home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (80 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Contact an agent via Facebook (in Secret Agent Man) by Ashleernb
Just to be clear on this.... I have facebook friends that are agents, producers, casting directors ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - An Anger Issues (in Secret Agent Man) by Ashleernb

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - An Anger Issues (in Secret Agent Man) by Ashleernb
I can see how this would all be frustrating to an angent..... Actors have their own set of frustrat......

Discussion Topic  RE: What is the best equipment for filming yourself for auditions/sides/coldreads..etc (in The Working Actor) by Ashleernb
I bought this ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: What is the best equipment for filming yourself for auditions/sides/coldreads..etc (in The Working Actor) by Ashleernb
If you want it to look really good I would also suggest looking into some inexpensive lighting equip......

Discussion Topic  RE: Should I take this class (in The Working Actor) by Ashleernb
You made a good choice....Second City is a excellent school for improv...

Discussion Topic  RE: Finding an agent (in Secret Agent Man) by Ashleernb
Also what is a casting office "track list" I keep a excel spreadsheet of everyone I meet with wheth......

Discussion Topic  RE: Finding an agent (in Secret Agent Man) by Ashleernb
Cinnabon....I had a follow up question in our PM conversation.....just wanted to make sure you saw i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Actorfest this year? (in The Working Actor) by Ashleernb
I went to one of these when I first started out and Nickelodian was having "casting" I was told tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Managers (in Secret Agent Man) by Ashleernb
I am in agreement with the others.....wait and see how much you are going out with the agent before ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does graduating high school make you "Legal 18"? (in The Working Actor) by Ashleernb
The whole "legal 18" thing has to do with the graduation of high school OR passing the High School E......

Discussion Topic  RE: How much money did you have saved before moving? (in The Working Actor) by Ashleernb

Discussion Topic  RE: How much money did you have saved before moving? (in The Working Actor) by Ashleernb

My situation is bit different.... I just turned 18 and I dont live in the city...I actually drive a......

Discussion Topic  RE: SAM- What are your personal class faves? (in Secret Agent Man) by Ashleernb

Discussion Topic  RE: SAM- What are your personal class faves? (in Secret Agent Man) by Ashleernb

I studied with at Brian Reise when I first started out a couple of years ago....I liked it and thoug......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cold Reading Class Vs. Audition Technique (in The Working Actor) by Ashleernb
I am doing Amy Lyndon's class now.....I gotta say I wish I started training there a long time ago....

Discussion Topic  RE: Please View Materials For Agent Submissions (in Secret Agent Man) by Ashleernb
Personally I think you have a great commercial look and like your style.... but thats just me............

Discussion Topic  RE: Finding that agent/manager in Los Angeles (in The Working Actor) by Ashleernb
I have talked to my manager.....which is another source of frustration in itself....

» Refine Search
» New Search