home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (79 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Let's Talk about Set Sitters (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mamager
@ActionJackson LOL that is funny. @tangomama Thank you for the link. It is very helpful....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Let's Talk about Set Sitters (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mamager
I was wondering how I would find a set sitter, how to screen them, what they typically charge and wh......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Best paper for headshots (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
I got the same thing at a print shop near me. It is not industry standard but I was able to get them......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: IDmb (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mamager
I think you are referring to IMDB. If so, I think the main benefit to the IMDB pro account is access......

Discussion Topic  RE: Short film to feature (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mamager
I was advised to check with the SAG office to verify the contract before committing to an offer for ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do people with agents also self submit? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mamager
I self submit my DD too. I don't bother her agent until we are at the callback stage. Just to give ......

Poll  RE: Bookings from Backstage (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mamager
I visit BS daily and it is a great site. The forum, resources and articles are so helpful and inform......

Discussion Topic  RE: Slate shots - pros/cons/experience. (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
I went to a seminar that breakdown services gave and was told that images with slate shots were move......

Discussion Topic  RE: Signing Off For A Little While (in Secret Agent Man) by Mamager
Wishing you a speedy recovery....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Submitting to shows out of state (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
Depending on the role, they may cast off tape....

Discussion Topic  RE: PLEASE HELP - your opinion - 1 year - nothing. (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mamager
You can give her manager a call and see if they have any feedback for you. Beside that, I would sa......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to handle this? (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
He has probably done this in the past. Stay true to yourself, ignore him. Even if he does follow thr......

Discussion Topic  IMDb Searching (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
Is there still a way to get to the old IMDb that allowed you to sort by location?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Opinions on my sons' updated reel.... (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Mamager
It says the password is incorrect....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Great Survey You Guys should take 2-3 minutes TOPS (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
Thanks for checking it out....

Discussion Topic  RE: IMDb (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mamager
I have a question about the IMDB resume. If we chose to not display the resume, will people asking f......

Discussion Topic  RE: IMDb (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mamager
If the project is listed on IMDb, it is creditable. But if it is not listed on IMDb you can still li......

I listed my daughter name on the account because she is the one getting the credit. I do not know ho......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cast It (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
I tried it for a month. I liked it but it is just worth the $9 or $7.50 / month to me right now....

Discussion Topic  RE: daughters fb pg the ex agent refuses to take down (in Child and Teen Models) by Mamager
Definitely contact Facebook. It may take a few times but keep at it....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

» Refine Search
» New Search