home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (77 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Poll  RE: How much are you guys earning from your day jobs? (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
Now I am curious what the folks who are making 60k and up are doing for a living... and if so if you......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Poll  How much are you guys earning from your day jobs? (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
I thought i would do an anonymous poll... just curious how much others are making from their day jo......

Discussion Topic  RE: LA City Attorney files criminal charges against CD workshops (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
Wow, Actors Key is shut down and bankrupt ......

Discussion Topic  RE: LA City Attorney files criminal charges against CD workshops (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
Pretty ridiculous and Scott David was actually one of the good guys as he called a lot of people in.......

The article is a bit patronizing as it paints all aspiring actors as people with "little or no means......

Discussion Topic  RE: Legit actors' forum aside from Backstage Messageboard (in Secret Agent Man) by Jackie200
Theres hardly any... just Backstage and Reddit Not much else Backstage is the most legit....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: How much do you actors in LA pay for rent? (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200

Discussion Topic  RE: How much do you actors in LA pay for rent? (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200

Discussion Topic  How much do you actors in LA pay for rent? (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
I thought this would be interesting... Mention the city and if you don't mention the city at least ......

Discussion Topic  RE: A/Does anyone remember the Meghan Markle blog? (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200

Discussion Topic  RE: A/Does anyone remember the Meghan Markle blog? (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
She also studied with Michael Woolson; she's listed on his site as a client. ......

You can see the old FB posts here but don't click on any of the links as there is a virus on her sit......

The fact that the site was blocked from webarchive and not available in google cache lets me know it......

I would love to know too... I read some of her old blog posts a long time ago about her struggles, g......

Discussion Topic  RE: Aaron Speiser's Acting Classes (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
The classes were really big like in scene study you're performing for an audience of students. Ric......

Discussion Topic  RE: Okay to submit to a casting agency without an agent? (in Secret Agent Man) by Jackie200
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

» Refine Search
» New Search