home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (94 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Reading the copy board at Daniel Hoff audition (in New Actors Only) by Jackie200
For those who have auditioned at DH you know there is a board there with the copy. If you read the b......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Does Scott David call in non union actors? (in New Actors Only) by Jackie200
Oh wow, thanks for the info! Don't you need a really special skill or characteristic in order to b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does Scott David call in non union actors? (in New Actors Only) by Jackie200
Or a better question would be if any theatrical CD's are known to call in non-union actors for co-st......

Discussion Topic  Does Scott David call in non union actors? (in New Actors Only) by Jackie200
Has anyone who is non union ever been called in after a workshop ?...

Discussion Topic  Are you guys using Slate shots on Actors Access? (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
Is it worth it?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  Kevin Weaver (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Jackie200
What do you guys think of his work? ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Good steady jobs (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
I came to L.A working for the same company I did in OC; they allowed me to work from home so I kept......

Discussion Topic  RE: Los Angeles Best Affordable Apartments (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200

Discussion Topic  RE: Los Angeles Best Affordable Apartments (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200

I have an underground parking spot so car theft doesn't worry me. No one is going to try to break in......

I have a studio in Prime WEHO area and pay less than 1100 a month. Place has a pool and underground ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Seriously wants to gain muscle mass.. any suggestionS?? (in Health and Fitness) by Jackie200
Start a strength program like Stronglifts or Starting Strength and eat in a caloric surplus with ade......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Health and Fitness

Discussion Topic  RE: Top theatrical agencies that accept online submissions (in New Actors Only) by Jackie200
I did a few email submissions and used a software /tracking program to track them (it told me when t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Who is this casting director? (in Secret Agent Man) by Jackie200
I auditioned for G Webb before. Not for him but an assistant/intern for one of his movies and it was......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  Headshot tip videos (squinching & jawline) (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Jackie200
I am guessing most people already saw these vids from Peter Hurley but in case you didn't they may h......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: How are student filmns from NY Film Academy and Art Institute of CA? (in New Actors Only) by Jackie200
Does anyone know anything about the Art Center College of Design in Pasadena?...

» Refine Search
» New Search