home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (173 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: is this a headshot? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by DK Headshots NY/LA
Beautiful striking picture! But I don't like the color filter that's been placed on it. Did the pho......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Finally chose this one (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by DK Headshots NY/LA
Or you can find a photographer that knows how to direct you so you don't have to worry about creatin......

Discussion Topic  RE: probably too late, but.... headshot advice? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by DK Headshots NY/LA
I like 113, 65, 38 too. 113 if you're going for leading lady Jennifer Garner action star roles. 38......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just got new headshots! Help me choose (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by DK Headshots NY/LA
Editing down your photos a bit to like a top 20 or something before asking for opinions will get you......

Discussion Topic  RE: Seeking honest critique (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by DK Headshots NY/LA
Really beautiful girl and photo! The angle it's shot from is a little too low for a kids headshot in......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Headshots (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by DK Headshots NY/LA
I agree about the beige kind of washing you out. I think as 8x10s some of these might be ok...but as......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Head Shots, Better Resume (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by DK Headshots NY/LA

Discussion Topic  RE: AVOIDING BAD HEAD SHOTS! (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by DK Headshots NY/LA
I would also say, for the most part, AVOID printing your 8x10s full bleed (when there is no border a......

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Neighborhood Breakdown (in The Working Actor) by DK Headshots NY/LA
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: TOP 5 WORST MOVIE YOU EVER WATCH (in Top Five Lists) by DK Headshots NY/LA
Yes. I think it's safe to say that Lindsay Lohan makes bad choices....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Top Five Lists

Discussion Topic  RE: TOP 5 WORST MOVIE YOU EVER WATCH (in Top Five Lists) by DK Headshots NY/LA
One of my favorite drinking game movies is Lindsay Lohan's "I Know Who Killed Me". Lindsay Lohan, ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Top Five Lists

» Refine Search
» New Search