home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (59 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How to lose weight without exercise (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by JLine
Almost forgot to add that ,don't step on a scale when your dieting .My boy told me to look in the mi......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: How to lose weight without exercise (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by JLine
@Paladin..Yeah a friend gave me that inventory this kid was always big .He's 5'7 250..Now he's aroun......

a friend of mine who i just recently ran into .Has lost about 50lbs by doing nothing more than eatin......

Discussion Topic  marketbility ? how do i figure it out as and actor (in The Working Actor) by JLine
How do i figure out what my marketability is as and actor ? Have any of you figured out yours ?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Fatty to Meathead (PICS) (in Health and Fitness) by JLine
Hey after reading your post i become inspired to get into shape .I'm and aspiring actor who as of la......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Health and Fitness

Discussion Topic  paul barry any one? (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by JLine
Anyone ever heard of this guy or been taught by him or know of his teaching ? He any good...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Methods and Approaches

Discussion Topic  RE: Audition tomorrow and in a bit of a dilema (in Auditions) by JLine
i wind up not going to the audition i just couldnt feel confident enough about the material...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  Audition tomorrow and in a bit of a dilema (in Auditions) by JLine
So i replied for this short film ad on newengland film.com .The guy replies back and gives me a run ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  RE: working mutiple takes yay or nay ? (in The Working Actor) by JLine
p.s i trust someone with a clear vision over someone who doesn't have one any day of the week .Someo......

Discussion Topic  RE: working mutiple takes yay or nay ? (in The Working Actor) by JLine
@ LADelight . I'm nobodies fan i'm not one of these fanboy types .I seen a few of davids movies an......

who said anything about doing fewer takes was wrong or unprofessional? wheres the rule book that say......

Discussion Topic  working mutiple takes yay or nay ? (in The Working Actor) by JLine
working with a director who shoots multiple takes ? Whats your opinion on it ? you feel its a waste ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Frustrated with LA culture (in The Working Actor) by JLine
dont be frustrated with L.A culture you went out there to be and actor not blend into L.A culture ........

Discussion Topic  RE: Would anyone mind critiquing my headshots/audition tape? (in New Actors Only) by JLine
I couldn't see your pictures but i saw the video.It was a decent read it just seemed like you remem......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  Driving survival jobs ..Where are the best places in cali to look for them ? (in Survival Jobs) by JLine
I'm going to make the move out west very soon.I'm currently working right now doing pick-up and i ha......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Survival Jobs

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting = automatic disqualification?? (in Survival Jobs) by JLine
In order to get what you want you got to know how to stretch the truth .When in a interview don't li......

Discussion Topic  RE: awkward stage of life, settle down or pursue dreams? (in Survival Jobs) by JLine
i'm from mass 31 yrs old and started acting at 15 .Over the past couple years ive dabbled in it more......

Discussion Topic  RE: Emotional Accessibility Training (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by JLine
This looks really interesting i plan on moving out to cali at the end of the summer .I'll have to sc......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Methods and Approaches

Discussion Topic  RE: Saying yes to one thing No To another (in The Working Actor) by JLine
i've heard stories from celebs that would be on one film set when asked to do something .They say th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors that say they don't memorize their lines. (in The Working Actor) by JLine
One thing i learned working on a film set is that things change .It's not like working on stage wher......

» Refine Search
» New Search