home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (18 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: IKEA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ATCmom
Do you know how many spots there are? My dd auditioned for the daughters spot....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Does NYMM rep summer kids? (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
I don't know if NYMM does or not. I would assume they won't pass up a kid they really feel is bookab......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  Kid Witness/Kidnappers and the Kid (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ATCmom
Are these the same project? My dd auditioned for this last week and a friend of ours also did but it......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: NYC - is it slow for everyone ? (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
yes it has been much quieter than normal. We have been fortunate enough with direct bookings though.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Terminating Agency Letter (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ATCmom
we recently left and got new representation. We would like to thank you for all that you have done......

Discussion Topic  RE: DKNY/Benetton (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
Dkny shot last month. From what I heard Benetton put thise that went to dkny casting on hold and are......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trainwreck (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ATCmom
there were girls today also...

Discussion Topic  RE: DKNY (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
There were boys at the fitting on friday but the shoot dates we have are the 24/25 so my guess booki......

Modelmom we will see you there! Dd has fitting....

Dd has a callback for tomorrow....

Discussion Topic  RE: Gap.com (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
No word hear. Dd didn't try anything and none of the other girls who was there at same time. We were......

Discussion Topic  RE: Girl Scouts (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
We know 2 girls who have booked. Good luck to everyone!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Girl Scouts (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom

Discussion Topic  RE: . (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
Schedule is out. Very small show this season. Mostly bigger sizes and only one day....

Discussion Topic  RE: Traveling to NYC from Philly (in Child and Teen Models) by ATCmom
That was one heck of a trip! I'm in NJ so either we drive in our take the train. You could drive to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Purell (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ATCmom
nothing here...

Discussion Topic  RE: The Millers (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ATCmom
my dd has an audition today for this. first time being seen....

Discussion Topic  RE: Poltergeist (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ATCmom
We have to self tape for this....

» Refine Search
» New Search