home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (95 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Your favorite LA photographers please! (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Jackie200
What kind of suggestions did Dolin not want to go for? looks? background? styling?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Less than ideal L.A. Neighborhoods? (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
I live in West Hollywood and its nice. Believe it or not, not all the rents are expensive here. If y......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Long-term location: viability of being in OC? (in New Actors Only) by Jackie200
I still drive to South OC around once a week for something work related. It takes me 1 hour and 45 m......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Long-term location: viability of being in OC? (in New Actors Only) by Jackie200
I lived in OC for most of my life but moved to L.A for acting. It can take 2 hours to drive to L.A. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Taped audition coaching question (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
I was prepared and off book but felt like I needed more time to let the notes sink in because they w......

Discussion Topic  Taped audition coaching question (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
Do you prefer doing 30 min or an hour usually for a taped audition coaching? Do you prefer getting ......

Discussion Topic  RE: NBC Diversity Showcase (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
Deadline is this Monday tomorrow at 7 pm... Anyone can submit to it via Actors Access. Probably too ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does Doug Warhit produce working actors? (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
Jamie Chung studied with him. Its on her imdb resume ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Taped auditions (in The Working Actor) by Jackie200
How do you guys who live alone and don't have friends in the area generally find a reader for things......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about Agent workshops (in New Actors Only) by Jackie200
Thanks for the info Truthteller; I see the agent show cases on there now. Somehow I didn't see them ......

Discussion Topic  Question about Agent workshops (in New Actors Only) by Jackie200
Does it make a difference which one you do? In my acting class we only do plays so it would be easie......

Discussion Topic  RE: "Sex Sent Me To The ER" (in New Actors Only) by Jackie200
Thanks for the info guys...

Discussion Topic  "Sex Sent Me To The ER" (in New Actors Only) by Jackie200
It's a re-enactment show on the Discovery channel... Is appearing on this type of show conducive at ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What looks better on resume; student films or re-enactment shows with lots dialogue? (in New Actors Only) by Jackie200

Discussion Topic  What looks better on resume; student films or re-enactment shows with lots dialogue? (in New Actors Only) by Jackie200
What looks better on a resume? Student films or a re-enactment show? I have an audition for a re-en......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question for Truthteller about postcards (in New Actors Only) by Jackie200
Thanks for the advice. I have the labels/stickers so I will use that. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  Question for Truthteller about postcards (in New Actors Only) by Jackie200
I finally got some new postcards... and want to do a mailing for commercial CD's.... Do you think i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cheapest/easiest way to record tv show for reel? (in New Actors Only) by Jackie200

Discussion Topic  RE: Cheapest/easiest way to record tv show for reel? (in New Actors Only) by Jackie200
Also, I remember reading about paid services that can record shows for you. Can anyone name a few pl......

Discussion Topic  Cheapest/easiest way to record tv show for reel? (in New Actors Only) by Jackie200
It's not going to be on Itunes and none of their episodes are on Youtube/Hulu. Most likely they won'......

» Refine Search
» New Search