home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (15 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: temporary exemption from PE (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Momodel
My DD is exempted from PE at her school due to being a competitive figure skater. She skates before ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: GAP (in Child and Teen Models) by Momodel
Hi, what was the breakdown for this?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  Justice - not shooting in LA anymore? (in Child and Teen Models) by Momodel
I remember when they did Justice shoots in LA. Does anybody know if they have moved the shoots to NY......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mattel LA (in Child and Teen Models) by Momodel
DD is working this week. Older girl though. p.s. twintoddler, we miss you!...

Discussion Topic  FabKids (in Child and Teen Models) by Momodel
Please post holds/bookings. Thank you!...

Discussion Topic  RE: GAP! (in Child and Teen Models) by Momodel
Heard it from agent. Who knows though?! Anything could happen so GLTA!...

Discussion Topic  RE: GAP! (in Child and Teen Models) by Momodel
Did anyone else hear that they decided to shoot this in NY?! Booo for us LA folks hehe...

Discussion Topic  RE: H&M LA (in Child and Teen Models) by Momodel
So no callbacks? Awesome! What size is your friends DD?...

@nictim7 Love the H&M pics of A ......

I asked the lady at the sign-in counter about callbacks and she said she doesn't think there is one ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Yoga Kids-Pilot (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Momodel
Got cb too. GLTA!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Yoga Kids-Pilot (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Momodel
By 5:00 PM there were so many kids left.. About 30, so they made them go in groups of 5-7. It was a ......

All I can say is Chaotic! Just got out, we were in the last couple of groups! Will elaborate more la......

I also would like to know if they have to sing the whole song because that's a pretty long song. GL ......

DD also got a call for this weekend. Role of Alysha. They may be only seeing local LA kids?? Not sur......

» Refine Search
» New Search