home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (298 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Going Fi-Core: What SAG-AFTRA doesn't want you to know (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Going Fi-Core: What SAG-AFTRA doesn't want you to know (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
Stupidest blog article ever! Just about everything was wrong. Every sentence. Dumbest reasoning eve......

Discussion Topic  RE: What can be expected NY to LA and vice versa? (in The Working Actor) by LADelight

Discussion Topic  RE: Ross Lacy Casting (in Secret Agent Man) by LADelight
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: When is colorblind casting appropriate? (in The Working Actor) by LADelight

Discussion Topic  RE: When is colorblind casting appropriate? (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
Well, you didn't say "some of the time", either. It read as a blanket statement. And I'm not sure ho......

You make a lot of good points here, but you stop short of really analyzing what is going on. I could......

Discussion Topic  RE: Another Hollywood "discrimination" sob story (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
Wow, Arrowhead. Your perversions of my analogy are so convoluted I don't understand them at all. To ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Another Hollywood "discrimination" sob story (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
Here's an analogy that shows just how ridiculous the complaints about Stone getting cast as an Asian......

Very well put Mr. Edge. That's what I was trying to say; you just did it much better....

Discussion Topic  Another Hollywood "discrimination" sob story (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
It's now cry me a river time, with Asians once again complaining about white people cast in Asian ro......

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG Franchised Agents outside of your region (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by LADelight
I'm not sure if it matters at this point if an agency is SAG-AFTRA franchised; I think they were sup......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: Portland Vs New Orleans? (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by LADelight
The answer is LA. You can afford it, just move to the Valley. Of those 2 places, Louisiana has mor......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: Easy SAG Question (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
The question is if it's a principal role. Its not quite clear from the post. Are they referring to p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Some facts re: SAG vs. Non-Union (in The Working Actor) by LADelight

Discussion Topic  RE: Some facts re: SAG vs. Non-Union (in The Working Actor) by LADelight

» Refine Search
» New Search