home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (24 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Wonder (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mamager
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Back Up Plan- College? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mamager
DD is on track to finish high school early. I have decided to hold off on the ceremony. The CHSPE al......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Are Roles With A Name Better Than Roles Without A Name? (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
Since you don't add character name to resume, I don't think it would help. When looking at IMDB "co......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Working for No Pay? (in The Working Actor) by Mamager

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting around LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mamager
Keep in mind that depending on where you rent the car, it can take a long time to actually get into ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agent that dropped me wants me back:do I go back? (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
NO...

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about depositing into Minor Trust accounts (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mamager
I think it depends on the state law. Logically it seems that if they wrote the law to protect chil......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about depositing into Minor Trust accounts (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mamager

I usually make the deposits for small productions. I don't think it is supposed to work that way but......

Discussion Topic  RE: NYC Headshot Photographers? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mamager
Dennis Kwan took my daughters head shots. He was very entertaining and the pics were great. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Self-Tape vs. Live Audition (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mamager
Mayflower- I have never heard of not doing all of the scenes. I always thought that if they send m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Manager Question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mamager
My understanding of a manager is someone that helps target your kids goals and get them there. The m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Featured work on Resume (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
It is credited as "Girl with balloon" not "extra"...

Sorry guys. I really did not expect this to live on... She is credited for the role on IMDB. She do......

Hi guys, Thank you so much for your input. The project in question was a non-union indie with unkno......

Thanks TS0104!...

My daughter was cast as an extra then bumped to a small speaking role. We have always listed that as......

Discussion Topic  RE: IMDBPro questions (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
Do you know of any active actor that has a starmeter in the millions? When I see a meter score in t......

There are several threads that come to the same conclusion..... IMDB Starmeters mean little to nothi......

» Refine Search
» New Search