home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (12 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Audition Times/Days? (in Auditions) by ScarlettO'/Hara
Usually for union projects (Equity, SAG-AFTRA) or appointments for major casting offices, the auditi......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  RE: Regional Theatre Auditions (in The Working Actor) by ScarlettO'/Hara
Sort of...You won't be able to hit everything, but a lot of regional theatres cast their summer seas......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: NYC Talent Managers (in The Working Actor) by ScarlettO'/Hara
I don't have experience with Bohemia but I hear they are legit company...It's just that they have a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: NYC Talent Managers (in The Working Actor) by ScarlettO'/Hara
It's hard to find info on Managers, but IMDBpro is a good place to start. Here are a few I have hea......

Discussion Topic  RE: ACTeen Camp (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ScarlettO'/Hara
I studied at ACTeen when I was a teenager and had a very good experience. Rita Litton (who I think s......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Suggestions for a Photographer? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by ScarlettO'/Hara
Jordan Matter and Susan Shacter. Most of the actors I see working all the time in NYC have shots by ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Film acting/auditon intensives for professionals not graduates (in The Working Actor) by ScarlettO'/Hara
Look at the Actors Center in NYC if you can get referred. They may still be on a hiatus, but if you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Workshops in the UK (in The Working Actor) by ScarlettO'/Hara
Wow, thank you for the detailed responses. I am planning to go this summer, and I will keep all of t......

Discussion Topic  Workshops in the UK (in The Working Actor) by ScarlettO'/Hara
I may be going over to London in a few months and was curious about whether they have classes or wor......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bauman redanty Shaul for Legit (in Secret Agent Man) by ScarlettO'/Hara
One of the stronger boutiques in NYC. Actors I know who are with them get a lot of guest stars on TV......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Stewart Talent (in Secret Agent Man) by ScarlettO'/Hara
Very good for theatre...always see clients from there at major theatre auditions. I think the commer......

Discussion Topic  Avalon Artists Group (in Secret Agent Man) by ScarlettO'/Hara
Does anyone have any experience with them, or information about them? Any info would be helpful, tha......

» Refine Search
» New Search