home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (15 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Untitled Dan Schneider Pilot (Nickelodeon) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by modelmom151
I don't have a kid auditioning for this but there are some pretty interesting articles tracing the o......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting networks (in Child and Teen Models) by modelmom151
You do not have to pay to have a Casting Networks account; you can have a free account that your ag......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting networks (in Child and Teen Models) by modelmom151
Yes, most commercial casting directors use Casting Networks so if you are auditioning commercially i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does NYMM rep summer kids? (in Child and Teen Models) by modelmom151
I think its important to consider what the clients want as well. Like it or not--they want new face......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does NYMM rep summer kids? (in Child and Teen Models) by modelmom151
Well good point--busy in one market might not be considered busy in another market. Kids in Florida......

This is slightly off topic, but I'm surprised to hear you NY parents say it is so slow. We just fin......

Discussion Topic  RE: NY Summer Modeling? (in Child and Teen Models) by modelmom151
Lots of Florida kids go to NY during the summer. Contrary to popular belief, most do not go for a fi......

Discussion Topic  A Class Act--Pre-Professional program (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by modelmom151
I have read good things about A Class Act NY as far as acting classes/coaching but does anyone have ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about kids modeling during the summer (in Child and Teen Models) by modelmom151
You might try searching for some forums for modeling in other states for more input. I know many Fl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Eyebrows (in Child and Teen Models) by modelmom151
Agreed--I would leave it as natural as possible except for the bridge of the nose between the brows....

Discussion Topic  RE: Aquatic Sea World (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by modelmom151
They are auditioning in Florida--dk about other markets....

Discussion Topic  RE: Commercial holds after callback (in Child and Teen Models) by modelmom151
In the Florida market it varies by casting director and project. Sometimes everyone going to CB are......

Discussion Topic  RE: Summer modeling for 4 year old (in Child and Teen Models) by modelmom151
Wilhelmina signs tons of out of state kids for summer, and if you're willing to fly up for castings/......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Child Model Agency in FL (in Child and Teen Models) by modelmom151
That's a very outdated list--some of those agencies listed don't even exist anymore or don't have ki......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Child Model Agency in FL (in Child and Teen Models) by modelmom151
Orlando Print: The Diamond Agency Orlando Film/TV/Commercial: Brevard Talent, Level Talent Miami ......

» Refine Search
» New Search