home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (89 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: What do you do if not getting sent out? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by LaughingBologna
Yeah. you haven't been with the agency too long. I would say that this is a complaint for the 90 day......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Agency Question (in Secret Agent Man) by LaughingBologna
HaHa..I like Iceman's idea a lot!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Agency Question (in Secret Agent Man) by LaughingBologna
I agree with Yonie. If it's all negative don't waste your time. They are preying on people who want ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agent dropped me without notification? (in Secret Agent Man) by LaughingBologna
It sucks that it happened. Just move on and remember it's not personal....

Discussion Topic  RE: Considering Moving To Atlanta. Is That A Bad Move? (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
Here's what I have heard. Commercially it's a non-union market. Theatrically = You're more than lik......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Residual checks (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by LaughingBologna
My residuals come straight to me from production and then I pay my reps. Commercial residuals go t......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Booked 1st co-star! Now what? (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
Congrats on your booking! I was in a similar situation when I booked my first co-star. I had a comme......

Discussion Topic  RE: Are we putting weight, height, eyes, hair on resumes still? (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
I don't put any of that on my resume. Mainly because my agents submit through Actors Access and LA C......

Discussion Topic  RE: AQUA. Thoughts? (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
Your friend, not you....

Discussion Topic  RE: AQUA. Thoughts? (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
I've been with her for 2 years. She's been great with me. I don't know where you are in your caree......

Discussion Topic  RE: dropped meisner (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
Put it on your resume. You still put in the time....

Discussion Topic  RE: Agency Quick to Sign Me, Red Flag? (in Secret Agent Man) by LaughingBologna
Okay. Here's the thing. You got signed. Congrats. If it's in top 50 enjoy it. You have a 90 day out ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agency Quick to Sign Me, Red Flag? (in Secret Agent Man) by LaughingBologna
It's normal if they like you....

Discussion Topic  RE: Script Analysis Class (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
Lesly Kahn. I think her class is more script analysis than anything. Is specific to TV sitcom....

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone have an agent cross-country? (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
Not all the time. The southeast is usually open to taped auditions. They may call you in for bigger ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone have an agent cross-country? (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
I'm in LA and I have agents in the Southeast. More than likely you will have to be willing to work a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Asking about callbacks (in Secret Agent Man) by LaughingBologna
If you get the callback. they will let you know....

Discussion Topic  RE: what type of envelope to use for submissions? (in Secret Agent Man) by LaughingBologna
Honestly... It doesn't matter....

Discussion Topic  RE: Top Agents for Character Actors of a Certain Age (in Secret Agent Man) by LaughingBologna
If you are looking for commercial. LEMON LIME agency specializes in Out of the box charactery people......

Discussion Topic  RE: Howard Talent West Commercial/Print Dept. (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
I don't know where you are in your career. But.. If you are new to commercial I would just keep the ......

» Refine Search
» New Search