home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (13 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Choosing between two conflicting offers (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
If they are both professional contracts, my understanding is that it is always best to stick with th......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: 26 Reasons Why [Your Kid] Didn't Get a The Part (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
And equally important to remember... When your child does book, it's not because he or she was the m......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: More auditions & bookings via self sub than through agency (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
I think it depends on how it was approached. You may be entirely correct. But if she did not say, "M......

Discussion Topic  RE: More auditions & bookings via self sub than through agency (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
This may be the worst advice I've ever given, but I would consider paying the agent on jobs even if ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (audition 4/27/14) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
i think there were a few kids' ensemble cast changes since then, so i'd guess so? i read an articl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Slow... So let's talk downtime. :) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
ok, i clearly need some more hours in my day. i am spinning my wheels full speed and cannot get 1/3 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Slow... So let's talk downtime. :) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
hopeful mom, if it's important to you that your child to develop talents and interests outside the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: PLEASE HELP - your opinion - 1 year - nothing. (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
I agree with your husband and other posters that rejection is the norm in this industry, even for th......

Discussion Topic  RE: TV Episodic Casting? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
For dc, it has varied from 2 days to 1.5 weeks. Same CD, different creative teams. Good luck!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot Printing (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
We have not received these yet, so I can't comment on quality, but the price and customer service we......

Discussion Topic  RE: The realities of Casting (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
I can't speak w as much knowledge as mom2enr, but I do not think that is necessarily the case. There......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fathers and Daughters (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
Just Googled and found a reference about it from a girl from an agency in western PA. But it's uncle......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fathers and Daughters (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
Momof3, 5-7, young Amanda Seyfried. Must have light eyes. TTTC, Letitcast was viewed DDs twice as w......

» Refine Search
» New Search