home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (10 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Theatrical agent workshop (in Secret Agent Man) by frisco to L.A.
I went on the 6th. I will take a cue from koinonia and follow up with an email. Maybe I might have t......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Idiom talent email for rep (in Secret Agent Man) by frisco to L.A.
Wow, I totally didn't follow up with this. I replied about two days after I got the email and no res......

Discussion Topic  Idiom talent email for rep (in Secret Agent Man) by frisco to L.A.
Hi guys, tried to search the boards before posting but alot of dead end discussions that have to do ......

Discussion Topic  RE: My manager wants me to... (in Secret Agent Man) by frisco to L.A.
I have a friend who is repped by someone who gets him out all the time and he barely has any credits......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Guest Stars/Co-Stars (in Secret Agent Man) by frisco to L.A.
hey dirtysocks i sent you a pm, please holla back...

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Guest Stars/Co-Stars (in Secret Agent Man) by frisco to L.A.
dirtysocks smells pretty good right now, congrats...

Discussion Topic  RE: Mavrick Artists what to do? (in Secret Agent Man) by frisco to L.A.
Meeting was pretty laid back. Just a normal conversation. They asked how did you hear of us? Have yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mavrick Artists what to do? (in Secret Agent Man) by frisco to L.A.
Hi catlover, yeah i'm hoping once i get in the room they will see how fantastic I am and they say to......

Oh ok that sounds good. I like the "intrigued enough" part. ha, thanks gettothetruth....

Discussion Topic  Mavrick Artists what to do? (in Secret Agent Man) by frisco to L.A.
I got an email from Mavrick Artists to meet! Here's the thing, I submitted for theatrical/commercial......

» Refine Search
» New Search