home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (113 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: 5th wave (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mama3
Twin mama, just sent you a PM. GLTA!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: 5th wave (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mama3
Went today. Please post if anyone hears of cbs....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Virginia 529 (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mama3
DS had a callback from his self-tape on Wednesday. I was told by the adults who auditioned with him......

Discussion Topic  RE: Disney Family B-Roll (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mama3
Just saw an LA Casting note that this project had been on hold. CD said he would he scheduling CBs o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Questions about missing school (in Child and Teen Models) by mama3
Original post was from California and yes the laws are completely different here than in NY or New J......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Questions about missing school (in Child and Teen Models) by mama3
Also, thanks for the link TVC15 (I found it very helpful too). If you didn't see this part 2SweetGi......

We turn in the report cards every time DS works. It makes the absences "excused" but I don't think ......

Discussion Topic  Spinmaster- "Mustache Kids" (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mama3
Anyone else go Friday? Please posts avails/bookings. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Converse (in Child and Teen Models) by mama3
Both of my kids were "requested" but we didn't go because not avail one of the shoot dates. Reading......

Discussion Topic  RE: Good Session (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mama3
Lovethislife, I know of 2 boy roles for this. 7 y/o and 5 y/o to play sons of Rich Sommer....

Discussion Topic  RE: Petco (in Child and Teen Models) by mama3
There was a casting in San Diego yesterday (shooting sometime in the next 2 weeks). We declined bec......

Discussion Topic  RE: Next Kids - LA (in Child and Teen Models) by mama3
Nothing here either. My DS did not try on which I tend to think means they are not interested but I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Next Kids - LA (in Child and Teen Models) by mama3
We were actually called in for today at 5pm. Shoot dates start on the 28th. GLTA!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Bookings from castings (in Child and Teen Models) by mama3
I read somewhere once that "successful" actors book 1 in 10 auditions. For us it seems to go in wav......

Discussion Topic  "Unnamed" or "Oak" Project (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mama3
Anyone else attend this casting in Santa Monica yesterday? CBs said Sat or Mon....

Discussion Topic  RE: Tommy Hilfiger (in Child and Teen Models) by mama3
DS is on hold as well. Sent snapshots a week ago and still holding April 1/2 as far as I know. GL! ......

Discussion Topic  Comedy Bang Bang (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mama3
Did anyone else go in for Comedy Bang Bang this week? They were casting kids in several roles for e......

Discussion Topic  RE: H&M- Height Question (in Child and Teen Models) by mama3
Okay that makes sense. I was wondering why this one had a buyout when the last time she worked for t......

Discussion Topic  RE: H&M- Height Question (in Child and Teen Models) by mama3
Ah, got it. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: On Star? (in Child and Teen Models) by mama3
DS went in for this today (if its the same role). They were seeing boys and girls....

» Refine Search
» New Search