home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (32 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: 529 Commericial (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ATCmom
Haven't heard anything yet. I think callbacks are the 23rd....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Mysteries of Laura (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ATCmom
It was her first call. Haven't heard on any bookings....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Mysteries of Laura (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ATCmom
My dd goes in on Monday for this! Good Luck!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Daddy's Home (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ATCmom
Dd went in today for first call. Good luck everyone!...

Discussion Topic  RE: DKNY (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
Callbacks are out....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: The Following (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ATCmom
haven't heard anything yet....

Discussion Topic  RE: Sky audition (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ATCmom
If this is sky movies then i believe cbs are this week?...

Discussion Topic  RE: NEXT (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
My dd booked for tomorrow. When we were there tuesday shooting kids were coming in to be seen. Very ......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEXT (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
DD booked for tomorrow and is holding for sat/sun....

Discussion Topic  RE: daughters fb pg the ex agent refuses to take down (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
yeah.. keep reporting to facebook and report the page as false (i think there is an option that stat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Delta (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ATCmom
I saw a booking for this on Prestige Management page....

Discussion Topic  RE: Lands End Catalog (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
check their website. they have lots of different catalogs. my dd worked for them last year and i was......

Discussion Topic  RE: Summer Schedule /NYC (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
this summer was much slower than last for sure. Even for my dd who works regularly July was pretty q......

Discussion Topic  Lily of the Feast (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ATCmom
Anyone hear anything on this yet?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Beauty & Beast Tour (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ATCmom
CP Talent boy booked. He was chip last year too....

Discussion Topic  RE: IKEA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ATCmom
Do you know how many spots there are? My dd auditioned for the daughters spot....

Discussion Topic  RE: Does NYMM rep summer kids? (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
I don't know if NYMM does or not. I would assume they won't pass up a kid they really feel is bookab......

Discussion Topic  Kid Witness/Kidnappers and the Kid (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ATCmom
Are these the same project? My dd auditioned for this last week and a friend of ours also did but it......

Discussion Topic  RE: NYC - is it slow for everyone ? (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
yes it has been much quieter than normal. We have been fortunate enough with direct bookings though.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Terminating Agency Letter (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ATCmom
we recently left and got new representation. We would like to thank you for all that you have done......

» Refine Search
» New Search