home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (32 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC / Nina Lubarda (in Child and Teen Models) by EMMom
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC / Nina Lubarda (in Child and Teen Models) by EMMom
Lol. Yes, i got the same suspicion, lets see....

I can't believe that FF is still in business and still scamming parents and models! Almost every we......

Discussion Topic  RE: To the administrator....this board has been hacked. (in Child and Teen Models) by EMMom
New users are multiplying - we've seen this done few times in the past. Admin, pls track Ip IP addre......

Discussion Topic  RE: Disney World (in Child and Teen Models) by EMMom
Did the official holds go out today? Since prior to casting ppl were told to "hold" the dates, but t......

Discussion Topic  RE: What are the things I should be careful on noticing when signing a modeling contract? (in Child and Teen Models) by EMMom
Yes, what kids said. When you sign with a reputable agency (do a search on this board for a list), y......

Discussion Topic  RE: C&A (in Child and Teen Models) by EMMom
There were several kids in each BD; babies/toddlers/older kids. They shot adults separately...

Discussion Topic  RE: C&A (in Child and Teen Models) by EMMom
In the past it was a very small request, basically a fitting for the kids they intended to book....

Discussion Topic  RE: Skinny cow (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by EMMom
Thanks, MommaK. GL to all!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Skinny cow (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by EMMom
Did this book?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Oshkosh (in Child and Teen Models) by EMMom
Did fitting requests go out already?...

Any news on this? I think it shoots next week...

Do they typically have callbacks? I know they have fittings. Do they have callbacks AND fittings? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Photographers (in Child and Teen Models) by EMMom
Yes, totally agree - check with the agency and their recommendations for photogs (something I should......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help! Headshots not a done well (in Child and Teen Models) by EMMom
Definitely contact the photographer for a reshoot. Politely address all the issues that are not sati......

Discussion Topic  RE: interFACE exposed on 20/20 (in Child and Teen Models) by EMMom
Great write up!...

Discussion Topic  RE: My blog (in Child and Teen Models) by EMMom
Super cool! Fun and informative...

Discussion Topic  RE: Esprit (in Child and Teen Models) by EMMom
Was it from today's casting? I only saw size 4 girls; were they casting other sizes also?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Steinway commercial (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by EMMom
Anybody booked this?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Model Contract withdrawn (in Child and Teen Models) by EMMom
Social B, how much was the website fee? Seems so sketchy. I agree with EWMom, seems like perhaps not......

» Refine Search
» New Search