home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (19 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Daddy's Home (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mylilangel0529
What do you mean by pinned?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Daddy's Home (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mylilangel0529
My dd just auditioned for this today in NY...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: The Following (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mylilangel0529
Both my daughters went on tape for this b/c we were out of town & couldn't physically make the audit......

Discussion Topic  RE: The self tape (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mylilangel0529
Anyone know How long does it usually take to hear of CB's from a self tape for a feature film?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Graco (NYC) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mylilangel0529
Still haven't heard anything on this... Anyone remember when it shoots?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Graco (NYC) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mylilangel0529
Wondering if this booked yet?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Emailing Video (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mylilangel0529
When I have taped with my iPhone 4S I have had my video come out narrow and sideways when using my i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Emailing Video (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mylilangel0529
I HATE self-taping.... I feel my children could be 100% prepared & give a great audition, but do to ......

I HATE self-taping.... I feel my children could be 100% prepared & give a great audition, but do to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trainwreck (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mylilangel0529
Anyone know if CB's went out in NY for this? More specifically the role of Allister...Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Volkswagen (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mylilangel0529
Was wondering if CB's went out yet also... I know the CB date was the 28th.... I anyone hears anythi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Singing/acting coaches on Long Island (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mylilangel0529
I am also interested in any singing/vocal coaches or acting classes that are any good on Long Island......

» Refine Search
» New Search