home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (62 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Remember my bloody eye? Good news! (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
Congratulations!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: School? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mamager
My DD is also home schooled. Also Keystone. I like that they have options for print online and portf......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: LA places to stay (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mamager
There is some value to taking a short trip. My daughter is 16. We went last year and during a whirlw......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Please feedback on agencies (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
Did you have the same Agent? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sending Reel by Email? (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
We post on Vimeo. They can download if they want or view online....

Discussion Topic  RE: Top 12 ways to piss of a casting director (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
I am not calling for him to stop posting. It is not like he is trying get cash from anyone. I can ju......

Discussion Topic  RE: Top 12 ways to piss of a casting director (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
@nonstagemom I have been trying to figure out why I am so irritated by these blog links because the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dustin Hoffman online acting class (in Secret Agent Man) by Mamager
Definitely worth the $90!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting Resume Help (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Mamager
The LA way is to list as you book. However, I see you are in the Gulf Coast region. Many people arou......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Suddenly have to pay lacasting 10$ a month so my manager/agent can submit me? (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
I would double check that your reps are linked...

Discussion Topic  RE: Would this be asking too much for an actor to do in one script? (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
Sorry. I did misunderstand your question. If those things happen to the character in the story the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Would this be asking too much for an actor to do in one script? (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
The story is the story. If you are writing the part for an actor I would think their comfort level s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do I go to an audition with a bloody eye? (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
My daughter got one a week before filming a project. Luckily, by the time filming started, it could ......

Discussion Topic  Signing waivers (in Secret Agent Man) by Mamager
I was wondering if signing waivers to use ones image for promotion when joining a gym, going on a ra......

Discussion Topic  RE: My first reel (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Mamager
Student films are a great place to start....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Castingabout.com Price Increase (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
oh, I see. it is $9.95/mo or $48.95 per year. It is still a bit of a bump....

Discussion Topic  Castingabout.com Price Increase (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
I subscribed to castingabout and found that my the subscription rate has gone up drastically. I thou......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to encourage them that they are good at what they do? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mamager
We discuss the great actors we meet on set and take note that most of them have day jobs. Talent doe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Postcards (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
Specific CDs that would be interested in your progress....

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The Right Time to Approach Agents (in Secret Agent Man) by Mamager
Thanks SAM!...

» Refine Search
» New Search