home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (97 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Am I crazy or are these super cheap headshots super good? (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
They dont look good to me. compare them to these and tell me you dont see a difference ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshots (in Secret Agent Man) by Jackie200
Look at the portfolios of these photographers. Were your headshots on this level of quality? In term......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot recommendations. (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
Paul Smith, Karine Simon, Nogen Beck, Bjoern Kommerell (too artsy for some), Greg Crowder I think ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Roles that hurt actor's career (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
Oh I forgot about Jacinda Barrett. She was also on the Real World in 1995 and seems to have done qui......

Discussion Topic  RE: Roles that hurt actor's career (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200

Also, Jamie Chung who did an entire season of reality tv on MTV's the Real World is with GERSH (top ......

I do agree with corny B movie names being iffy for some actors. I watched interviews with Ian Zierin......

I would say that there is very little that can ruin your career. Reality tv is not necessarily a car......

Discussion Topic  RE: Allegory Creative Management (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by Jackie200
I believe Patrick Wellborn used to be an agent with KSA previously known as KSR (known to be a very ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: Paul Smith or Bjoern Kommerell? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Jackie200
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about color correcting head shots? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Jackie200

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about color correcting head shots? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Jackie200
Wow, thanks for the detailed info Nogen, So helpful. In the future I will definitely ask the photogr......

Also, is this ......

Discussion Topic  Question about color correcting head shots? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Jackie200
My photographer doesn't offer this service... I know how to sharpen, adjust contrast and saturation ......

Discussion Topic  Reading the copy board at Daniel Hoff audition (in New Actors Only) by Jackie200
For those who have auditioned at DH you know there is a board there with the copy. If you read the b......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Does Scott David call in non union actors? (in New Actors Only) by Jackie200
Oh wow, thanks for the info! Don't you need a really special skill or characteristic in order to b......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

» Refine Search
» New Search