home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (112 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Why do some talent agencies sign talent and do not use them? (in Secret Agent Man) by Mamager
I know people that get reports from their agent. I have 2 issues with that. 1) I would rather the ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: The First Couple of Auditions (in Secret Agent Man) by Mamager
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: [CALL TO ACTION] IMDbPRO trying to bump up their prices (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
I have not seen that feature either. I have seen that sometimes when I viewed a page it will show "W......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: [CALL TO ACTION] IMDbPRO trying to bump up their prices (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
I have looked at the postings. I know it is early, but it looks like there may be a ton of bogus pro......

I thought it was odd that I got the email from IMDB about the price hike and new services the day af......

Discussion Topic  RE: TEXAS!! (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by Mamager
I am looking for training in Dallas Has anyone trained with Catherine Hartt?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  Training in Georgia (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by Mamager
Where are the best places to train?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Georgia Acting! (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by Mamager
I used to find stuff on The Southern Casting Call, but since they changed to Wordpress, I don't look......

Discussion Topic  RE: The teen gets new headshots. (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Mamager
We recently had new headshots for DD with Dennis. He is fantastic!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: d (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mamager
Do you need to print commercial headshots? did not even consider it when she had braces. now I don't......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Help? (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
Pretty much every casting site I have used sends email notification. You can usually find more deta......

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors Access charges $3.00 each time you submit a clip? WTF? (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
The $3 is just if you do not pay the yearly fee....

Discussion Topic  RE: ActorsAccess Photos (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
I got the answer to one of my questions from AA. They see the photo that was sent with the original ......

Discussion Topic  ActorsAccess Photos (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
What if an actor has a call back but since the pre-read, has had new headshots and has taken down th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Working parent needs advice (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mamager
I use a cellular internet service box thing. Sometimes there is no cell coverage but between availab......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: I'm new...and haven't heard from my upcoming auditions :( (in Auditions) by Mamager
You "submitted" through Backstage. If you do not hear back, then you were not selected to audition. ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  RE: Using Video Auditions (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Mamager
Because it is not part of a production. Student films work too. I have asked this question at a co......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using Video Auditions (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Mamager
We have the same problem. I have been told that it is not a good idea to put anything like that on A......

Discussion Topic  Minor hairsyle chage (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Mamager
Do you need new headshot if you have a minor change in hairstyle? My daughter wants to add layers to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting cut out of a film (in The Working Actor) by Mamager

» Refine Search
» New Search