Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (50 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Postcards (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
Specific CDs that would be interested in your progress....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The Right Time to Approach Agents (in Secret Agent Man) by Mamager
Thanks SAM!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Agency name on bottom of headshots?? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Mamager
If they are buying the headshot, they can put the logo on, otherwise, I say don't do it. We do not......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Child Actors and Social Media (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mamager
PandaMommy, that is so frightening! I am sorry you had to go through that. Thank you for sharing thi......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Child Actors and Social Media (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mamager
I did that at first. Then when people started finding her on other sites I thought if I left it open......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Child Actors and Social Media (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mamager
We created a fan page for DD when she first started out. Really just for friends and family that wer......

Discussion Topic  RE: ? (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
Principal credits are useful, but a bunch of background credits are not so much....

Discussion Topic  RE: Flights to Auditions = EXPENSIVE! Please help!! (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by Mamager
I have found for short notice travel it is usually cheaper to take AmTrak to ATL from NOLA. Dependin......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: Cast it Talent (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
Mostly student films. I bit and got subscription. I won't be renewing....

Discussion Topic  RE: Why are casting websites so outdated? (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
Because customers (actors) have no choice and they are not going to get a flood of new customers if ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Searching actors on AA or Backstage... (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
I think you would need a subscription to Breakdown Services to do that in Actors Access. You know y......

Discussion Topic  RE: Rain again, but this time.... (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
Awesome!...

Discussion Topic  RE: I declined an audition, A first! (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
So, you made a choice that we would not have. I do not think it will be a problem as long as you exp......

Discussion Topic  RE: I declined an audition, A first! (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
I agree with the Monster. They wanted to see you for a reason....

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting Frontier (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mamager
I agree with HerMom. If there is something that good, her agent is probably on top of it. I would pa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Let's Talk about Set Sitters (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mamager
@ActionJackson LOL that is funny. @tangomama Thank you for the link. It is very helpful....

Discussion Topic  Let's Talk about Set Sitters (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mamager
I was wondering how I would find a set sitter, how to screen them, what they typically charge and wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best paper for headshots (in The Working Actor) by Mamager
I got the same thing at a print shop near me. It is not industry standard but I was able to get them......

Discussion Topic  RE: IDmb (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mamager
I think you are referring to IMDB. If so, I think the main benefit to the IMDB pro account is access......

Discussion Topic  RE: Short film to feature (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mamager
I was advised to check with the SAG office to verify the contract before committing to an offer for ......

» Refine Search
» New Search