home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (54 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: PLEASE HELP - your opinion - 1 year - nothing. (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
I agree with your husband and other posters that rejection is the norm in this industry, even for th......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: TV Episodic Casting? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
For dc, it has varied from 2 days to 1.5 weeks. Same CD, different creative teams. Good luck!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot Printing (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
We have not received these yet, so I can't comment on quality, but the price and customer service we......

Discussion Topic  RE: The realities of Casting (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
I can't speak w as much knowledge as mom2enr, but I do not think that is necessarily the case. There......

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda Girls audition (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
They serve different purposes. Also, know it's different in NY and LA, so this is only the NY perspe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda Girls audition (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
If you go to norabrennancasting you can find all of the info. GLTA!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Drop in dance classes for teen this summer? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
Hi, Broadway Dance and Steps both offer them. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Nixon's Daughters (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
Not involved in this, but I'd assume if it's more than a line or two, there will be CBs. Usually FF ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Advice please (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
Not advocating/excusing anyone ridiculing anyone else, nor do I have details as to age and exactly w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about CB's (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
We live in a market where a lot of norms are not expected. People don't care if head shots are profe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Emailing Video (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
We use the iPhone every time. This is how. We have a wall that happens to be pale green, blank, ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: Emailing Video (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
Yes. DC was CBed to a director's/producers' session from a self tape. For another project they viewe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question for all you parents of singers (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
Niasmom, the other thing to remember is that getting a role is not like winning a talent competition......

Discussion Topic  RE: What does term "insert" mean? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: What does term "insert" mean? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  What does term "insert" mean? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
When a FF (or perhaps episodic as well) lists a number of scene "inserts" on the call sheet, what do......

Discussion Topic  RE: acting in low budget indie (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
Just wanted to add, I am not sure how common it is for SAG FF contracts to be negotiated and verball......

Discussion Topic  RE: The intern (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
My dc's first time ever on tape was a mass call like this one. Kids were seen live in both LA and NY......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fathers and Daughters (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
Just Googled and found a reference about it from a girl from an agency in western PA. But it's uncle......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fathers and Daughters (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
Momof3, 5-7, young Amanda Seyfried. Must have light eyes. TTTC, Letitcast was viewed DDs twice as w......

» Refine Search
» New Search