home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (49 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Question for all you parents of singers (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
Niasmom, the other thing to remember is that getting a role is not like winning a talent competition......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: What does term "insert" mean? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
Thanks!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: What does term "insert" mean? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  What does term "insert" mean? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
When a FF (or perhaps episodic as well) lists a number of scene "inserts" on the call sheet, what do......

Discussion Topic  RE: acting in low budget indie (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
Just wanted to add, I am not sure how common it is for SAG FF contracts to be negotiated and verball......

Discussion Topic  RE: The intern (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
My dc's first time ever on tape was a mass call like this one. Kids were seen live in both LA and NY......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fathers and Daughters (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
Just Googled and found a reference about it from a girl from an agency in western PA. But it's uncle......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fathers and Daughters (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
Momof3, 5-7, young Amanda Seyfried. Must have light eyes. TTTC, Letitcast was viewed DDs twice as w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda Girls audition (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
If you go to norabrennancasting you can find all of the info. GLTA!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Curly Hair vs Straight Hair for Submissions/Auditions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
Thank you spam poster above for your info and link. The idea of a child taking a headshot in this......

Discussion Topic  RE: excused absences (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
Hate to say it, but it often has nothing to do with educational value. That's just an easier explana......

Discussion Topic  RE: Callbacks (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
Jima, what type of media? DC has booked 3 ff. CB's and bookings have varied in response times. One......

Discussion Topic  RE: Head shot help! (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
Perhaps have someone who does not know your daughter guess her age in her former headshots and her n......

Discussion Topic  RE: audition order (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
mom2enr... you are amazing! thank you so much for the knowledge and time!...

Discussion Topic  RE: audition order (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
so funny. was going to post same last night! i think it is two separate questions. for larger, firs......

Discussion Topic  RE: VERY IMPORTANT FOR ALL PARENTS TO READ - PLEASE TAKE THE TIME (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
Thanks so much for posting! It's imperative parents remain vigilant. So often, I think it's not th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Working parent needs advice (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
My job is such that I cannot. But when my DC was scheduled to be on set for a month, we hired a set ......

Discussion Topic  RE: residuals....how long till you receive them? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
Somewhat a hijack, but does anyone know how long series costar residuals continue? Do they expire, o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Broadway Kids Auditions Workshop? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
Zen, my dd is just a few years younger than yours. If you divide the devotion into three stages -- p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Les Mis Call backs (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by skybar
Beanie, hear ye', hear ye'. What I think is critical to remember, and to reinforce with children, ......

» Refine Search
» New Search