home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (354 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting Community Defense Fund is at over $27,000 (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting Community Defense Fund is at over $27,000 (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
But admit it-the real reason you are going to workshops is that longshot in the dark you're referrin......

Is there a link where I can donate to the city attorney for the next sting operation that will bust ......

I have no respect for any casting "professionals" who use their position to turn their offices into ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pay-to-play Audition critic kicked out by CSA (in The Working Actor) by LADelight

Discussion Topic  RE: Pay-to-play Audition critic kicked out by CSA (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
You know, actinginATL, I should apologize. I don't know your own personal reasons for attending the ......

Is that you, Scott? Those legal fees must be a real bi..., huh?...

Discussion Topic  Pay-to-play Audition critic kicked out by CSA (in The Working Actor) by LADelight

Discussion Topic  RE: Does IMDB Starmeter Ranking actually matter? (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
Yeah. If you added BG work on the latest "Baywatch" movie coming out, your starmeter will shoot into......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does IMDB Starmeter Ranking actually matter? (in The Working Actor) by LADelight

I guess it just depends on each person's situation. I just wouldn't agree with the blanket advice to......

I disagree with the above poster. A principal role is a principal role, whether your name appears in......

In a word, no. It's your credits that matter. If you are getting good credits in good projects your ......

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Neighborhood Breakdown (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
I would recommend Santa Monica, West LA, Westwood, Century City, or Brentwood. If you must live in t......

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Neighborhood Breakdown (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
The problem with WeHo is that even though it's "central" to everything, it takes forever to get anyw......

» Refine Search
» New Search