home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (283 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG Franchised Agents outside of your region (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by LADelight
I'm not sure if it matters at this point if an agency is SAG-AFTRA franchised; I think they were sup......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: Portland Vs New Orleans? (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by LADelight
The answer is LA. You can afford it, just move to the Valley. Of those 2 places, Louisiana has mor......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: Easy SAG Question (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
The question is if it's a principal role. Its not quite clear from the post. Are they referring to p......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Some facts re: SAG vs. Non-Union (in The Working Actor) by LADelight

Discussion Topic  RE: Some facts re: SAG vs. Non-Union (in The Working Actor) by LADelight

Discussion Topic  Some facts re: SAG vs. Non-Union (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
SAG-AFTRA has an initiative going to organize non-union commercials and has posted some solid facts ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Meger (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
[QUOT plans E]Orig inal make ly posted by gyokoren: You guys sound like Fox News junkies bitching ab......

It's been over 3 years, not 2 or so. Any "updates" given have been vague and meaningless. I don't t......

The health and the pension especially are nowhere close to merging. For health, way too many differe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Should audience should be paid to watch bad theater? (in The Working Actor) by LADelight

Discussion Topic  Should audience should be paid to watch bad theater? (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
There is a current debate over whether or not actors at 99-cent theaters should be paid at least min......

Discussion Topic  RE: Classes to help with Type. (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
You could go to that Sam Christensen guy and pay a lot of money to learn things you already know....

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do in this situation? (in Secret Agent Man) by LADelight
I find it hard to believe that a non union "pilot" would air on any network of consequence, meaning ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  Welcome back, spam! (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
I see that you have returned from a brief absence. I can't say you've been particularly missed, but ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Overnight Job/Graveyard Shift (in The Working Actor) by LADelight

Discussion Topic  RE: Overnight Job/Graveyard Shift (in The Working Actor) by LADelight

Discussion Topic  RE: Penalty? (in Secret Agent Man) by LADelight
No, no such penalty for production. I wish there was. Any union actor that agrees to work non-union......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Did actress Sally Hawkins violate SAG-AFTRA rules? (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
You can work a SAG/AFTRA short film for deferred pay, otherwise known as nothing. So Ms. Hawkins was......

Discussion Topic  RE: YouTube and Social Media (in The Working Actor) by LADelight

» Refine Search
» New Search