New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (28 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: DKNY (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
Callbacks are out....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

DD went on 3rd day of casting and had a time block. Tried on clothes. From previous experiences, DK......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pharrel W - book "happy " (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
I think we were just asked because my daughter is sag and it can be a Grey area with bts videos so t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pharrel W - book "happy " (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
We got a call from our agent asking if we are OK doing a possible video part for his YouTube channel......

Discussion Topic  RE: Freebies and Pay-To-Play Jobs Are Hurting Our Kids' Futures (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
I want to say my daughter being a big booker we do some free work because we have a great relationsh......

Discussion Topic  RE: Steve Jobs Film (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ATCmom
Dd is going in tomorrow for 9 year old Lisa. She has brown hair/brown eyes....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: 529 Commericial (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ATCmom
Haven't heard anything yet. I think callbacks are the 23rd....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Mysteries of Laura (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ATCmom
It was her first call. Haven't heard on any bookings....

Discussion Topic  RE: Mysteries of Laura (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ATCmom
My dd goes in on Monday for this! Good Luck!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Daddy's Home (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ATCmom
Dd went in today for first call. Good luck everyone!...

Callbacks are out....

Discussion Topic  RE: The Following (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ATCmom
haven't heard anything yet....

Discussion Topic  RE: Sky audition (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ATCmom
If this is sky movies then i believe cbs are this week?...

Discussion Topic  RE: NEXT (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
My dd booked for tomorrow. When we were there tuesday shooting kids were coming in to be seen. Very ......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEXT (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
DD booked for tomorrow and is holding for sat/sun....

Discussion Topic  RE: (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
yeah.. keep reporting to facebook and report the page as false (i think there is an option that stat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Delta (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ATCmom
I saw a booking for this on Prestige Management page....

Discussion Topic  RE: Lands End Catalog (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
check their website. they have lots of different catalogs. my dd worked for them last year and i was......

Discussion Topic  RE: Summer Schedule /NYC (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
this summer was much slower than last for sure. Even for my dd who works regularly July was pretty q......

Discussion Topic  Lily of the Feast (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ATCmom
Anyone hear anything on this yet?...

» Refine Search
» New Search