home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (16 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Workshops/ Thank you cards (in The Working Actor) by Midwest2LA
Not sending a thank you card. You just paid to see them. Send a post card when you have something ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Aaron McPherson? (in The Working Actor) by Midwest2LA
I met him in Larry's class. He's a working actor ( really outstanding talent) and as far as coachin......

Discussion Topic  RE: are casting director workshops worth it? (in The Working Actor) by Midwest2LA
Rich is the supportive CD to LA Actors, but I'm willing to bet he's never brought in a workshop acto......

Discussion Topic  RE: Uber Driver (in Survival Jobs) by Midwest2LA
I drive for boy Lyft and Uberx. If you have any questions or would like a referral, PM me! There a......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Survival Jobs

Discussion Topic  RE: The People Network (in Secret Agent Man) by Midwest2LA
I forgot all about this....so much for the next big thing...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: The People Network (in Secret Agent Man) by Midwest2LA
At this point I'll play a little wait and see.........

Discussion Topic  RE: Top 5 Acting Classes in LA (in The Working Actor) by Midwest2LA
Are you a seven year old?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Top 5 Acting Classes in LA (in The Working Actor) by Midwest2LA
Fail at class? I don't understand. This isn't college where you get grades, it's practice, it's dev......

Well that would certainly make working with Moss prestigious then, wouldn't it? Fair enough on the ......

Truth is 100% right. Take his advice. But if I were ranking based off of different reputations, su......

Discussion Topic  RE: Nick Roses at Lewis and Beal Agency (in Secret Agent Man) by Midwest2LA
Gardy, for future reference, YOU should do the research before you yell at someone else. I would wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cheapest Places to do CD Workshops (in The Working Actor) by Midwest2LA
If you plan on spending the money regardless, it's obviously a good deal. 400 for 350 or whatever i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Torn between Killian McHugh or Stuart K Robinson. (in New Actors Only) by Midwest2LA
After going to Stuart K last year, I decided to sign up for Killians this year. I'm doing this mostl......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Commercial Workshop/Class? (in Secret Agent Man) by Midwest2LA
I can't believe how backed up Killians class is. Can't get in until July. Crazy....

Discussion Topic  RE: Things You Wish Someone Had Told You (in The Working Actor) by Midwest2LA
If I have to get there then what does it matter? I just need to know when to leave....

Discussion Topic  RE: Things You Wish Someone Had Told You (in The Working Actor) by Midwest2LA
I understand that time isn't a distance, but who really cares how many miles away something is? All......

» Refine Search
» New Search