home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (195 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Photo Album  RE: Help with Type/Age Range (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by DK Headshots NY/LA
LOL Syphus... I think you look 21-35... I would love to see you with an edgier dramatic shot, you ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: New Headshot (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by DK Headshots NY/LA
There should be life in your eyes in a headshot. In these your eyes are completely in shadow. Basica......

Discussion Topic  RE: Should I redo my headshot? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by DK Headshots NY/LA
The third picture is far better than the others. But you have such a great marketable look, it's a s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Photographer Suggestions (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by DK Headshots NY/LA
Go to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need Major Help!! ((1st Time Headshot)) (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by DK Headshots NY/LA
These are very unprofessional looking. There's no life in your eyes......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Headshot (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by DK Headshots NY/LA
I agree with everyone. The monster lighting is very jarring and not flattering. Also, your hair and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Thoughts on new headshots? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by DK Headshots NY/LA
I like that 3rd shot you posted the most. It has the most personality. It looks perfect for some kin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Thoughts on a new theatrical headshot? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by DK Headshots NY/LA
I like this one for commercial from our last shoot. :-)...

Discussion Topic  RE: . (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by DK Headshots NY/LA
Don't worry about the piercings. Very easy to retouch out. You appear to look like Vanessa Hudgens......

Photo Album  RE: 1st Time Headshot Help! Theatrical (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by DK Headshots NY/LA
Great looking shots! I like the first one...

Discussion Topic  RE: A bad headshot experience (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by DK Headshots NY/LA
Yikes. #soawkward...

Discussion Topic  RE: Is it too soon to get new headshots from June 13? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by DK Headshots NY/LA
If your look changes and/or your current headshot does not represent how you look currently, get new......

Discussion Topic  RE: headshot help-first ones (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by DK Headshots NY/LA
I agree. Do not use things from shows. Hands touching the face is very glamour-shot-y and these da......

Poll  RE: Headshot Feedback (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by DK Headshots NY/LA
The good news is you are good looking, so you can get by and probably will get called in to some aud......

Discussion Topic  RE: If i am friends with a celebrity client in an agency, and they ... (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by DK Headshots NY/LA
Name dropping needs to be done very tactfully. Otherwise it just looks tacky....

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot feedback (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by DK Headshots NY/LA
Make sure you get it retouched if you use it. There are some hot spots on your forehead and cheek wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: This Photographer? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by DK Headshots NY/LA
You should not have to be the one worrying about lighting or overexposure. You should not have to te......

Discussion Topic  RE: How is this photographer? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by DK Headshots NY/LA
I agree, some look like pics from actual headshot sessions. Others just look like behind the scenes ......

Discussion Topic  RE: My headshots (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by DK Headshots NY/LA
I think the first few look nice too. You'd be a great girl next door/best friend....

Discussion Topic  RE: Which headshot photographer? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by DK Headshots NY/LA
Ah yes, that makeup rate is for a full shoot. For one look it is $100. But honestly, I tell my clien......

» Refine Search
» New Search