home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (90 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: The Lost Boy (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mama3
I saw that they re-released the roles of Matthew and Summer at 6. Matthew now must have blue eyes a......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: The Lost Boy (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mama3
Matthew is blonde/dirty blonde (to play) 6 year old boy. I believe they are only casting in LA for ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  The Lost Boy (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mama3
DS went in today for young Matthew. They were also seeing young Summer. I know they have seen some f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Daddy's Home (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mama3
Are LA auditions going too? Was hoping DS would get called in but not yet....

Discussion Topic  RE: Hot in Cleveland/We Interrupt This Program (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mama3
8 y/o Caucasian boy in LA....

Discussion Topic  Hot in Cleveland/We Interrupt This Program (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mama3
Did anyone else go in for these 2 together? Please post if you hear? GL! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: More auditions & bookings via self sub than through agency (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mama3
My DS has booked a few jobs this year that were self submit and I paid the agent every time. They h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Garnett Hill Holds (in Child and Teen Models) by mama3
I don't know about this particular one but in the past Garnet Hill has put a big group of kids on ho......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Target Holiday (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mama3
Was anyone else at the Target Holiday callback today? The fittings dates said today and yesterday a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Coast to Coast and Zuri LA - question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mama3
It is my impression that Coast to Coast is bigger than Zuri. I think it depends what your goals are......

Discussion Topic  RE: Coast to Coast and Zuri LA - question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mama3
Zuri is fabulous for print and pretty good for commercial. The "baby agent" (4 and under) works ver......

Discussion Topic  RE: Schetchers??? (in Child and Teen Models) by mama3
We were there too. Agent said there are many shoots (print and commercial) that this casting was fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pulse scooters (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mama3
A friend of ours was put on hold this morning and booked this afternoon....

Discussion Topic  Lexus- Holiday spots (shooting in Vancouver) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mama3
Anyone else at the CB today? Please post if you hear of holds/bookings. GLTA!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting (in Child and Teen Models) by mama3
Yw! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting (in Child and Teen Models) by mama3
It depends on the job. Generally you hear about callbacks right before they take place (a day or 2)......

Discussion Topic  RE: 5th wave (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mama3
Twin mama, just sent you a PM. GLTA!...

Discussion Topic  RE: 5th wave (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mama3
Went today. Please post if anyone hears of cbs....

Discussion Topic  RE: Virginia 529 (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mama3
DS had a callback from his self-tape on Wednesday. I was told by the adults who auditioned with him......

Discussion Topic  RE: Disney Family B-Roll (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mama3
Just saw an LA Casting note that this project had been on hold. CD said he would he scheduling CBs o......

» Refine Search
» New Search