home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (157 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Commercial Print Representation (in New Actors Only) by JanL
Photos can be done by any photo processor, or on a good, computer printer that is known for printing......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot & Modeling Sessions ~ NYC, ORLANDO, CHICAGO & ATLANTA (in Child and Teen Models) by JanL
This is advertising, and don't think it's allowed....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Need Help involving modeling managment (in Child and Teen Models) by JanL
Yes, silly to have a portfolio, these days, at all! I have yet to be where they every asked to see i......

Discussion Topic  RE: submit to multiple agents within same agency? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by JanL
We only submitted to the agency, and not one person, in particular. In one agency, we have several a......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: E mail or mail submissions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by JanL
If both as accepted, I would do email. It is easier for them....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Which agency for legit work? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by JanL
A smaller but good one is Prestige....

Discussion Topic  RE: Beware the Night (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by JanL
Any further developments?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Beware the Night (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by JanL
Since it was released, and posted, again, on AA, did anyone go for an audition? If anyone went befor......

I had a feeling that my granddaughter would not get it, and I found out that they released the role.......

Yes, for Christina and for another child role. Her NY Manager sent her there. I don't self submit. I......

Discussion Topic  Beware the Night (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by JanL
My granddaughter auditioned on Tuesday, in NY. Did anyone else? She is five. She had to do sides for......

Discussion Topic  RE: Let's have fun!! (in Child and Teen Models) by JanL

I think a magazine, would be nice. Any one will do.... well, not Playboy! LOL...

Discussion Topic  RE: Patience and consistency (in Child and Teen Models) by JanL
Yes, if you can't have patience, this is not the industry to do!...

Poll  RE: When is a child too old? (in Child and Teen Models) by JanL
If you are legitimately asking, there is no age that's wrong, it's just if the child fits what the i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question? (in Child and Teen Models) by JanL
Yes, some companies have booked my GD over and over, and others only once, or had to do another go s......

Discussion Topic  RE: How often do you book out in the summer? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by JanL
Only for when we are away on vacation, and I tell them as soon as I know the dates. It never helps, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Season (in Child and Teen Models) by JanL
I find, personally, summer to be slow. How sad it that because it's the perfect time, rather than dr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bringing extra kids to auditions??? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by JanL
I know people who do it, and for me it's a moot point, since I only have one child to deal with, my ......

» Refine Search
» New Search