home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (53 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Is one guest-star good enough? (in Secret Agent Man) by Jackie200
Just curious how you were able to book this guest star without an agent or training?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: L.A People, how many hours a week do you work? (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: L.A People, how many hours a week do you work? (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
I thought actors on the guest star and co-star levels would be considered independent contractors........

So it is actors that are on the guest level that are still doing this? I would imagine co-star level......

I had NO idea established actors that have had guest stars on network tv are doing this! So when the......

Discussion Topic  L.A People, how many hours a week do you work? (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
Just curious how many hours a week you are putting into a job while pursuing acting. I have flexibi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Any meisner students who also studied at Ivana Chubbuck? (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
Thanks for everyone; looks like Meisner is good to take first since it helps with everything else.........

Discussion Topic  Any meisner students who also studied at Ivana Chubbuck? (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
I know the techniques are completely different. Are there any actors who studied Meisner but also ......

Discussion Topic  RE: reel footage (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
same ... lol torrentz.. if its on youtube you can rip it with this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lies Your Acting Teacher Told You (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
I remember you saying that you do learn how to act in Saxon's class even though it is auditioning. D......

Discussion Topic  RE: Silly Sh1t Acting Teachers Say (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
For this one "Tell me (by me, the whole class) what your substitution was” Does the teacher's nam......

Discussion Topic  RE: best days to review and submit? (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
I refresh actors access every few hours... sometimes more often depending on how compulsive I'm feel......

Discussion Topic  RE: Recommended CD Workshops (in Secret Agent Man) by Jackie200
Check out theworkshopguru.com They have in depth reviews of CD's and you can find out info about ho......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: People who live alone, who do you read with for taped auditions? (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200

Discussion Topic  RE: New casting App (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
Obviously spam. OP only has 1 post. Promoting his own app. SPAIF (Self Promotion At Its Finest)...

Discussion Topic  RE: How many of you over 25 were able to get an agent/manager without co-stars/ SAG- E ? (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200

» Refine Search
» New Search