home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (157 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Which Commercial Workshop/Class? (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
I took Killian's as well as Chris Game. I liked them both. Killian is very boot camp. Chris game is ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: 5 day grace period to pay SAG initiation fee (in Secret Agent Man) by LaughingBologna
Yeah... this potentially can be a shit storm. I wouldn't chance it. Best bet is to make sure you are......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Does he have a case? (background actor becomes the face of a studio feature) (in Secret Agent Man) by LaughingBologna
Nope not at all. I'm sure it's in black and white in the contract he signed....

Discussion Topic  RE: Are you guys using Slate shots on Actors Access? (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
Don't do the slate. It looks really amateur. Get good footage from your work and put it up....

Discussion Topic  RE: Watch Good Theater (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Improv School for frequent performing opportunities? (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
From what I've seen iO West gives many opportunities to perform. I've seen a couple of shows and it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Los Angeles Best Affordable Apartments (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
If your looking in the Valley I would look at Studio City, Sherman Oaks or Toluca Lake. I live Toluc......

Discussion Topic  RE: The book "The Actor Takes a Meeting" --- Is this book's advice any good? (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
There is so much free advice on this forum and on SAM's articles. You can pick and choose from that.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Had a great call back (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
Agreed. Hold means you are on the Short Short list. Hopefully you get it, Fingers crossed. If it fal......

Discussion Topic  RE: When submitting electronically to agents/managers is it weird to have a facebook link (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
I don't think it's weird I'm just not sure if it helps or hurts at all. Most managers/agents are onl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pay Rate for Commercial and Print Bookings (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
Thats's odd If your SAG even on LA Casting it usually says scale rate or scale + 10% or however much......

Discussion Topic  RE: "So do you have any questions for me?" SAM help!! (in Secret Agent Man) by LaughingBologna
IMO: I wouldn't ask how many of my type. They are bringing you in... that means they are looking for......

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving On... (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
Your reps may be doing everything possible for you. It's risky... but ask for a submission report. Y......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sitcom Intensives (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
I highly recommend Lesly's class. It's VERY technical. Very scripted. It looks great on your resume.......

Discussion Topic  RE: domina & Associates (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
Hey there, One of my good friends is with Domina. She seems happy. From what I understand she used t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Your favorite LA photographers please! (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by LaughingBologna
sure thing. My photographer recommendations: Blake Gardner Joanna Brooks There are tons of others o......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Your favorite LA photographers please! (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by LaughingBologna
LOL. You just opened yourself up to every photographer and/or actor with a camera who pays attention......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Contact an agent via Facebook (in Secret Agent Man) by LaughingBologna
Or that... Free... cheap and easy ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Contact an agent via Facebook (in Secret Agent Man) by LaughingBologna
I agree. Don't do it. It's gonna make you look desperate. Go on IMDB pro and look up the address/ema......

Discussion Topic  RE: LA NETWORKING TRIPS ADVICE (in The Working Actor) by LaughingBologna
Before I moved here I visited twice. I understand the whole networking thing. But like everyone else......

» Refine Search
» New Search