home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (100 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Question for people who have studied at Ivana Chubbuck (in New Actors Only) by Jackie200
How long (as in how many pages) are the scenes that you are doing in the beginner's/introductory cla......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  Is it easy to get footage from industrials? (in New Actors Only) by Jackie200
If you shoot a scene for an industrial do they generally give you access to the footage so you can u......

Discussion Topic  RE: What to say in an agent meeting when you're already repped (in Secret Agent Man) by Jackie200
How long did you hear back after sending emails btw?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: What to say in an agent meeting when you're already repped (in Secret Agent Man) by Jackie200
DH Hoff is taking email submissions now? I thought they were snail mail only...

Discussion Topic  Film Fighting L.A; martial arts/fighting for actors (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
I want to take some martial arts/fighting type stuff for actors and make a fighting reel... Has any......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: 1:28 min Reel on AA.. $22 or $44? (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
thanks.. so i guess 1:28 is considered more than a few seconds over... If I wanted to edit somethi......

Discussion Topic  RE: 1:28 min Reel on AA.. $22 or $44? (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
Actually I believe they round up now... I found an old topic about AA and someone wrote "I submitted......

Discussion Topic  1:28 min Reel on AA.. $22 or $44? (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
I don't get how they round up or down... Does that count as 1 minute or 2? And it would it cost $2......

Discussion Topic  RE: L.A. areas - looking for past posts. (in New Actors Only) by Jackie200
There's a nifty Google query you can use to find given topics on any website... paste this in google......

Discussion Topic  RE: Are you guys uploading your LACasting reels in 1080 or 720? (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200

Discussion Topic  Are you guys uploading your LACasting reels in 1080 or 720? (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
Just curious.... 1080 or 720?...

Discussion Topic  What does "Names Only" mean on Actors Access? (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
Like how known do you have to be? I doubt real names like A-list stars are self-submitting on AA... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Am I crazy or are these super cheap headshots super good? (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
They dont look good to me. compare them to these and tell me you dont see a difference ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshots (in Secret Agent Man) by Jackie200
Look at the portfolios of these photographers. Were your headshots on this level of quality? In term......

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot recommendations. (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
Paul Smith, Karine Simon, Nogen Beck, Bjoern Kommerell (too artsy for some), Greg Crowder I think ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Roles that hurt actor's career (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
Oh I forgot about Jacinda Barrett. She was also on the Real World in 1995 and seems to have done qui......

Discussion Topic  RE: Roles that hurt actor's career (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200

Also, Jamie Chung who did an entire season of reality tv on MTV's the Real World is with GERSH (top ......

» Refine Search
» New Search