home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (9 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ProudPapa
So how did it go on Monday at the callback? How many girls? Did they change the combo?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by ProudPapa
Yes, she did seem annoyed. I was thinking that maybe they just disregarded the whole audition becaus......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

I told my daughter to forget about it this time. The good thing is she is small and can audition aga......

Has anybody heard anything about callbacks from the 4/28 dance call? Is it possible that they won't ......

I didn't....

I didn't think Dramamama was being condescending....

Has anybody gotten a callback from the 4/28 dance call? We are starting to give up hope on this one....

Has anybody heard anything about callbacks yet?...

I was wondering the same thing. This was my daughter's first audition. It was a long day, but she ha......

» Refine Search
» New Search