home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (312 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: First "Witch Hunt" Down - Who is Next? (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
Good lord. Please take your Republican, anti-labor BS elsewhere. And workshop crackdowns will have n......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: First "Witch Hunt" Down - Who is Next? (in The Working Actor) by LADelight

Discussion Topic  RE: LA City Attorney files criminal charges against CD workshops (in The Working Actor) by LADelight

Discussion Topic  RE: LA City Attorney files criminal charges against CD workshops (in The Working Actor) by LADelight

Those workshop owners and CD assistants better have saved all that money they fleeced out of actors.......

Discussion Topic  LA City Attorney files criminal charges against CD workshops (in The Working Actor) by LADelight

Discussion Topic  RE: How much do you actors in LA pay for rent? (in The Working Actor) by LADelight

Discussion Topic  5 risks of doing non-union commercials (in The Working Actor) by LADelight

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG-AFTRA scare tactics? (in The Working Actor) by LADelight

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG-AFTRA scare tactics? (in The Working Actor) by LADelight

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting started as a (professional) actress (in Secret Agent Man) by LADelight
The sooner you can get to LA the better. Forget Texas, it's a wasteland-for acting and everything el......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Just got called in to audition for a series I JUST did??!!--Should I just go? (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
I wouldn't assume anything. Some shows are strict about not reusing people in different roles, but n......

Discussion Topic  RE: Voiceover work not covered by SAG-AFTRA (in The Working Actor) by LADelight
I'm not sure if stuff like museum tours would be considered non jur. I know I've been to museums and......

» Refine Search
» New Search