Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (65 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: IMDB Listings (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
Last I checked you need to produce a film to list it on IMDB....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Choosing a domain name (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
What are your thoughts on the new myname.ACTOR domain name extension?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Where your union dues go... (in Secret Agent Man) by Mamager
SAG-AFTRA Election: LA Local Wins Apathy Award For Lowest Voter Turnout Nationwide ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Mother's Day (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mamager
According to castingabout they are shooting....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: IMDBPro questions (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
Do you know of any active actor that has a starmeter in the millions? When I see a meter score in t......

There are several threads that come to the same conclusion..... IMDB Starmeters mean little to nothi......

Discussion Topic  RE: What's the point? (in Secret Agent Man) by Mamager
You can ask them about the equipment they will be using and if they have a reel you can check out. D......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agents (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mamager
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Agents (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mamager
For DDs first agent I targeted agencies that did not have many kids her type, were in our regional m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Profile video (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Mamager
I just uploaded my daughters reel....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: self tapes (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mamager
I used to think live was best because DD almost always got callbacks from her live auditions. I real......

Discussion Topic  RE: Remember my bloody eye? Good news! (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
Congratulations!...

Discussion Topic  RE: School? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mamager
My DD is also home schooled. Also Keystone. I like that they have options for print online and portf......

Discussion Topic  RE: LA places to stay (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mamager
There is some value to taking a short trip. My daughter is 16. We went last year and during a whirlw......

Discussion Topic  RE: Please feedback on agencies (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
Did you have the same Agent? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sending Reel by Email? (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
We post on Vimeo. They can download if they want or view online....

Discussion Topic  RE: Top 12 ways to piss of a casting director (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
I am not calling for him to stop posting. It is not like he is trying get cash from anyone. I can ju......

Discussion Topic  RE: Top 12 ways to piss of a casting director (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
@nonstagemom I have been trying to figure out why I am so irritated by these blog links because the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dustin Hoffman online acting class (in Secret Agent Man) by Mamager
Definitely worth the $90!...

» Refine Search
» New Search