home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (293 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Voiceover work not covered by SAG-AFTRA (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
I'm not sure if stuff like museum tours would be considered non jur. I know I've been to museums and......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Anybody else want to boycott Sag/Aftra? (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
Yes, I assumed this was a SAG project. If it wasn't then all bets are off, there's nothing SAG-AFTRA......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anybody else want to boycott Sag/Aftra? (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
A crazy night of drinking? What was this, the Caddyshack set? Seems like a lot of partying goes on w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Will I still receive residuals if I am inactive in SAG/AFTRA? (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
Of course you will still get residuals due you. S/A processes residuals for all actors, members and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why do agents let actors lie ... (in Secret Agent Man) by LADelight
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: The IMDb-ire strikes back (in The Working Actor) by LADelight

Discussion Topic  RE: The IMDb-ire strikes back (in The Working Actor) by LADelight

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about Stunt Pay (in Secret Agent Man) by LADelight
Yeah you needed to get on the phone with your agent right there or at least make sure you also get a......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: L.A People, how many hours a week do you work? (in The Working Actor) by LADelight

Discussion Topic  RE: L.A People, how many hours a week do you work? (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
That's a whole 'nother industry and you haven't been fired or "laid off", so you wouldn't meet the s......

And collecting unemployment doesn't mean you're broke, or making less than $600 EVERY week. Ideally ......

I completely hear you. That's why having a "flexible" job is still not enough if it leaves you drain......

Discussion Topic  RE: Archived posts gone... why? (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
I think threads disappear a year after the last post. Which is frigging stupid....

» Refine Search
» New Search