home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (45 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Helfpul Article about Toddlers in Show Biz (in Child and Teen Models) by Mas2021
It's $125 min and it can end up being 3-4 hours. But last time we were in and out in 30 min he shot......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Helfpul Article about Toddlers in Show Biz (in Child and Teen Models) by Mas2021
Since we live in Manhattan we actually don't have to "travel" To much of anything unless they send u......

And for the record if it's like eating a meal anywhere I personally don't eat people's food unless i......

We're at a top agent and TRU is not the only company with a one hour job for certain things. No nee......

Yes it usually is if it's a large shoot but I have never had a full day shoot or even a large shoot ......

Thanks for posting- my top two pet peeves are the first two. So many parents don't ask who the food......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gap Factory (in Child and Teen Models) by Mas2021
Nothing for us!...

I didn't see callbacks and gap often continues casting on callback days. So if I had to guess a sin......

It doesn't shoot till the 1st of fen so there is a good chance that we won't hear till next week or ......

Discussion Topic  Gap Factory (in Child and Teen Models) by Mas2021
A bit crazy today! Please post holds and bookings. Looked like babies and toddlers when we were ther......

Discussion Topic  RE: Google (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mas2021
Non Union...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Google (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Mas2021
This was directly through the casting agent. No agency or manager involved. Only my younger one is ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Our son was 3 1/2 and he had a speaking role in a sense- he said "hi", "cheese" and waved at the cam......

Then we were there with you today ......

Yes it booked and shot today and shoots tomorrow also....

Discussion Topic  RE: Comp Cards...still necessary? (in Child and Teen Models) by Mas2021
From my experience 95% of the time they are not required. Our agent will say if a photo is necessar......

Discussion Topic  RE: Parents on set (in Child and Teen Models) by Mas2021
And please if there is a spread of food laid out don't go in and just start helping yourself to a fu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Freebies and Pay-To-Play Jobs Are Hurting Our Kids' Futures (in Child and Teen Models) by Mas2021
I came here to say this ^! Saw it on FB also and wondered what on earth they (the agency) were think......

Discussion Topic  RE: Amazon.com (in Child and Teen Models) by Mas2021
To give some perspective my good friend's husband is the exec art director at a top 5 agency. One o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Amazon.com (in Child and Teen Models) by Mas2021
Our agent said to expect to hear Monday....

» Refine Search
» New Search