home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (116 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: My agents are too young? (in Secret Agent Man) by LaughingBologna
First off if you don't trust them, Get out of the relationship. Doesn't matter the age. My managers......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: In Perpetuity (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
Just like nonstagemom says. Cross it out. You will get tons of grief but you can usually win....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: In Perpetuity (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
From what I have seen. Most actors don't know the definition. You are correct run run run. Usually......

Discussion Topic  RE: What are some "Starter" commercial agencies for a union actor to get repped by? (in Secret Agent Man) by LaughingBologna
MTA Training is what's needed. It seems like you have training it's just not the training you need. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What are some "Starter" commercial agencies for a union actor to get repped by? (in Secret Agent Man) by LaughingBologna
If you are targeting commercial agents you should really get into improv as well as a reputable know......

Discussion Topic  RE: Not getting auditions (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
Your headshots might not be working....

Discussion Topic  RE: Why agent sends me out only once every 3-4 months (in Secret Agent Man) by LaughingBologna
Are you union? SAG-E? That may have something to do with it....

Discussion Topic  RE: Are residuals sent to agent (in Secret Agent Man) by LaughingBologna
Absolutely. Sometimes the residuals will come directly to you, depending on which address you gave o......

Discussion Topic  RE: joining AEA through SAG (in Secret Agent Man) by LaughingBologna
I've been equity for a few years now. There doesn't seem to be much work for AEA members here. If ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agent keeps scheduling me conflicts (in Secret Agent Man) by LaughingBologna
My opinion: Let them know in writing what your book out days are. Rehearsals and shows. That way you......

Discussion Topic  RE: Manager also an agent (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
I know Phil Brock from Studio Talent Group. Holds an agent's license but is also a manager....

Discussion Topic  RE: Listing Resume Credit (in Secret Agent Man) by LaughingBologna
If you were booked as a co-star, billed as a co-star, you are a co-star. It's a billing thing. Doesn......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agents Commission for Commercials? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by LaughingBologna
Union 10% Non-Union 20%...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: paying manager for breakdown services? (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
Nicely said workingactor....

Discussion Topic  RE: paying manager for breakdown services? (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
A 1-2 year contract is standard....

Even if it's a one time fee... don't pay it. That is a sign of bad agent/manager. No true manager or......

Absolutely NOT!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Residual question (in Secret Agent Man) by LaughingBologna
Hey there, congrats on the booking. I did an episode of Masters of Sex (similar contract I assume). ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot recommendations. (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
Blake Gardner has always been great for me....

Discussion Topic  RE: Doing a mailing to managers (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
I wouldn't just blindly send to managers. That's flushing money down the toilet. Do your research an......

» Refine Search
» New Search