home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (30 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Back Roads (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mamager
It is based off of a book by the same title....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: If you had to pick one... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mamager
Actors access...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Reel- Basics (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Mamager
When do you use a sizzle reel of you have both a sizzle reel and a traditional reel?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  Reel- Basics (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Mamager
I am putting together a showreel. What are some good tips to follow? I remember these, but is there ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: imdb pro for casting notices (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
There are some legit things but I find that, for the most part, they are just not worth the time. I......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Breakdown says 18+ can I still audition? (in Secret Agent Man) by Mamager
For film/TV, You would be classified as "Legal 18". I suggest you note that on your resume and submi......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The Pop In (in Secret Agent Man) by Mamager
I predict a flood of talent dropping into unsuspecting agents this week. LOL...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Manager to Agent question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mamager

Discussion Topic  RE: Chances of a Successful Self-Submit? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mamager
Unless you are producing your own project, odd are not in your child's favor. Even at the level of c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cast Talent Views? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mamager
Has anyone used the Feedback/evaluation offer on Castit?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Archived posts gone... why? (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
I have been trying to think of some of my favorite threads. Maybe we can redo some of them. Best Pl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wonder (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mamager

Discussion Topic  RE: Back Up Plan- College? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mamager
DD is on track to finish high school early. I have decided to hold off on the ceremony. The CHSPE al......

Discussion Topic  RE: Are Roles With A Name Better Than Roles Without A Name? (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
Since you don't add character name to resume, I don't think it would help. When looking at IMDB "co......

Discussion Topic  RE: Working for No Pay? (in The Working Actor) by Mamager

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting around LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mamager
Keep in mind that depending on where you rent the car, it can take a long time to actually get into ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agent that dropped me wants me back:do I go back? (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
NO...

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about depositing into Minor Trust accounts (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mamager
I think it depends on the state law. Logically it seems that if they wrote the law to protect chil......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about depositing into Minor Trust accounts (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mamager

I usually make the deposits for small productions. I don't think it is supposed to work that way but......

» Refine Search
» New Search