home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (80 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Guest Stars/Co-Stars (in Secret Agent Man) by ManagerDad
Having the confidence to say no is a great thing....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Chicago (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by ManagerDad
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: Chicago (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by ManagerDad
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I become a successful actor without drama school? (in The Working Actor) by ManagerDad
Fishgurl, thank you so much! You've been a great help! Dave...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I become a successful actor without drama school? (in The Working Actor) by ManagerDad

Discussion Topic  RE: Making Your Own Material (in New Actors Only) by ManagerDad
Great question. I'm a big fan of self-producing. You might try posting your question to an indie fil......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: On Signing With Agent (in Secret Agent Man) by ManagerDad

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving to NYC and Trying Acting (in The Working Actor) by ManagerDad
TruthTeller has posted a great book list that includes books on the business of acting as well as on......

Discussion Topic  RE: IMTA HELP! Is it the right path to take for a newbie? (in Secret Agent Man) by ManagerDad

Discussion Topic  RE: IMTA HELP! Is it the right path to take for a newbie? (in Secret Agent Man) by ManagerDad
Also search for other discussions on this board regarding IMTA. Darker things were alledged in those......

I might catch some flak for this, but I will say it was amazingly fun. :-)...

I took my daughter to IMTA when she was ten. It was great fun -- magical, actually -- and I'll alway......

Discussion Topic  RE: During an agent meeting is it okay to... (in Secret Agent Man) by ManagerDad
This doesn't seem like a hard thing. If they offer theatrical rep I would say, "That's fantastic! I'......

Discussion Topic  RE: Video cameras for taping? (in The Working Actor) by ManagerDad
These days I think almost anything will work, including a phone if you have a way to mount it to a t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Am I expecting too much of an agent? (in New Actors Only) by ManagerDad
There are classes for auditioning, so that your daughter can learn what's expected....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Is this worth anything? (in Secret Agent Man) by ManagerDad
Mae, what made you decide that the time is right for a manager? (I'm assuming you have an agent.)...

Discussion Topic  RE: Advice please. (in Secret Agent Man) by ManagerDad
Do your current agents have any connections with agents in LA? A referral might get you seen....

Discussion Topic  RE: What does it mean when you see this on your breakdown? (in The Working Actor) by ManagerDad

Discussion Topic  RE: Nick Roses at Lewis and Beal Agency (in Secret Agent Man) by ManagerDad

» Refine Search
» New Search