 North La Brea Blvd. Hollywood, CA (in Secret Agent Man) by LaughingBologna
I'm late to the party. What's the big deal about this guy? Seriously....

Discussion Topic  RE: Tres Stages 1523 North La Brea Blvd. Hollywood, CA (in Secret Agent Man) by LaughingBologna
Also... During the auditions he didn't really pay attention. He was worried about playing with the m......

I'll bite... My first year in LA I auditioned for a "Play" at Tres Stages. It sounded fun. So why no......

Discussion Topic  RE: fi core.. does anyone know much about it ? (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
How were you "pushed" into joining the union? (not a loaded question, just curious)...

Discussion Topic  RE: Daniel Hoff - Callbacks (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
There's no real answer. They are only going to call you back if they are looking for your type. They......

» Refine Search
» New Search