home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (276 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Prominent CD: Workshops are dying (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: A Very Sticky Situation With A Commercial (in The Working Actor) by LADelight

Discussion Topic  RE: Hammer coming down on workshops (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
One of the best pieces I've seen discussing workshops. Thanks Stephen Salamunovich: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hammer coming down on workshops (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
As someone mentioned earlier, anyone who says they are going to these things to learn something, or ......

Lol. Defending workshops because of the "educational" value of them is like defending former Subway ......

Considering that every single guideline is violated at every single workshop, I'd say perhaps these ......

Wrong. The guidelines were made in conjunction with the law. Workshops as they exist are illegal, th......

Scott David shuttered all of his, so you can't say results haven't happened already. And no kidding.......

Discussion Topic  Hammer coming down on workshops (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
It's time for the CD gravy train off the backs of actors to end. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: best days to review and submit? (in The Working Actor) by LADelight

Discussion Topic  RE: Booked a large SAG commercial unrepped, but... (in Secret Agent Man) by LADelight
Sorry if it sounds like a broken record, but just call the SAG/AFTRA commercial dept. with these spe......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Help for Phoenix area newbie (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
If you are serious I would do a bare minimum in Arizona and just make the move to LA ASAP. Better to......

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG Rules (in The Working Actor) by LADelight

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG Eligibility (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
If you're talking about speaking roles there's no "voucher", just a contract. And I believe the pr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Booked my first Union student film. Do I need to do anything? (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
The union student film agreement allows both union and nonunion to work it. It will do nothing for u......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Critique Yet I've Read Advocating End To CD Workshops (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
Great critique indeed. Billy DaMota makes a great response in the comments: Brava! Each and every p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Commercial Extra Casting (in The Working Actor) by LADelight

» Refine Search
» New Search