home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (292 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Someone is uncrediting my work on IMDb (*groan*) (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
It would appear that you have a hater. If you succeed in restoring the credits, maybe you'll age 10......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Someone is uncrediting my work on IMDb (*groan*) (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
Are these actual co-star roles or just extra work added on your own, made to look as such? Either pr......

Discussion Topic  Acting coach Cameron Thor guilty of lewd conduct with child actress (in The Working Actor) by LADelight

Discussion Topic  RE: Where your union dues go... (in Secret Agent Man) by LADelight
What you can do is VOTE, and vote out Ken Howard and his cronies that give the OK to such obscene ra......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: I have to Audition to get extra work? Advice (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
An audition for non-union, minimum wage extra work? Hahahahaha!...

Discussion Topic  RE: the cost (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
You will hate West Hollywood if you move there. And it won't be because of Weho itself - unless you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Going Fi-Core: What SAG-AFTRA doesn't want you to know (in The Working Actor) by LADelight

Discussion Topic  RE: Going Fi-Core: What SAG-AFTRA doesn't want you to know (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
Stupidest blog article ever! Just about everything was wrong. Every sentence. Dumbest reasoning eve......

Discussion Topic  RE: What can be expected NY to LA and vice versa? (in The Working Actor) by LADelight

Discussion Topic  RE: Ross Lacy Casting (in Secret Agent Man) by LADelight
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: When is colorblind casting appropriate? (in The Working Actor) by LADelight

Discussion Topic  RE: When is colorblind casting appropriate? (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
Well, you didn't say "some of the time", either. It read as a blanket statement. And I'm not sure ho......

You make a lot of good points here, but you stop short of really analyzing what is going on. I could......

Discussion Topic  RE: Another Hollywood "discrimination" sob story (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
Wow, Arrowhead. Your perversions of my analogy are so convoluted I don't understand them at all. To ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Another Hollywood "discrimination" sob story (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
Here's an analogy that shows just how ridiculous the complaints about Stone getting cast as an Asian......

Very well put Mr. Edge. That's what I was trying to say; you just did it much better....

» Refine Search
» New Search