Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (85 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: avail.pin.hold (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
Your not paid on a gig until you're booked on it....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Clear Envelopes (in Secret Agent Man) by LaughingBologna
It's all subjective. Submit harcopy, submit email. I personally feel the clear envelopes are a wast......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Now a member of SAG! How to let CDs know? (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
First off, Congrats! Welcome to the union. What I would do is send an update with more than just you......

Discussion Topic  RE: Being on "avail"? (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
They normally will not release you from an avail. If the day of the fitting comes and goes and you h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Must invoice the production co. (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
Yeah it sounds like it's a paper trail. I did a low pay print job and they asked me send an invoice.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Miami/Orlando (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by LaughingBologna
I used to live in Orlando and I also had an agent in Miami as well. Orlando is non-union commercial......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: ? (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
And yes. Principal credits are helpful IF they are notable. If it's small films no one will care....

Discussion Topic  RE: ? (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
It depends on what it is. Anyone can get an imdb credit by being in a short film. If you do a film t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hollywood east ? (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
Every smaller market that has mild success usually calls themselves "hollywood east" right now it's ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you sign with a Talent agency AND a Modeling agency? (in Secret Agent Man) by LaughingBologna
It sounds like it would conflict with print....

Poll  RE: Slow commercially for anyone else? (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
There's usually a slight peak in April. May is usually dead and then it starts picking up a little b......

Discussion Topic  RE: What do you do if not getting sent out? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by LaughingBologna
Yeah. you haven't been with the agency too long. I would say that this is a complaint for the 90 day......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Agency Question (in Secret Agent Man) by LaughingBologna
HaHa..I like Iceman's idea a lot!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Agency Question (in Secret Agent Man) by LaughingBologna
I agree with Yonie. If it's all negative don't waste your time. They are preying on people who want ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agent dropped me without notification? (in Secret Agent Man) by LaughingBologna
It sucks that it happened. Just move on and remember it's not personal....

Discussion Topic  RE: Considering Moving To Atlanta. Is That A Bad Move? (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
Here's what I have heard. Commercially it's a non-union market. Theatrically = You're more than lik......

Discussion Topic  RE: Residual checks (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by LaughingBologna
My residuals come straight to me from production and then I pay my reps. Commercial residuals go t......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Booked 1st co-star! Now what? (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
Congrats on your booking! I was in a similar situation when I booked my first co-star. I had a comme......

Discussion Topic  RE: Are we putting weight, height, eyes, hair on resumes still? (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
I don't put any of that on my resume. Mainly because my agents submit through Actors Access and LA C......

Discussion Topic  RE: AQUA. Thoughts? (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
Your friend, not you....

» Refine Search
» New Search