home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (34 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Halos (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ATCmom
Withasmile - if you are on facebook many of the agents and managers have pages and will post when th......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Halos (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ATCmom
NYCGAL not sure what your childs breakdown is nut the one who booked (we saw on our managers page) i......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: The Affair (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ATCmom
We are going in today for this....

Discussion Topic  RE: I kill Giants (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ATCmom
My daughter went on tape last night but it isn't due until monday. Reading lines for Barbara but rol......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wonder (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ATCmom
My dd sent a self tape in tuesday but a friend of ours got this weds for self tape due friday. They ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Payless (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
Holds are still going out....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Pearl (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ATCmom
Wonder why or what difference it makes going in person vs tape? We taped for Quinn also....

Discussion Topic  RE: Pearl (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ATCmom
We sent in tape last week. GL to all!...

Discussion Topic  RE: verizon (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
It's going today too....

Discussion Topic  RE: Old Navy (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
Holds are out! Good luck everyone!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Newbie-working hours question (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
Print is more a grey area with these rules too. My son did a movie at 15 days old and they were very......

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG Elibility (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ATCmom
Also the 4 waivers could be because each episode requires a new contract. So if he did 4 episodes th......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Childrens Place (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
Fittings and holds are going out!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Fashion Shows....Pay$$$ To Play in LA !?! (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
The sad thing is for one in particular the kids that are walking are working kids! Again, what paren......

Discussion Topic  RE: Benetton (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
For this callback they actually have the kids try on clothes and do a picture. The client is also pr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Honda (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ATCmom
Dd went tuesday. Cbs are next week!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Are most of your kids union on here? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ATCmom
Elizabeth Taylor ... My daughter did 5 union jobs (2 nationals, 1 spanish market, 1 regional & a r......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ethnically Ambiguous Good or Bad (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
My dd is considered ethnically ambiguous and it has worked in her favor. She is spanish but fair ski......

Discussion Topic  RE: Miami Fashion week scam (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
I questioned her months ago.... prior to that I had never heard of her before and she is just nasty.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Payless (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
Hold here too. Depends on the campaign too. Our friend has shot for them several times and once was ......

» Refine Search
» New Search