home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (38 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: best days to review and submit? (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
I refresh actors access every few hours... sometimes more often depending on how compulsive I'm feel......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Recommended CD Workshops (in Secret Agent Man) by Jackie200
Check out theworkshopguru.com They have in depth reviews of CD's and you can find out info about ho......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: People who live alone, who do you read with for taped auditions? (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200

Discussion Topic  People who live alone, who do you read with for taped auditions? (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
I know they have services like Argentum and others where you pay to have a reader and put it out on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: New casting App (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
Obviously spam. OP only has 1 post. Promoting his own app. SPAIF (Self Promotion At Its Finest)...

Discussion Topic  RE: How many of you over 25 were able to get an agent/manager without co-stars/ SAG- E ? (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200

Discussion Topic  RE: How many of you over 25 were able to get an agent/manager without co-stars/ SAG- E ? (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
Lol If YOU don't want to get into "fostered" discussions with me then stay out of my thread. Your......

Arawn, did you have to read for them at all? Did you just do a submission or was it from a workshop?......

Discussion Topic  How many of you over 25 were able to get an agent/manager without co-stars/ SAG- E ? (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
I was watching this video on youtube from this talent manager who said that agents generally won't w......

Discussion Topic  How do you feel about this answer to "Why did you leave your last agent"? (in Secret Agent Man) by Jackie200
Secret Agent Mam I was watching this video by Dallas Travers ......

Discussion Topic  How long have CD workshops been around? (in New Actors Only) by Jackie200
Around what year did they start having CD workshops? Did they have them around 2002-2003 etc? An......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  How is the audition class at Grey Studios? (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
Is it similar to Saxon Trainor's or Annie Grindlay's classes? I thought Grey Studios LA was for ki......

Discussion Topic  Great Youtube Channel For Beginning Actors (in New Actors Only) by Jackie200
This is not spam and I'm not affiliated with this channel; I just found it last night and it has ton......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  Workshop CD's Who Call in People Who are Not Sag? (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
I know Scott David used to but now that he is gone... are there any CD's for tv shows that will call......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agents Who Do Workshops - PROS & CONS (in Secret Agent Man) by Jackie200
King of My Jungle. What would you say the average salary is of these broke agents? And how much a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Watching other people's audition videos for fun (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200

Discussion Topic  Watching other people's audition videos for fun (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
Anyone else do this? You know it's quite easy to find other people's audition videos if they aren'......

Discussion Topic  RE: Court Show? (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
I did one of those reality court shows a year ago or so. ;It was Supreme Justice With Judge Karen. K......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lesly Kahn (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200

» Refine Search
» New Search