home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (160 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Agents Commission for Commercials? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by LaughingBologna
Union 10% Non-Union 20%...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: paying manager for breakdown services? (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
Nicely said workingactor....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: paying manager for breakdown services? (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
A 1-2 year contract is standard....

Even if it's a one time fee... don't pay it. That is a sign of bad agent/manager. No true manager or......

Absolutely NOT!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Residual question (in Secret Agent Man) by LaughingBologna
Hey there, congrats on the booking. I did an episode of Masters of Sex (similar contract I assume). ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot recommendations. (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
Blake Gardner has always been great for me....

Discussion Topic  RE: Doing a mailing to managers (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
I wouldn't just blindly send to managers. That's flushing money down the toilet. Do your research an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving (and living) alone in Los Angeles (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
Studio City, Toluca Lake, Sherman Oaks & Burbank are good choices....

Discussion Topic  RE: After a meeting with an agency. (in Secret Agent Man) by LaughingBologna
My commercial agent told me that they needed to have a conference with all the agents and to call ba......

Discussion Topic  RE: Torn between Killian McHugh or Stuart K Robinson. (in New Actors Only) by LaughingBologna
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Reading the copy board at Daniel Hoff audition (in New Actors Only) by LaughingBologna
These boards are in almost every commercial audition in LA. Like everyone has said, Familiarize yo......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Which Commercial Workshop/Class? (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
I took Killian's as well as Chris Game. I liked them both. Killian is very boot camp. Chris game is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 5 day grace period to pay SAG initiation fee (in Secret Agent Man) by LaughingBologna
Yeah... this potentially can be a shit storm. I wouldn't chance it. Best bet is to make sure you are......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does he have a case? (background actor becomes the face of a studio feature) (in Secret Agent Man) by LaughingBologna
Nope not at all. I'm sure it's in black and white in the contract he signed....

Discussion Topic  RE: Are you guys using Slate shots on Actors Access? (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
Don't do the slate. It looks really amateur. Get good footage from your work and put it up....

Discussion Topic  RE: Watch Good Theater (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Improv School for frequent performing opportunities? (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
From what I've seen iO West gives many opportunities to perform. I've seen a couple of shows and it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Los Angeles Best Affordable Apartments (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
If your looking in the Valley I would look at Studio City, Sherman Oaks or Toluca Lake. I live Toluc......

Discussion Topic  RE: The book "The Actor Takes a Meeting" --- Is this book's advice any good? (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
There is so much free advice on this forum and on SAM's articles. You can pick and choose from that.......

» Refine Search
» New Search