home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (14 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Agent wanted to bring me on board but... (in Secret Agent Man) by SammieD
Hi SAM and backstage members. I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this but I met with an ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Top Agencies in LA for begginers?? (in The Working Actor) by SammieD
a top tier agency will not be interested in a beginner BUT there are good smaller agencies.... every......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  Type help (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by SammieD
I will be getting better quality headshots made, but I want to make sure I go in with a better idea ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Atlanta? (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by SammieD
If you are really wanting to act, why not head straight to LA? Yes LA is a tough market and you wou......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: For all newbies- must read!! (in New Actors Only) by SammieD
I agree! I find myself coming back to this thread time to time to remind myself with a little bit of......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Top LA Commercial Agencies (in Secret Agent Man) by SammieD
I wasn't sure if my real age would hinder me for the youth department which is why I was only consid......

Discussion Topic  RE: Top LA Commercial Agencies (in Secret Agent Man) by SammieD
Truth, question. I recently changed agencies where I presently live but while I was in the search o......

» Refine Search
» New Search