home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (28 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Guest Stars/Co-Stars (in Secret Agent Man) by ManagerDad
Having the confidence to say no is a great thing....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Chicago (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by ManagerDad
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

I don't think you're wrong. If it's a sucky project, then it's not going to do anything for you. My ......

Discussion Topic  RE: On Signing With Agent (in Secret Agent Man) by ManagerDad

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving to NYC and Trying Acting (in The Working Actor) by ManagerDad
TruthTeller has posted a great book list that includes books on the business of acting as well as on......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: During an agent meeting is it okay to... (in Secret Agent Man) by ManagerDad
This doesn't seem like a hard thing. If they offer theatrical rep I would say, "That's fantastic! I'......

Discussion Topic  RE: Nick Roses at Lewis and Beal Agency (in Secret Agent Man) by ManagerDad

Discussion Topic  RE: Nick Roses at Lewis and Beal Agency (in Secret Agent Man) by ManagerDad
As a parent, I've benefited from the excellent, free information at bizparentz.org, and from Anne an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pay to be in a movie: Magic Elevator (in Secret Agent Man) by ManagerDad

Discussion Topic  RE: Pay to be in a movie: Magic Elevator (in Secret Agent Man) by ManagerDad
Just to play devil's advocate, is the quality any worse than other movies with a similar budget? And......

Discussion Topic  RE: What kind of dance classes will help with Musical Theatre? (in Dance and Movement) by ManagerDad
I would email the artistic directors of a few of the top theaters in Chicago and ask them which danc......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Dance and Movement

Discussion Topic  RE: IMDb (in Secret Agent Man) by ManagerDad

Discussion Topic  RE: Is This Right? I pay the Taxes on My Agent's & Manager's Commission??? (in The Working Actor) by ManagerDad

Discussion Topic  RE: Is This Right? I pay the Taxes on My Agent's & Manager's Commission??? (in The Working Actor) by ManagerDad
For acting, there's a line that separates whether your acting is considered a hobby versus a busines......

» Refine Search
» New Search