home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (44 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: The War With Grandpa (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mama3
Not filming. Start date is October 17. They are casting several roles. Little sister and big sister ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Lost In Space (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mama3
We had first call in LA today....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Sit and stay (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mama3
Submitted a tape but the deadline isn't until the end of this week. I heard they requested a lot of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Flatliners (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mama3
I would assume so....

Discussion Topic  RE: Flatliners (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mama3
No unfortunately. I saw a glimpse of the cb list and it looked like 6-8 boys from LA. I heard CD say......

DS just got a callback on this....

Discussion Topic  Flatliners (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mama3
Anyone go in for Alex and hear anything?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Camp Buckeye (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mama3
Submitted a tape last night. They extended the deadline to Wed at 5pm....

Discussion Topic  RE: Suburbicon (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mama3
Original age was 9-11...

Discussion Topic  Suburbicon (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mama3
Has anyone heard of callbacks for this? I know they re-released and went slightly younger for the k......

Discussion Topic  RE: American Gothic (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mama3
Sorry for the confusion (lol). I don't know about American gothic but the mo project was friday (it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: American Gothic (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mama3
Are you talking about the young girl roles for the Meaghan Oppenheimer pilot? It was in the America......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sigmund & The Sea Monsters (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mama3
Not sure. We are in LA and have a CB next week. We had first call a week and a half ago....

Discussion Topic  RE: Sigmund & The Sea Monsters (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mama3
CBs next week in LA...

Haven't heard of CBs but they re-released the older brother role to 13-15 and "character". Said all ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mindhunter (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mama3
We had a tape due today at 1pm. Submitted last night. Please post if you hear of CBs. GL all!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Legends of Beaver Dam (pilot) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mama3
I don't think so (although my DS was up for a different role so I don't remember Danny as well). It ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Legends of Beaver Dam (pilot) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mama3
They just re-released the role of Danny yesterday. Same name....

Discussion Topic  RE: Circus Kids pilot (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mama3
Yes same here-nothing and then all of a sudden got a message again. Original shoot was listed as Jan......

Discussion Topic  RE: Circus Kids pilot (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mama3
Just got another callback request for this so they are still casting it. Anyone else?...

» Refine Search
» New Search