home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (289 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: What if you are SAG and your agent is trying to get you to go out for non union? (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
A mistake in their "films"(files?) that said you were ficore? I doubt it. They simply wanted you to ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG Commercial - "Applied Session" Deduction? (in Secret Agent Man) by LADelight
That would seem to imply that you've already been paid that $627 session. If not, I have no idea why......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anybody pretend to reply as their manager/agent? (in The Working Actor) by LADelight

Discussion Topic  RE: What am I doing wrong? (in Secret Agent Man) by LADelight
It sounds like the roles were closer to the second of the examples in my comparisons, unfortunately.......

Discussion Topic  RE: What am I doing wrong? (in Secret Agent Man) by LADelight
Can you have the casting directors of the National commercial and co-star make a phone call or two o......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Service for SAG/NON-UNION Background Actors (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
I'm sorry but this looks like it's useless at best and a phishing scam at worst. What casting direct......

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG/AFTRA - AEA and submissions (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
You can submit to anything you want....

Discussion Topic  RE: Making a Living Outside of Acting (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
It's called Unemployment. Feel it, embrace it. Hopefully you'll get acting work and not actually ne......

Discussion Topic  RE: Punishment For Working OFF-CARD (in The Working Actor) by LADelight

Discussion Topic  RE: What's an agent's response to someone with no experience but talent in the 99.9%? (in Secret Agent Man) by LADelight
An unknown Daniel Day Lewis would probably be ignored by agents and not called in by CD's. No real c......

Discussion Topic  RE: gee whiz 50.00 a day (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
I agree with Mr. Edge. And if these are commercials, Jerry, as I suspect they must be because nonun......

"Golden period"? Jerry's in his golden YEARS, for chrissakes! If Jerry were, oh, 65-70 years younger......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Nobody Cares (in Secret Agent Man) by LADelight
The agents care because the CDs care. They've been burned by actors who were must pays and couldn't ......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Nobody Cares (in Secret Agent Man) by LADelight

Alright, you got me with the "never" and "always" business but the fact is, 99.5% of the time non un......

Discussion Topic  RE: I am confused about SAG Eligibility rules and guidelines. (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
Lazarus, you say they gave "SAG vouchers" to the non-union talent. What exactly did you get? A white......

Discussion Topic  RE: I am confused about SAG Eligibility rules and guidelines. (in The Working Actor) by LADelight

A ULB giving non-union performers SAG "vouchers" for credit? That makes no sense at all. There are ......

» Refine Search
» New Search