home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (27 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Pay to be in a movie: Magic Elevator (in Secret Agent Man) by ChesterM
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Pay to be in a movie: Magic Elevator (in Secret Agent Man) by ChesterM
I find it fascinating that not a single Magic Elevator film has received a single published review, ......

I don't understand why anybody would do these projects. If you are looking for footage, its a lot c......

Discussion Topic  RE: The People Network (in Secret Agent Man) by ChesterM
Agents don't decide which casting services are used, the Casting Directors do. If legitimate, well......

If they come through with what is promised, it should be pretty good. I know Rod has put a lot into......

Discussion Topic  RE: Siona Entertainment (in Secret Agent Man) by ChesterM
You would think that a much stronger sales pitch would be: "I'm a one man shop for now. I'm lookin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Nick Roses at Lewis and Beal Agency (in Secret Agent Man) by ChesterM

Discussion Topic  RE: Nick Roses at Lewis and Beal Agency (in Secret Agent Man) by ChesterM
SAM, I hear you and my post is probably poorly disguised shameless self-interest. The last thing I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is This Right? I pay the Taxes on My Agent's & Manager's Commission??? (in The Working Actor) by ChesterM
The payroll systems that compute how much to withhold from your earnings won't take agent commission......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: love/sex scenes pointless of worth doing ?> (in The Working Actor) by ChesterM
I've actually shot a pretty racy love scene with pretty specific implied sex. For all of you frat g......

Discussion Topic  RE: Interface Agents is it a scam (in Secret Agent Man) by ChesterM
So InterFAce ... - Have you ever turned away a client because they weren't cute or talented? I'll ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Groundlings or UCB? (in The Working Actor) by ChesterM
To clarify my previous comment on "not feeling very good about myself" after my Groundlings classes ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Groundlings or UCB? (in The Working Actor) by ChesterM
I've done both. I am now at UCB which was a tough choice because they start everybody in Improv 101......

Discussion Topic  RE: Any business owners out there? (in Survival Jobs) by ChesterM
Your business degree will come in handy whether or not you start your own business. You need to man......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Survival Jobs

Discussion Topic  RE: IMDb (in Secret Agent Man) by ChesterM
Great idea! I'll boost my StarMeter into the 100's range without any recent real credits and then g......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Commercial Workshop/Class? (in Secret Agent Man) by ChesterM
I was cast in a commercial with Judy last year. She's a great commercial actor in her own right....

» Refine Search
» New Search