Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (58 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  connections how to ? (in The Working Actor) by JLine
How does one go about making connections in the industry ? as far as getting work goes ?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  ? (in The Working Actor) by JLine
do imdb credits mean anything for a actors credibility ?...

Discussion Topic  Hollywood east ? (in The Working Actor) by JLine
i'm from new england and i heard about the hollywood east movement .I want to be a film actor but i ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Worst Actors List (in Off Topic...) by JLine
i think any actor that has been on a premium channel tv show cant worth a spit i'll let you configur......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Off Topic...

Discussion Topic  7% of talent (in Off Topic...) by JLine

Discussion Topic  Legit fat burner supplements (in Health and Fitness) by JLine
With spring around the corner i want to drop some weight .i'm 5'6 pushing two bills i want to drop a......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Health and Fitness

Discussion Topic  monologue slam (in Auditions) by JLine
anyone here ever been to a monologue slam in nyc ? if so what was it like was it worth it ?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  inspirational quote (in Off Topic...) by JLine
All of life is a negotiation. When it comes to getting what you really want in life, and getting the......

Discussion Topic  Where can i find scripts online (in Auditions) by JLine
I'm looking to get into studying scripts again ,any suggestions on websites where i can find them fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to Get Over Feeling Inauthentic in your Work (in New Actors Only) by JLine
Ur only focus should the work that your doing .There is a reason they have crew and director handlin......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors who think they are better then they are (in New Actors Only) by JLine
I can completely relate i got a friend who i met at and actor workshop in boston back in 06. He is p......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Emotion Memory/Method Acting considered damaging? (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by JLine
being a stunt actor does not mean you are good or great.Case and point bale did the machinist he los......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Methods and Approaches

Discussion Topic  RE: Emotion Memory/Method Acting considered damaging? (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by JLine
Deniro and bale are method actors who take things too far .I like deniro but he's overrated he's a s......

Nothing against it because there are some actors who are willing to go there .I always thought of t......

Discussion Topic  michael chekov method good or bad ? (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by JLine
How would y'all rate it compared to method or meisner or stanislavsky's system...

Discussion Topic  RE: what to say as you leave the audition? (in The Working Actor) by JLine
Nothing just walk out say your thank you if you like .No one likes a kiss ass...

Discussion Topic  marketbility ? how do i figure it out as and actor (in The Working Actor) by JLine
How do i figure out what my marketability is as and actor ? Have any of you figured out yours ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Fatty to Meathead (PICS) (in Health and Fitness) by JLine
Hey after reading your post i become inspired to get into shape .I'm and aspiring actor who as of la......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Health and Fitness

Discussion Topic  paul barry any one? (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by JLine
Anyone ever heard of this guy or been taught by him or know of his teaching ? He any good...

Discussion Topic  RE: Audition tomorrow and in a bit of a dilema (in Auditions) by JLine
i wind up not going to the audition i just couldnt feel confident enough about the material...

» Refine Search
» New Search