home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (11 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Entertainment Lab? (in Secret Agent Man) by LaughingBologna
Hey there, I've been with them since 2012 and I absolutely love them. They get me out and we book. T......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Where do you live, and how much do you pay? (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
North Hollywood (vanowen & laurel canyon) My partner and I live in a 600 square foot guest house wit......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Got Residuals for a SAG Commercial but It Still Hasn't Aired (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
Are you sure it isn't a holding fee. Every 13 weeks the ad agency has the option to re-new it and pa......

Discussion Topic  RE: New season (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
It's now. I had 6 auditions last week from my agent. Now is the time....

Discussion Topic  RE: Ex-Rep submission lands audition, but you're with new rep now. (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
There's an online paper trail. The agent who submitted get's the cut....

Discussion Topic  RE: Miami/Orlando (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by LaughingBologna
to the original poster... Class Act Studios is a fantastic option in the Orlando/Tampa market for cl......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: Miami/Orlando (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by LaughingBologna
I used to live in Orlando and I also had an agent in Miami as well. Orlando is non-union commercial......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: Top LA Commercial Agencies (in Secret Agent Man) by LaughingBologna
I would usually put my recent commercials in my cover letter. But you risk them not reading your cov......

Discussion Topic  RE: Top LA Commercial Agencies (in Secret Agent Man) by LaughingBologna
I wouldn't. Talk about your conflicts in the meeting when they ask you. I wouldn't give them a reaso......

I believe Peter Novick is now a commercial agent (Possibly head of the department) for Abrams. He us......

» Refine Search
» New Search