home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (23 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Minor hairsyle chage (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by SammieD
If there ends up being a dramatic difference, then yes, new headshots will be needed. If the differ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot Critique (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by SammieD
Sorry but this is not a good image to use as a headshot. I agree that new headshots (and ones in b......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Dealing with nerves before an audition (in The Working Actor) by SammieD
try to not focus on booking the audition. i think the stress of that alone hurts and makes one nervo......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Atlanta? (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by SammieD
If you are really wanting to act, why not head straight to LA? Yes LA is a tough market and you wou......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: Goodbye from me (in The Working Actor) by SammieD
Hate to see you go as you have always been very informative. Be well in your future!...

Discussion Topic  RE: For all newbies- must read!! (in New Actors Only) by SammieD
I agree! I find myself coming back to this thread time to time to remind myself with a little bit of......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Marilyn's Model & Talent Agency in NC (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by SammieD
I am with them. Are you experienced? and are you going for acting or modeling or both?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  Going to LA (in Off Topic...) by SammieD
(Man I have not been on the boards in so long that my post count went from over 600+ to just barely ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Off Topic...

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Guest Stars/Co-Stars (in Secret Agent Man) by SammieD
Very informative SAM I guess we as actors are always feeling a bit guarded with our careers and fear......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Keeping skin clear? (in Health and Fitness) by SammieD
breakouts happen and they can use makeup to cover it up. Just dont touch your face, keep it clean (w......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Health and Fitness

Discussion Topic  RE: Top LA Commercial Agencies (in Secret Agent Man) by SammieD
I wasn't sure if my real age would hinder me for the youth department which is why I was only consid......

Discussion Topic  RE: Top LA Commercial Agencies (in Secret Agent Man) by SammieD
Truth, question. I recently changed agencies where I presently live but while I was in the search o......

Discussion Topic  RE: TOP 5 actors you want to work with? (in Top Five Lists) by SammieD
and to add to my list (since it wont let me edit it) Robert Downey Jr. lol...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Top Five Lists

Discussion Topic  RE: TOP 5 actors you want to work with? (in Top Five Lists) by SammieD
In no particular order Johnny Depp Meryl Streep Anthony Hopkins Sandra Bullock Ian Somerhalder and......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Top Five Lists

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot Recommendations (in The Working Actor) by SammieD

Discussion Topic  RE: Rapid hairloss (in Health and Fitness) by SammieD
i would then get a second opinion if you received a response like that from a doctor...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Health and Fitness

» Refine Search
» New Search