home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (43 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: paying manager for breakdown services? (in The Working Actor) by Ashleernb
One thing that really bothered me before I took my acting break..... Things were going south quickl......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Judgement Calls (in Secret Agent Man) by Ashleernb
SAM, In my opinion you should give your client the material. As actors we are always training and ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: So, who should be on the Backstage Finalist Awards finalist list that isn't? (in The Working Actor) by Ashleernb
I was pleasantly suprised to see Joanna as one of the finalist for headshot photographer.... Best s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Which Commercial Workshop/Class? (in The Working Actor) by Ashleernb
I took Francine Selkirk's commercial class....it is pretty good.........

Discussion Topic  RE: Top 5 Acting Classes in LA (in The Working Actor) by Ashleernb
Im gonna throw out a shout out to Amy Lyndon for this thread as well. I studied with Amy for a few ......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Agent War Stories, Part One (in Secret Agent Man) by Ashleernb
I was always off page.....but the sides were always in my back pocket every audition. Sometimes I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - How To Be A Good Agent (in Secret Agent Man) by Ashleernb
Now that I am on a bit of a break....I find that I have more time on my hands (when Im not working 2......

Discussion Topic  RE: Youth or Adult division? (in Secret Agent Man) by Ashleernb
This is the thing.....a lot of the shows you see on TV that portray teen roles....glee, awkward, etc......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Sympathy for the Agent (in Secret Agent Man) by Ashleernb
One side of me wants to believe this would never happen and that a agency takes care of its client. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: First Acting Class - Which of these choices? (in The Working Actor) by Ashleernb
Im gonna throw out a rep for Warner Laughlin.....their facilities and teachers are very good. I lef......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The Ugly Truth (in Secret Agent Man) by Ashleernb
As a teen I went through so many acting classes searching for what I considered a "place to grow" -......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Starter Agents (in Secret Agent Man) by Ashleernb
While I really dont want to alienate any other casting directors and certainly not SAM (and everyone......

Discussion Topic  RE: Good steady jobs (in The Working Actor) by Ashleernb
In a world where people sleep their way to the top (some), casting directors, managers, and agents d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Time for a little break (in The Working Actor) by Ashleernb
Yeah my big thing is what I am going to do now....I have a job waiting for me (local) when I feel we......

Discussion Topic  Time for a little break (in The Working Actor) by Ashleernb
I havent been posting as much as I used to....but I still read the board often. I started on this w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting Teacher Gone Bad (in Secret Agent Man) by Ashleernb
I just think the situation is sad all the way around......I firmly believe in innocent until proven ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Contact an agent via Facebook (in Secret Agent Man) by Ashleernb
Just to be clear on this.... I have facebook friends that are agents, producers, casting directors ......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - An Anger Issues (in Secret Agent Man) by Ashleernb

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - An Anger Issues (in Secret Agent Man) by Ashleernb
I can see how this would all be frustrating to an angent..... Actors have their own set of frustrat......

Discussion Topic  RE: What is the best equipment for filming yourself for auditions/sides/coldreads..etc (in The Working Actor) by Ashleernb
I bought this ......

» Refine Search
» New Search