home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (31 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Minor hairsyle chage (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by SammieD
If there ends up being a dramatic difference, then yes, new headshots will be needed. If the differ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot Critique (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by SammieD
Sorry but this is not a good image to use as a headshot. I agree that new headshots (and ones in b......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Dealing with nerves before an audition (in The Working Actor) by SammieD
try to not focus on booking the audition. i think the stress of that alone hurts and makes one nervo......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Atlanta? (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by SammieD
If you are really wanting to act, why not head straight to LA? Yes LA is a tough market and you wou......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: Goodbye from me (in The Working Actor) by SammieD
Hate to see you go as you have always been very informative. Be well in your future!...

Discussion Topic  RE: For all newbies- must read!! (in New Actors Only) by SammieD
I agree! I find myself coming back to this thread time to time to remind myself with a little bit of......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Marilyn's Model & Talent Agency in NC (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by SammieD
I am with them. Are you experienced? and are you going for acting or modeling or both?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving to LA to get more exposure (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by SammieD
just my .02 never go into the acting world saying you are a model. modeling and acting DO NOT go ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to move forward? (in The Working Actor) by SammieD
If you have been with your agent since may of last year and you ahve not been to an audition, cut yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to Avoid a Bad Reputation Amongst Reps. (in The Working Actor) by SammieD
"skipping around" just to find yourself better representation and more opportunities, I dont think y......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Orleans agent conflicting with Chicago agent? (in The Working Actor) by SammieD
Shouldnt but check your contract(s) for clauses on other states....

Discussion Topic  RE: Why is LA Casting allowing Stuart Stone to post a blatent ad for prostitutes? (in The Working Actor) by SammieD
woooow. just, wow... smh...

Discussion Topic  RE: Beware! The Actors Company Agent Showcase (in The Working Actor) by SammieD
Sorry about your bad experience. Sounds like it wasnt all together there anyways....

Discussion Topic  RE: Request for Resume and Head Shot : Email Submission (in The Working Actor) by SammieD
I send a link....

Discussion Topic  Going to LA (in Off Topic...) by SammieD
(Man I have not been on the boards in so long that my post count went from over 600+ to just barely ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Off Topic...

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Guest Stars/Co-Stars (in Secret Agent Man) by SammieD
Very informative SAM I guess we as actors are always feeling a bit guarded with our careers and fear......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Keeping skin clear? (in Health and Fitness) by SammieD
breakouts happen and they can use makeup to cover it up. Just dont touch your face, keep it clean (w......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Health and Fitness

Discussion Topic  RE: Top LA Commercial Agencies (in Secret Agent Man) by SammieD
I wasn't sure if my real age would hinder me for the youth department which is why I was only consid......

Discussion Topic  RE: Top LA Commercial Agencies (in Secret Agent Man) by SammieD
Truth, question. I recently changed agencies where I presently live but while I was in the search o......

Discussion Topic  RE: TOP 5 actors you want to work with? (in Top Five Lists) by SammieD
and to add to my list (since it wont let me edit it) Robert Downey Jr. lol...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Top Five Lists

» Refine Search
» New Search