home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (94 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Issue with Makeup done on Set (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Issue with Makeup done on Set (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
From my experience most of the makeup artists charging $150 an hour made me look worse and I looked ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Appropriate way to submit to agent? (Also H!ISYC) (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
For emails I suggest tracking opens and clicks with Banana Tag. I was surprised to see agents open m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best reel editors LA? (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
I suggest doing it yourself. There's no reason to have a reel editor unless you want to create a mus......

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Neighborhood Breakdown (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
Personally I find West Hollywood the place to live and very central. Santa Monica to me is depressi......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Real Casting Community Fights Back against charges! (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200

Discussion Topic  RE: LA City Attorney files criminal charges against CD workshops (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
I heard some rumors that there are still some places where you can do CD casting shops on the "lowdo......

Discussion Topic  RE: LA City Attorney files criminal charges against CD workshops (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
Wow, Actors Key is shut down and bankrupt ......

Discussion Topic  deleted message (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
Deleted message...

Discussion Topic  RE: Top Schools in L.A! (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Business of Acting Class - LA? (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
Buy this book... Some of the "business classes" are regurgitating the same info found here for tho......

Discussion Topic  RE: L.A People, how many hours a week do you work? (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
Lol I was watching this youtube video and Jodie Foster said she used to collect unemployment at the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 20-Something Pilot Bookings So Far ... (in Secret Agent Man) by Jackie200
Keep updating us. I find this very interesting. I think it's also easier for graduates from the good......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: 20-Something Pilot Bookings So Far ... (in Secret Agent Man) by Jackie200
Gyokoren Were any of these from 2 year conservatories like Meisner programs? What about Stella A......

Discussion Topic  RE: IT factor (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
This is some interesting ready. Not saying there is any truth to it; take it with a grain of salt ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting Books, DVDs, and Links (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200

Discussion Topic  RE: How much do you actors in LA pay for rent? (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200

Discussion Topic  RE: How much do you actors in LA pay for rent? (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200

Poll  RE: How much are you guys earning from your day jobs? (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
Now I am curious what the folks who are making 60k and up are doing for a living... and if so if you......

Discussion Topic  RE: Legit actors' forum aside from Backstage Messageboard (in Secret Agent Man) by Jackie200
Theres hardly any... just Backstage and Reddit Not much else Backstage is the most legit....

» Refine Search
» New Search