home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (8 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by jessey5
It is really fun and therapeutic to hear these stories; even if they do not provide perfect answers ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by jessey5
Hi there, There were a great variety of dance clothes when we went. Good Luck!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Good Luck and thank you! We have had nothing but wonderful experiences with the casting folks in per......

Thanks for all the stories! My daughter went to an equity (she is non equity) call for dance and she......

My dd is also without representation and they are fine with that. Did they email you about the callb......

No, we have not heard. If there are callbacks on the 16th then I am thinking maybe my daughter will ......

Oh thank you so much! We will have our fingers crossed and hope to hear as it was very exciting to g......

Hi, are the chorus auditions for round 2 in May? My daughter is too tall for Matilda but going for t......

» Refine Search
» New Search