home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (23 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda callbacks (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by singitbaby9
Are any girls' ensemble replacements happening before the Broadway show closes? We are no longer in......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Runaways @ Encores (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by singitbaby9
Bumping. Any callbacks?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Audition Question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by singitbaby9
In my opinion, no! Not blowing it. They cared enough to ask her to do it a third time, and when sh......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agent Meeting: What to expect? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by singitbaby9

Discussion Topic  RE: Kids Audition Song Choices (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by singitbaby9
You're welcome! For Matilda, there is definitely a position in the cast where one of the girl "chil......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kids Audition Song Choices (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by singitbaby9
serenitymoon123, you should definitely not sing a song directly from the show (unless casting clearl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hard Copy Submissions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by singitbaby9
Yay, we've received our first "bite", and it was from one of the hard copies, lol. Thanks again, al......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hard Copy Submissions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by singitbaby9
Ok, thank you so much, everyone....

Believe it or not, I have a few firms on my list that want hard copy. So rare, I know! And ok, tha......

Discussion Topic  Hard Copy Submissions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by singitbaby9
A few questions about submitting to management and agency firms that only accept hard copy mail-in s......

Discussion Topic  RE: sound of music (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by singitbaby9
Bumping this: anyone have an appointment, yet?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Unfortunate Events??? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by singitbaby9
Has anyone been called back strictly from the open call online submissions? I don't think anyone on......

Discussion Topic  RE: Unfortunate Events??? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by singitbaby9
I'm not entirely familiar with the process, so I'm wondering...if the part of Violet has been cast, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Blackbird (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by singitbaby9
There was a breakdown a little while back for a 12-year-old girl, as per the link that inasec shared......

Discussion Topic  RE: Christmas Story Paper Mill (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by singitbaby9
Anyone know for sure if girls are included in that callback? Good luck to your son, Ccj ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Christmas Story Paper Mill (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by singitbaby9
@ jadnyc33, yes, there was a cut after the dance. Those who stayed sang again, but this time, song ......

Discussion Topic  RE: work permit resume (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by singitbaby9
Same as caryct - I have "valid work permit" on the resume - I just put it in small print on the bott......

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda Ensemble callbacks (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by singitbaby9
We didn't participate in this round, but I have had the "no social media" warning in my emails from ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda Ensemble callbacks (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by singitbaby9
Are these first callbacks from the opens?...

Discussion Topic  RE: A Christmas Story/Non-Union Tour (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by singitbaby9
Thanks!...

» Refine Search
» New Search