home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (31 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Fiddler (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by singitbaby9
Just read on Audition Update board that they are accepting drop-offs by non-equ....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Fiddler (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by singitbaby9
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Ever After (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by singitbaby9
sydwein, there was no height limit listed in the casting notice - at least not for the open call. G......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ever After (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by singitbaby9
Congrats, caryct! Was that from the open?...

caryct, how do you mean that it seemed like some of both? I'm wondering, just because that may mean......

Yes, we were home by lunch, lol! I'm excited for this show ......

Just seeing this full cast announcement, released today. This audition was less than a week ago. W......

Bumping! Anyone?...

We were there, as well, and I agree - not too crowded. I didn't hear of anyone getting a callback i......

Discussion Topic  RE: 5 Steps To Increase Mass With Natural Body Building (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by singitbaby9
Done. Thanks, TMR....

Discussion Topic  RE: 5 Steps To Increase Mass With Natural Body Building (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by singitbaby9
I think these spam ads are computer generated. In any case, I was looking for a way to report it, b......

Discussion Topic  RE: School of Rock ...Broadway (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by singitbaby9
Wow, that seems so fast to already have offers out. I was expecting at least another round of callb......

Discussion Topic  RE: School of Rock ...Broadway (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by singitbaby9
Did the callbacks at the opens seem to primarily be going out to kids who play instruments AND sing?......

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (audition 4/27/14) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by singitbaby9
Hi, diem - when you say "a few weeks ago", do you mean from the recent "teen/adult" callbacks in Dec......

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (audition 4/27/14) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by singitbaby9
We haven't heard anything, and I don't know of anyone else hearing, either, so far. Hoping for some......

Thanks, finnley2 - that is good to know....

Discussion Topic  RE: new matilda auditions in spring (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by singitbaby9
ilove2dance, I believe Equity requires them to hold open auditions every 6 months, whether they're c......

» Refine Search
» New Search