home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (126 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How much money did you have saved before moving? (in The Working Actor) by JLine
Toonaive it's very inspiring what you achieved .I fell into the over planning trap but just reading ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: How much money did you have saved before moving? (in The Working Actor) by JLine
I plan on moving out west by the end of the summer .I'm buying a motorcycle to cut gas cost's in hal......

Discussion Topic  Tom todoroff (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by JLine
Any one take tom's classes before ? what are they like ? ..is he good ? are they expensive classes ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Methods and Approaches

Discussion Topic  RE: question about being undercontract (in The Working Actor) by JLine
@ actress , my question was what does that have to do with the project? ...She wasn't attached to th......

Discussion Topic  question about being undercontract (in The Working Actor) by JLine
I was reading kelly lynch's imdb quotes and she was talking about meeting joel silver .She talked ab......

Discussion Topic  method vs non method actor (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by JLine
what are your opinions of a method actor like deniro vs a non method like hackman .Who's better?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Methods and Approaches

Discussion Topic  RE: Guys: Are Same-Sex Scenes A Challenge? (in The Working Actor) by JLine
@ 108 ..Whoever said i wanted to make a break out role doing a gay guy?...Your break out role could......

Discussion Topic  RE: Guys: Are Same-Sex Scenes A Challenge? (in The Working Actor) by JLine
Never had to do same sex kissing scene let alone sex scene .In the current climate i would stay away......

Discussion Topic  RE: People with day jobs - what's your plan? (in The Working Actor) by JLine
its all about sacrifice...

Discussion Topic  RE: Keeping the right people around (in The Working Actor) by JLine
^ ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kissing in an audtion (in Auditions) by JLine
if its a audition there is no need to do the kiss at all.Only time its right to do the kiss is if yo......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  RE: Keeping skin clear? (in Health and Fitness) by JLine
Use peroxide water and cotton balls whipe your face till all the dirt is gone .Do this twice a day ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Health and Fitness

Discussion Topic  RE: Honest opinions about the profession of acting (in Off Topic...) by JLine
@ scotty -it's not about the money. Go see a 99 seat production of anything and tell me they're imma......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Off Topic...

Discussion Topic  Honest opinions about the profession of acting (in Off Topic...) by JLine
Now i like acting and i like being and actor but personally i think its a immature profession you d......

Discussion Topic  Your first time jury duty experience? (in Off Topic...) by JLine
For those of you who have had to to jury duty how was it ? What was it like being in a room with 12......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cold read for a gay character (in Auditions) by JLine
Personally i wouldn't act on desperation you'll just come off wrong and fake .It's like the late gre......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  The smallest crowd you have performed for ? (in Off Topic...) by JLine
What was the smallest crowd you've ever performed in front of ?...For me i been in a show and only 6......

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting (in Off Topic...) by JLine
I also hate the P.C crowd i don't know why there is just a phoniness about them.It's something i'm n......

Discussion Topic  question to all the actresses (in The Working Actor) by JLine
To all you female actresses out their would you do a lesbo sex scene that was really graphic?How far......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question to black actors (in The Working Actor) by JLine
I hope the trayvon movie never gets made period .Simply because that degenerate waste of specimen zi......

» Refine Search
» New Search