home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (268 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Letter from Billy Damota to SAG-AFTRA president (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Letter from Billy Damota to SAG-AFTRA president (in The Working Actor) by LADelight

Great analysis, LuckyMe. You capture perfectly what's wrong with workshops. We need to get these who......

Here we go again, indeed-another person totally misunderstanding the reason why workshops need to di......

Discussion Topic  Letter from Billy Damota to SAG-AFTRA president (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
Dear Mr. Howard; There are about 40 so-called “casting director workshop” providers in Los Angeles ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Manager Busted As L.A. Cracks Down On Talent Scams (in Secret Agent Man) by LADelight
Some encouraging news from Billy DaMota regarding this crackdown: "Hammer is coming down. And don't......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Best & cheapest places to live in LA? (in The Working Actor) by LADelight

Discussion Topic  RE: Downgrade Question (in The Working Actor) by LADelight

Discussion Topic  RE: Can Non Union Actors Land Speaking Roles In Georgia? (in The Working Actor) by LADelight

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you rank these theatrical agencies ? (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
You might as well be picking which type of sushi to buy at your corner gas station. All those suck. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: NY or LA (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
NY has "more" dramatic TV and film? That's nonsense. NYC for theater, but LA for TV of any kind. For......

Discussion Topic  RE: What does it mean if my agent put me as inactive on actors access? (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
Looks like you've been dropped and they never bothered to tell you. Have had that happen to me. And ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What's YOUR day job? (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
$250,000 for a house? Maybe in Tennessee.......

Yes, amo37 explained it very well. For me, I work all the time and don't even collect my weekly bene......

"Day jobs"? That's so yesterday. I have no idea how anyone could have a real job and at the same tim......

» Refine Search
» New Search