Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (34 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Old Navy (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
Holds are out! Good luck everyone!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Newbie-working hours question (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
Print is more a grey area with these rules too. My son did a movie at 15 days old and they were very......

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG Elibility (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ATCmom
Also the 4 waivers could be because each episode requires a new contract. So if he did 4 episodes th......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: The Childrens Place (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
Fittings and holds are going out!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Fashion Shows....Pay$$$ To Play in LA !?! (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
The sad thing is for one in particular the kids that are walking are working kids! Again, what paren......

Discussion Topic  RE: Benetton (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
For this callback they actually have the kids try on clothes and do a picture. The client is also pr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Benetton (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
We had it originally for thursday but my daughter is 53.5" & has shot for them twice before so we as......

Discussion Topic  RE: Honda (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ATCmom
Dd went tuesday. Cbs are next week!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Are most of your kids union on here? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ATCmom
Elizabeth Taylor ... My daughter did 5 union jobs (2 nationals, 1 spanish market, 1 regional & a r......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ethnically Ambiguous Good or Bad (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
My dd is considered ethnically ambiguous and it has worked in her favor. She is spanish but fair ski......

Discussion Topic  RE: Miami Fashion week scam (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
I questioned her months ago.... prior to that I had never heard of her before and she is just nasty.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Payless (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
Hold here too. Depends on the campaign too. Our friend has shot for them several times and once was ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kohls/StarWars (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ATCmom
I think cbs were today....

Discussion Topic  RE: What size/time of year is the busy season? (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
It goes in spurts for sure. My dd had a steady summer then the last 3 week it was super quiet. Thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: My Scary Experience with CITY MODELS!!!!!! (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
This is really just sickening at this point. Whether Alicia was right or not in coming here to voice......

Discussion Topic  RE: My Scary Experience with CITY MODELS!!!!!! (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
I read the messages too and there were definite lines crossed. I agree the relationship between you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hairstyle or personality? (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
My dd had long hair and bangs when she started. I think it did set her apart from others and worked ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Check authorization (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
You do allow your agents/managers to have authorization to accept all checks. They will deposit it i......

Discussion Topic  RE: SLOW SUMMER!!! (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
It's been pretty quiet for my dd as far as go sees but she has been working consistently thru the su......

Discussion Topic  RE: How much should I expect my kid to earn? (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
My daughter works consistently and averages about 25k in print but an average day for us to travel i......

» Refine Search
» New Search