home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (21 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How early for a non-eq open call? (in The Working Actor) by ThtrMaven
Ok thanks, I will try that. Do you have any recommendations for how to handle arrival (I'm not sure......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: How early for a non-eq open call? (in The Working Actor) by ThtrMaven
Oh, and sorry, one other Q - how would I go about finding out if they are going to put out a sign up......

Oh, and yes, NY. Ripley Grier....

Thank you marbar! That's a lot of info. In case it helps even further, this is for the non-eq tour......

Discussion Topic  How early for a non-eq open call? (in The Working Actor) by ThtrMaven
Hi all, I am going to a non-eq open call with men from 10-2 and women from 2-6. I am a woman, and I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ThtrMaven
Hey, has anyone heard about final callbacks yet? Board's gotten awfully quiet. =)...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ThtrMaven
This is one of those required calls but that does not mean kids won't get cast from it. They will ne......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

They have definitely cast all the kids. Rehearsals start in early December. Don't know if they've t......

I can only imagine how excited those 4 kiddos and their families must be!...

Hi Pieces of Me -- They did not announce anything yesterday, but I asked the monitors who said as fa......

For those of you who have a child who has been cast on broadway or in a national tour before - what ......

I suspect that groups 1 and 2 are girls and groups 3 & 4 are boys. Or maybe just group 4....

My student is in group 1, and is 4'4". Does this seem to be bearing out that the groups are by heig......

momofone - I'm sure they will do a quick review when they start, and that she will pick it right bac......

Belle of Bway - is that because she first auditioned in the Spring? Or is the on her 4th having sta......

TTTC, you're in NH? We're in VT. If we hadn't already bought plane tix, we could could have carpoo......

Hi folks. Does anyone remember the sections of the music that the dances were set to? The dances wer......

P.S. What does DD mean?? (Tech un-savvy!)...

She's 10 and has done some community theater, some children's theater camps, and a show choir at our......

Hi again all, we just got an email that our girl is coming back for another callback next Monday, 10......

» Refine Search
» New Search