Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (278 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG Eligibility (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
If you're talking about speaking roles there's no "voucher", just a contract. And I believe the pr......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Booked my first Union student film. Do I need to do anything? (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
The union student film agreement allows both union and nonunion to work it. It will do nothing for u......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Critique Yet I've Read Advocating End To CD Workshops (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
Great critique indeed. Billy DaMota makes a great response in the comments: Brava! Each and every p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Commercial Extra Casting (in The Working Actor) by LADelight

Discussion Topic  RE: CD's Who Call People In From Workshops (in The Working Actor) by LADelight

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting Workshops That Are Worth Doing? (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
Yes, the CAP ones through the SAG Foundation. You can go to one every 3 months. They are free. I've ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What's generally the average pay for a new series regular? (in The Working Actor) by LADelight

Discussion Topic  RE: 'Criminal Minds' Casting Director Out After HR Story on Pay-To-Play Workshops (in The Working Actor) by LADelight

Discussion Topic  RE: 'Criminal Minds' Casting Director Out After HR Story on Pay-To-Play Workshops (in The Working Actor) by LADelight

Obviously a guest star is going to be approved by network always and didn't come from a workshop-I'm......

The show is not done, it's got at least another season to go. Maybe several more. Shemar Moore is do......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The Union Blues (in Secret Agent Man) by LADelight
It actually is in the contract that per diem be paid upfront in cash. Productions are just ignoring ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The Union Blues (in Secret Agent Man) by LADelight
This issue is definitely a problem but it's way down the list. There are bigger fish to fry....

Discussion Topic  RE: joining SAG-AFTRA, preexisting contracts (in New Actors Only) by LADelight
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: New Hollywood Economy: Pay-for-Play Auditions for Actors Gain Dominance (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
Thanks, Edge, for the forthright and honest reply. I hate to drag this discussion on, but it really ......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Hollywood Economy: Pay-for-Play Auditions for Actors Gain Dominance (in The Working Actor) by LADelight

Discussion Topic  RE: Act Now (CD Workshops) (in Secret Agent Man) by LADelight
Scott David has been fired from Criminal Minds. I had lost faith in you for awhile, Karma, but you h......

» Refine Search
» New Search