home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (13 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Video Audition ? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by daddysgirl
Ok that's what I thought but the couple people that viewed it said put her back in pink because she ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Video Audition ? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by daddysgirl
We have a short script for a taped audition for DD. Normally she wears her hair in a cute way with b......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Contacting casting? (in Secret Agent Man) by daddysgirl
Thanks! That was actually what I thought! I appreciate the response!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  Contacting casting? (in Secret Agent Man) by daddysgirl
I self submitted my daughter for a nonunion feature film (being cast by a big name casting director)......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Eco Cast (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by daddysgirl
Ok so if we submitted for both a first audition and a callback and the first auditions were visible ......

Discussion Topic  Eco Cast (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by daddysgirl
For those that have used eco cast in the past how long are you still able to see your submitted vide......

Discussion Topic  RE: Permit expired (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by daddysgirl
Phew!!! Awesome! Thank you guys!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Permit expired (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by daddysgirl
So wait a letter from her pediatrician staying everything the form requires in his letterhead won't ......

Oh shoot! I have the school form, passport copies, a dr note on his letterhead and a statement from ......

Discussion Topic  Permit expired (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by daddysgirl
I am not in an emergency situation but I did forget to renew our permit. When I fill out the form do......

Discussion Topic  RE: The other side of the door (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by daddysgirl
Sent you a private message...

Discussion Topic  RE: The other side of the door (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by daddysgirl
We have a callback....

Discussion Topic  The Other Side of the Door (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by daddysgirl
Anyone else submit/audition for this and hear anything?...

» Refine Search
» New Search